User Tag List

Page 97 of 613 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks harbie ... I'm giving them one last chance before venting on FB, after a 2nd call to the Help Line today (the first one was a complete dud, and had no idea what she was doing); the 2nd person, "Sam" was really on the ball ... elevated my two long standing issues [see above] to High Priority, and immediately awarded me the 2,000 pts that I didn't get this morning for the Cadbury WUS $10 bonus deal many received this week. I believe that's the first time I've failed to get pts for one of the personal offers I've used.

Other item: Pepperidge Farms Cracker Chips had an unadvertised 1000pts on the price ticket at RCSS today, so with the $2 Freshco PM, works out to $1.00ea. I had only got one of the Balsamic Vinegar -Sea Salt type in the Freebie Frenzy a few weeks ago, so picked up three bags ... I mean ya gotta pay for your stuff sometime, right. At the cash, the pts did not come thru however, but I had targeted a cashier who helped me in the past with 'issues', and she is authorized to award 'Goodwill' pts when warranted, so she puts the 3000pts on my account instantly. Can't beat that for good service!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Thanks harbie ... I'm giving them one last chance before venting on FB, after a 2nd call to the Help Line today (the first one was a complete dud, and had no idea what she was doing); the 2nd person, "Sam" was really on the ball ... elevated my two long standing issues [see above] to High Priority, and immediately awarded me the 2,000 pts that I didn't get this morning for the Cadbury WUS $10 bonus deal many received this week. I believe that's the first time I've failed to get pts for one of the personal offers I've used.

Other item: Pepperidge Farms Cracker Chips had an unadvertised 1000pts on the price ticket at RCSS today, so with the $2 Freshco PM, works out to $1.00ea. I had only got one of the Balsamic Vinegar -Sea Salt type in the Freebie Frenzy a few weeks ago, so picked up three bags ... I mean ya gotta pay for your stuff sometime, right. At the cash, the pts did not come thru however, but I had targeted a cashier who helped me in the past with 'issues', and she is authorized to award 'Goodwill' pts when warranted, so she puts the 3000pts on my account instantly. Can't beat that for good service!
    I think Pc Plus customer service is a hit or miss. My store had 1000 points on yopa yogurt which was different from my personal offer. I bought two packs today and it gave me only 1000 points. Store CS asked me to call Pc Plus cust service. The guy on phone was a do**** bag. He told me that I was supposed to swipe pc plus card at the end of the transaction and not in the beginning. Actually at first he suspected that I did not even swipe the card. He kept asking BS question till I got really tired and asked for his supervisor. I had already told him that I went to a cashier and did not do not self-checkout and how the heck I got 1000 points otherwise if card was not accepted by their system. He put me on hold for few minutes and came back (no supervisor) saying 1000 points will be manually credited in 10 minutes. I logged in to my account to see that he did add the point but also marked my yopa account offer as earned which was a totally different offer from the store offer.

I think next time I will probably just return the product if it does not give me point. Oh, he was very calculating about why my total was that much when I bought that much yogurt. I had to explain my whole receipt to that dumb head a few times.... really poor cs.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    They are on sale for $1? Because the flyer says the two pack is $2 and it's the only Dove product listed in the flyer??

http://www.loblaws.ca/en_CA/flyers.b...rand,Dove.html
    Got the same Dove offer last week while Loblaws had the 1 pack for $1. The sale is over at Loblaws but if you're willing to stop at RCSS this week for your grocery run, you can PM No Frills as they have the 1 pack (90g) on sale for a dollar.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's a lot of pages here so I'm just going to ask my question instead of trying to find what I'm looking for!!

So, for example... if I buy 2 of the Minute Maid juice do I get 600 pts for each? Or, am I only allowed to get the points one time?

And... if the next day I decide I want more of the Minute Maid juice will I get 600 pts after doing it the first time? I see on my PC email that it says 'earned' so I didn't know if I could earn again.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bekki3 View Post
    There's a lot of pages here so I'm just going to ask my question instead of trying to find what I'm looking for!!

So, for example... if I buy 2 of the Minute Maid juice do I get 600 pts for each? Or, am I only allowed to get the points one time?

And... if the next day I decide I want more of the Minute Maid juice will I get 600 pts after doing it the first time? I see on my PC email that it says 'earned' so I didn't know if I could earn again.

You are talking about a "personal offer" which you need to load to your PC plus card to "earn" the corresponding points.
    You can only earn the points in ONE transaction so best to plan your shop and get multiples in that ONE shop.

