User Tag List

Page 51 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I registered and loaded my offers using my PC Financial Debit card last night and spent $350 and got no points. What did I do wrong?! IOm freakin out.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I registered and loaded my offers using my PC Financial Debit card last night and spent $350 and got no points. What did I do wrong?! IOm freakin out.
    Just call them and have them added
    BuggaBugga likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I went to the site to submit an inquiry and it said transactions made using financial cards may take a few days to show on the account. Hopefully thats what it is.
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

You need to scan or swipe your debit card for points before you complete your transaction for the points to show up on your receipt. You will get the points, they just take a couple of days to process! I just tell the cashier to swipe my card for points during the transaction and then everything shows up right away!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Apparently you can buy Gift Cards and get the points. The system allows it...This is what i've read...Anyone do it and actually get the points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    I would love to know this too!!!
    I bought my groceries and bought GC for next week (I do this every 2 weeks). I wasn't expecting to get points on the GC but I did. My groceries were $280 or something and wtih GC my total was $502 and I got 100k in points!!
    hcao and lotsasavings like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I went to the site to submit an inquiry and it said transactions made using financial cards may take a few days to show on the account. Hopefully thats what it is.
    I learnt this the hard way, but did you get the cashier to swipe the pc points part first? Mine is linked to my debit card too, and I have to swipe for pc plus points (the cashier presses a button) then I have to pay. It's not automatic like I thought it would be. If the points didn't appear on your receipt, then it won't be appearing.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I spent $100 on food stuff, used $12 in coupons, and then spent $100 in gift cards for Christmas gifts. I only got the 20,000 once. Not complaining cause I needed the gift cards anyway, but just be warned it might not work (it says in the terms the GCs aren't included but it was posted earlier that it had, so YMMV).
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    I spent $100 on food stuff, used $12 in coupons, and then spent $100 in gift cards for Christmas gifts. I only got the 20,000 once. Not complaining cause I needed the gift cards anyway, but just be warned it might not work (it says in the terms the GCs aren't included but it was posted earlier that it had, so YMMV).
    If done in one transaction you should have gotten 20,000 bonus points on each $100 spent. If done in two transactions then only bonus points on the first one. If you're missing points contact them online and they'll adjust the amount.
    Insane and alicia like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I don`t understand how to get the points. I have the PC Financial debit and credit card and I have linked them to the Pcpoints program

Am I hearing correctly that:

I should make them swipe my card at the beginning of the transaction (to get points)and;
    then swipe it again later to actually pay for the purchase?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rivrside View Post
    If done in one transaction you should have gotten 20,000 bonus points on each $100 spent. If done in two transactions then only bonus points on the first one. If you're missing points contact them online and they'll adjust the amount.
    It was all one transaction, but I don't see how I have a leg to stand on considering it says no to getting points on gift cards. If I had gotten them that is one thing, but to ask for them, I don't see it working. Did they have to be PC gift cards?
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Scratch that. I missed the subtotal by $0.58. Argh.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    I don`t understand how to get the points. I have the PC Financial debit and credit card and I have linked them to the Pcpoints program

Am I hearing correctly that:

I should make them swipe my card at the beginning of the transaction (to get points)and;
    then swipe it again later to actually pay for the purchase?
    Yes, that is what you need to do.Some cashiers don't understand that you need to swipe the financial card just the same as swiping the pcpoints card! I remind them all off the time!
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After checking this forum, decided to take a chance and bought $100 worth of President Choice gift cards. Received the 20k points.
    2shopmom and acosta like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Question with $20 points back WUS $100. Can you take advantage of the offer only once or as many times as you want as long you spend your $100? Still trying to get the hang of this……
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I don't know specifically to the GC/100. but I did get points 2 x when there was the promo for 20.00 with fresh meat. 1 x at RCSS and 1 x at Zehrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Question with $20 points back WUS $100. Can you take advantage of the offer only once or as many times as you want as long you spend your $100? Still trying to get the hang of this……

Page 51 of 613 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread Information