User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Finally had a great target experience!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Every time I go into Target I leave feeling something like this...

Prices always coming up wrong, I have yet to be allowed to use a mfg coupon and a target coupon, because all my mfg coupons have said cannot combine with any other offer or coupons, Cashiers that will argue the price and then when they find out your are right look at you and say well I haven't been here in a week (seriously than just ask someone), last week I even had a cashier check her cell phone while waiting for my debit transaction and then gave me the "one minute" finger when my reciept had finished printing, because she was still reading!!!

Today I had a great cashier, it was refreshing. I had 1 xmas item come up at 2.99, and she fixed it saying how she always has to watch prices for her customers, I didn't even have to point it out. Then I gave her a printable for the advil, and she wasn't sure if they took printables or not, but she took it and said I guess they should have trained us on coupons. It was just nice to have a socialable cashier and I left smiling.

Of course i put everything away as soon as I got home. (hubby would KILL me if he saw that I got more xmas stuff) I made out with a big bag full for just over 11.oo and still have to claim 4.00 from co51 for the advil... so 7.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Target
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shantayl View Post
    Today I had a great cashier, it was refreshing. I had 1 xmas item come up at 2.99, and she fixed it saying how she always has to watch prices for her customers, I didn't even have to point it out. Then I gave her a printable for the advil, and she wasn't sure if they took printables or not, but she took it and said I guess they should have trained us on coupons. It was just nice to have a socialable cashier and I left smiling.
    WTG.

Part 2 of your brag = Nice Target Cashier Brag.
    Thanks for posting a nice story about a cashier.
    shantayl, DianneS, ticul and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Glad you got a chance to get in on the xmas deals!!!
    shantayl, ticul and oscarandme like this.

Never stop learning... Big Pink's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Thanks for the genuine LMAO about hiding the Christmas stuff. Glad you had a good experience.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yay for Target xmas deals...will anyone ever pay a whole dollar for a gift bag or gift wrap?? lol
    It'd be like a rip off after benefiting from these 5 and 10 cent deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I'd like to amalgamate all my Christmas clearance stash in one place but don't want my husband to see how much I really bought.
    shantayl, Shwa Girl, ticul and 4 others like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

hahaha I haaate the Target in Windsor .. avoiding going back..
    shantayl, ticul and oscarandme like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I also LMAO re: the hiding Xmas stuff. I did this today hahaha. Glad you finally had a good experience
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink View Post
    Thanks for the genuine LMAO about hiding the Christmas stuff. Glad you had a good experience.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

lol half of my target stuff is still in the trunk... I'm waiting to sneak it in at some point this weekend

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Glad you had such a great cashier!

My DH loves all the deals I find and he even brags about them to his coworkers.
    shantayl, ticul, MillieH and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

That is too funny, we are all confessing about hiding our Christmas stuff. Guilty here too. Went today to see if they had the Sunlight at 1.72 - I had 2 coupon peelies. Nope and it was at the store at Eagleson road that every time we go to that location I tell my husband the confrontations and staff and lack of knowledge of coupons, I leave there feeling sick to my stomach and it is every single time except today. It was pet clearance stuff, and a lovely string of heart shaped lights for 3.00 (4.5 feet long) they were at the front of the store with those bins, next to carts. They had light pink and light purple. Adorable for Valentines' day or little girls room. Anyway the cashier was great and no problems. First time since they opened. Love the other location way better and will be a regular there more often than this one. I was out that way today. Keep hoping things will get better there. Gambling again.I am glad you finaly got a good experience shantayl, maybe try another location if that is possible for you and see if better,we did and oh what a difference.
    shantayl, ticul, MillieH and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I also LMAO re: the hiding Xmas stuff. I did this today hahaha. Glad you finally had a good experience
    HAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    lol half of my target stuff is still in the trunk... I'm waiting to sneak it in at some point this weekend
    HAHA I had to wait until yesterday (bought all my stuff starting on Monday and kept it in my car. I was actually scared my car was going to get broken into with all the loot I had in there ! haha

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

My DH loves all the deals I find and he even brags about them to his coworkers.
    Now this is awesome!!
    It took a little bit with mine, but now he's bragging about it behind my back - I'll take it! :D
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, we are a bunch of funny women. Love it, love it. I am also guilty, I did hide some stuf and still do it once in awhile specially for chloses , shoes or boots. The funny part is my DH wont say nothing, he is so happy for couponning and he also knows that I always buy things for a darn good price but, I still hide them for a 1 day or 2 and than I always tell him how good of deal I got. Again, we are a bunch of funny women and love it...................

Sorry for spelling mistake as I am still learning to write in English. This site is good to me not only for the wonderful people but also to learn English................

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Feel good story ...WTG on more Target Xmas deals !
    shantayl and MillieH like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In our town which is not known for good customer service (especially at restaurants), I have had amazing experiences with all my cashiers, going back to my very first shop there. I don't shop there all that much, but even the people I ask other questions to on the floor, they are super awesome!

I had to go back again yesterday (3rd trip in less than a week) because some awesome SCers posted about finding those xmas bags that don't actually look Xmassy if you cut the xmas animals off. Loot bags for all the HK stuff! And because I wanted to check the glade xmas prices. Sure enough, $4.50 for xmas Glade wall plug in pack, -$1 target, -$2 printable AND they let me use a buy2 get 1free coupon - again another SCer mentioned it on one of their posts! And finally, another SCer mentioned that they had restocked their HK supply. YES! My store did too!!! There has been so many Target posts that I don't know how to find all the people that helped me with the deals.
    shantayl likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information