User Tag List

Page 60 of 613 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by bekki3; Fri, Dec 13th, 2013 at 07:15 AM.
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Omg, i m very worry, I didn't get any GCs, but I did use FPC to get points, I think I should just go and spent it all on a GC asap! Before I thought manufacturer coupon are consider to be cash, and their CZ coupons are coupons to them...now I m not really sure anymore....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dragoncoupon View Post
    That's scary! What happen to people who already have spent those points? Should we rush out and spend the points?
    I assume that if they take the points back for one they will do it for all. I didn't redeem any of my points for GCs, the points I was awarded were for groceries.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Omg, i m very worry, I didn't get any GCs, but I did use FPC to get points, I think I should just go and spent it all on a GC asap! Before I thought manufacturer coupon are consider to be cash, and their CZ coupons are coupons to them...now I m not really sure anymore....
    I should imagine that FPC will be ok because they get the money for the coupons from the manufacturer. So it isn't costing the store anything.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I won't doubt that they may pull a shop.ca and void all the points earned with gift cards and put people in the negative if they spent the points already.
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orchidgirl View Post
    Oh my goodness, I'm so hoping for that ... I'll be up till midnight checking my offers...
    lol, me too, and to see if I still have my points from the GCs!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just read someone's post about unable to redeem their points for GCs now...anyone else had problem with that. I won't have time to do my shop until sat, and I really hope to redeem my points on a pc GC.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would be very disappointed if that's how they handle their system problems. We paid for those GC and PCPlus shouldn't penalize their customers, unless they want to upset lots of us. I didn't know I would get points with GC, when the cashier ringed it, the points were there, she asked her coworker who said yes, it works on GC, pleasantly surprised, I was. But reading all your comments and how some of you are worried, that's wrong. PcPlus should leave it as is and make sure their system is ready in the future, it's a learning process for them! This is a loyalty program afterall, gotta make customers happy!
    Silk and Justa Sobriquet like this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I went to buy LCBO, Winners and Futureshop GC. Cashier was rang, there is no bonus points. I asked to her she told not for GC. I told her if you don't mind void my GC's. there is no problem.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just sent a message to loblaws on facebook asking if we are allow to redeem our points for GCs, and they replied in 5 mins saying we are allow to do that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I just went in and bought groceries (no GC) and paid by interact. The spend $100 and get 20,000 points was still on my account I have a screenshot of it and I also have the flyer showing it is valid and I didn't get the points. I went to CS and they told me people had been looping around buying GC and then spending them to get more points and then getting more GCs with the points. But she agreed I bought goods and effectively paid cash for them and I should have got the points. I have just submitted a ticket like she told me to.
    acosta likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My hubby got $20 on his card for using $100 worth in free product coupons tonight seems to be still working with coupons just not with gift cards. So glad I didn't buy any GC previously.

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

A year or so ago, PC Master Card have the same promotion, and did not exclude Gift Cards, I got a lot PC points from that promotion, there is no different between this promo and the mastercard promo. However, they did not allow GC with the $100 afterward, this is a one time thing, in future promo you will have to buy groceries. They know what they are doing, it's smart marketing.

Most company will give you points with FPC except SDM, but you don't pay taxes with FPC at SDM, even some of the FPC requested that you pay applicable taxes, another one would be Target, but I still try to understand Target's system. I usually use my tax free FPC at Sobeys (On) and get base points + bonus points, now I could use them in Loblaws and companies.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I have $139 in my account.
    I earned $80 from the promo. I am wondering if I should spend them today.....

Everyone else doing that?

I am also happy with the offers this week. Always get apples, bananas, peppers and every couple of weeks, Becel for 1000 pts (woohooo because I have some coupons to use up). :D
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My offers are meh this week
    With no major promo, I won't be going out of my way to shop there
    Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 519
Size:  103.6 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 60 of 613 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast

Thread Information