User Tag List

Page 52 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Question with $20 points back WUS $100. Can you take advantage of the offer only once or as many times as you want as long you spend your $100? Still trying to get the hang of this……
    Only once unfortunately. But you can always do multiple purchases in one transactions and get multiple points. For example I always get blueberries with my offers so I buy a few and get the points for all of them because they are in the same transaction.
    Keykey likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    I don't know specifically to the GC/100. but I did get points 2 x when there was the promo for 20.00 with fresh meat. 1 x at RCSS and 1 x at Zehrs.
    I believe the fresh meat promos where in store promos whereas you can get them at any or all of the stores advertising it. The 20,000 BP for every $100 you spend is setup on an individual or personal promo which is one time. Once used it gets labeled (on-line) as used and is no longer available.
    Insane and Keykey like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalkitty View Post
    I don`t understand how to get the points. I have the PC Financial debit and credit card and I have linked them to the Pcpoints program

Am I hearing correctly that:

I should make them swipe my card at the beginning of the transaction (to get points)and;
    then swipe it again later to actually pay for the purchase?
    Essentially, yes. I don't do it at the beginning though. At the end, I say, I have my pc points plus linked to my card. The cashier then has to press a button and I swipe the card. Then all my pc plus points I'm going to earn appears on the screen. Then I say I'm paying with debit, and I swipe it again and do the pin pad thing. I thought it was automatic too. I missed out on a bunch of points early on because of it too.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Question with $20 points back WUS $100. Can you take advantage of the offer only once or as many times as you want as long you spend your $100? Still trying to get the hang of this……
    Depends on the promo. This one specifically says it is once.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Does anyone know if you can get 20000 point if you paid with gift card??
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    Does anyone know if you can get 20000 point if you paid with gift card??
    Did you swipe your PC plus card or your debit/credit card with the pc plus points before you paid with your gift card?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In my personal weekly offers, there was a spend $30 get 3 000 points as well as the spend $100 get 20 000 points. I thought maybe only one offer would be redeemed per transaction but both offers were redeemed on the single transaction when I spent over $100. Thanks for pointing out that gift cards are allowed for that amount otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with these offers this week. With the money back buitoni pizzas two weeks ago and now this I am really LOVING this program.
    innaor likes this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I learnt this the hard way, but did you get the cashier to swipe the pc points part first? Mine is linked to my debit card too, and I have to swipe for pc plus points (the cashier presses a button) then I have to pay. It's not automatic like I thought it would be. If the points didn't appear on your receipt, then it won't be appearing.
    They never told me I had to swipe it! How was I supposed to know, and why didn't the cashier ask me if I had the card? Ugh stress! I wouldn't of spent that much if I wasn't going to get any points. Frig.
    Insane likes this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by yadayada View Post
    Did you swipe your PC plus card or your debit/credit card with the pc plus points before you paid with your gift card?
    yes...the gift card was bought using my points...I want to know if I can double dip?
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    yes...the gift card was bought using my points...I want to know if I can double dip?
    Yes you can get the points when you pay with your gift card that you got by redeeming other points. Since the gift card itself isn't linked to the pc plus program you have to swipe beforehand with one of the eligible pc points plus cards. As long as you spent at least $100 you should get the 20 000 points or multiples thereof i.e. $200 will get you 40 000 points etc.
    Last edited by yadayada; Mon, Dec 9th, 2013 at 01:07 AM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    They never told me I had to swipe it! How was I supposed to know, and why didn't the cashier ask me if I had the card? Ugh stress! I wouldn't of spent that much if I wasn't going to get any points. Frig.
    I know. I was mad too. I wish they would have made that clearer when I registered. By the time I realized what was going on, I had missed out on the points I was supposed to get for the meat promo. I can't find my receipt, so I'm out of luck. But if you have your receipt, it's worth filing an inquiry (or whatever it's called) online.
    Last edited by Insane; Mon, Dec 9th, 2013 at 01:07 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to RCSS this morning. Got a pretty good deal on Windex and Bicks pickles. I paid 0.94 for 2 bottles of Windex after coupon and personal offer. Also paid 1.54 for 2 bottles of pickles. Although I noticed that my personal offer said the Bick's Pickles were for 4L but I think it was supposed to be 1L, as the largest size of pickles I saw were 2L and not Bicks. I got my points on the 1L. Had I known about the gift cards working I would've topped up my purchase with gift cards. Oh well.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Can you buy Loblaws GC at Loblaws for the points or is this only done at RCSS, i need some GCs as gifts that would be great if you can do this for the $100.00 promo
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Can you buy Loblaws GC at Loblaws for the points or is this only done at RCSS, i need some GCs as gifts that would be great if you can do this for the $100.00 promo
    Not sure about Loblaws, but just bought some at Zehrs and got the points.....so I am assuming Loblaws will be the same, but can't say totally for sure!! I was surprised to get the points cause the fine print says no to gift cards!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I bought a PC gift card at Loblaws this morning and got points for it.
    Before picking up the PC card, I told the cashier that I thought I might not have made the $100 minimum to get the points, then she swiped the Starbucks card in my basket, and she said "There you go, you're good!" to which I replied, "I thought gift cards weren't valid with this promo?". She said that they were considered groceries! Grabbed a $50 PC card at the checkout to bring me to $200, and got another 20,000 points. (Shoot, I should've bought a bigger denomination...) So yes, so long as you haven't used the "spend $100 get 20,000 points" offer yet, it looks like you should get the points for it.
    Last edited by dizzyb; Mon, Dec 9th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Page 52 of 613 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread Information