User Tag List

Page 44 of 613 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hoping my local store has the 20k points wus $100 in the next flyer Does anyone know how it would work with coupons? Would it be before or after coupons? Thanks!

Silk
    mandy403 and web3 like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Hoping my local store has the 20k points wus $100 in the next flyer Does anyone know how it would work with coupons? Would it be before or after coupons? Thanks!

Silk
    I would like to know the answer to that too. Would be great to be able to use FPC or BOGO coupons to reach the $100.
    Silk and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

From my experience, you could use coupons that were not CZ coupons, but I did not use FPCs to know if they are treated differently
    Silk and web3 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Silk
    The fine print reads after coupons, though each bonus points offer has worked up until now with coupons. I personally have not used fpc's and bogos yet, but anytime I have used them prior to this program it appears the cashier only rings them in as $'s off so it should work
    web3 likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I have $58 in points can I redeem $50 spend $100 and still get $20 in points? Anyone know the fine print on this offer?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    I have $58 in points can I redeem $50 spend $100 and still get $20 in points? Anyone know the fine print on this offer?
    Yes you can, I roll my points all the time. Yesterday I used 40000 pts and received my bonus 5000 pts for purchasing deli meat plus I had a personal deal for purchasing deli meat so I got 7000 pts . I got another 42000 for purchasing soup. gotta love this program.
    The_Scarecrow and web3 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Silk
    Just wanted to remind people that this is a download offer, not an in-store offer, so if you don't download it, you wont get the points. I have had the PC Plus card for a while as I am a Loblaws regular, but since many recently signed up with the expansion to RCSS, I thought I would highlight this.
    Ciel, innaor, peachies and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes. Loblaws advertising is clearer on the fact you need to download it The RCSS flyer shows the front page saying download a great offer then on the back page shows this offer
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how do you download the deal? or does it just pop up as one of your offers?

DealLovinMaMa

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deallovinmama View Post
    how do you download the deal? or does it just pop up as one of your offers?
    Yes it will show as an offer
    My store were heavily promoting cards but when I showed the card on my phone, the cashier asked where my 'real' card was so they are likely in for a whole lot of heartache this week
    deallovinmama likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I signed in to download my weekly offers, but $20 off $100 purchase offer is not there????? Is there a separate link? Please help
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    I signed in to download my weekly offers, but $20 off $100 purchase offer is not there????? Is there a separate link? Please help
    The 20000 PC Plus offer is not a downloadable personal offer. It is an in store/flyer offer for everyone.
    make sure you download again on Friday. New personal offers available every Friday.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, Dec 5th, 2013 at 05:52 PM.
    innaor likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    The fine print reads after coupons, though each bonus points offer has worked up until now with coupons. I personally have not used fpc's and bogos yet, but anytime I have used them prior to this program it appears the cashier only rings them in as $'s off so it should work
    I've used $ off coupons and bogo's and I've gotten my points. Haven't tried fpc's but I would imagine it would work since they work kinda like bogo's ( getting product for free). Cashier doesn't enter special codes like shoppers does, but I cannot confirm if they would work.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    The 20000 PC Plus offer is not a downloadable personal offer. It is an in store/flyer offer for everyone.
    ake sure you download again on Friday. New personal offers available every Friday.
    You need to download it and it will be available tomorrow - see the advertising says member exclusive download at pcplus.ca
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1543
Size:  217.6 KB
    Silk, Ciel, innaor and 1 others like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    ake sure you download again on Friday. New personal offers available every Friday.
    The ad on the front of my local flyer says it must be downloaded from the online site to the plus card.. So far I see the offer on the Home page before signing in but not after I've signed in! Will try again later - may need to call. Not sure if I'll do it -- my store is small and doesn't have a lot of products -- but I would still like to DL the offer in case.

Here are the terms (from the Quebec Provigo flyer.)

*Massive Online Offer available to registered PC Plus™ program members only. Offer must be loaded online to receive points. For every $100 spent before applicable taxes and after all other coupons or discounts are deducted, in a single transaction at any participating store location [excludes purchases of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, gift cards, phone cards, lottery tickets, all third party operations (post offi ce, gas bars, dry cleaners, etc.) and any other products which are provincially regulated], you will earn the points indicated. Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Page 44 of 613 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread Information