Let's say your offer is 600 points for every Minute Maid juice,
    if you buy 2, you get 1200 points
    if you buy 10, you get 6000 points

Once you've "used" up the "personal offer", it will change from "loaded" to "earned" and it's grayed out in your offer list.

Now if it's an "in-store offer" or a "flyer offer", you can do multiple transactions and earn the points every time.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bekki3 View Post

If your Minute Maid offer is a personal one then you will get 600pts for each one...so 2 would get you 1200 pts but the personal offers are only used the one time and then its gone from your phone/card.

If the Minute Maid is a store offer or in the flyer then you will get the 600 pts on each one for the duration of the sale
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the reply 'Grey' and 'Scrapyddm'. Was trying the card out for the first time yesterday so now I know for next time.
    Want Free Gift Cards? Join me at SWAGBUCKS!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bekki3

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    I think Pc Plus customer service is a hit or miss. My store had 1000 points on yopa yogurt which was different from my personal offer. I bought two packs today and it gave me only 1000 points. Store CS asked me to call Pc Plus cust service. The guy on phone was a do**** bag. He told me that I was supposed to swipe pc plus card at the end of the transaction and not in the beginning. Actually at first he suspected that I did not even swipe the card. He kept asking BS question till I got really tired and asked for his supervisor. I had already told him that I went to a cashier and did not do not self-checkout and how the heck I got 1000 points otherwise if card was not accepted by their system. He put me on hold for few minutes and came back (no supervisor) saying 1000 points will be manually credited in 10 minutes. I logged in to my account to see that he did add the point but also marked my yopa account offer as earned which was a totally different offer from the store offer.

I think next time I will probably just return the product if it does not give me point. Oh, he was very calculating about why my total was that much when I bought that much yogurt. I had to explain my whole receipt to that dumb head a few times.... really poor cs.
    Wow, that has to be one of the worst CS experiences EVER! You have every right to be ticked off! In my earlier comment, during the first call to CS, I asked multiple times to speak with a supervisor, and my request was totally ignored. Was put on hold multiple times, and to top it off, this person had such a heavy accent I truly had trouble understanding her, which I mentioned politely on two occasions, but it went in one ear and out the other. After being put on hold for another five minutes, after insisting I wanted my accounts combined NOW, since I'd waited almost 8 wks, I simply hung up.

After I had some lunch and cooled down, I called back, and had a totally different, and positive experience with the person that took my call. I feel more confident after that call, that my PCPlus account will finally get combined with my PC Financial Debit Card acct. without waiting another month ++. I shall report back here, once it happens.

btw, does anyone have a link to a Loblaws Facebook page where people are posting their rants, or comments in general regards this program? My searches on FB came up empty. Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

btw, does anyone have a link to a Loblaws Facebook page where people are posting their rants, or comments in general regards this program? My searches on FB came up empty. Thanks
    Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/LoblawsON
    Pointsman likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    thanks for the link; I was actually at this sight, but it looked like just a Promo / recipe site, at first glance and I blew right by the 'Recent Posts by Others on Loblaws' button on right.
    Looks like a few disgruntled shoppers posting, but some of it is just misunderstanding of what really is a more complex rewards system than most. Throw in the system glitches, some CS staff with an attitude, poorly trained store staff, especially part timers, and its a recipe for a lot of negative feedback. Those who take the time to learn the ins n outs, will be 'rewarded'. I've save a ton of $$$ already.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think the fact that you need to load the points every week confuses people. And that there's no points on a minimum spend. I spent $71 last week and got no points. Add the fact that if you use a tablet or the app, that sometimes those offers REFUSE to load, annoys people.

I don't think there is much benefit to forcing people to load offers anyway. Make them automatic like most other places. I get they want to know that you physically saw them, but get your tech working if that is the case. And most likely, if the customer bought that product, they likely saw the offer... no?
    thanks for the link; I was actually at this sight, but it looked like just a Promo / recipe site, at first glance and I blew right by the 'Recent Posts by Others on Loblaws' button on right.
    Looks like a few disgruntled shoppers posting, but some of it is just misunderstanding of what really is a more complex rewards system than most. Throw in the system glitches, some CS staff with an attitude, poorly trained store staff, especially part timers, and its a recipe for a lot of negative feedback. Those who take the time to learn the ins n outs, will be 'rewarded'. I've save a ton of $$$ already.
    dizzyb likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I also had to email to get the 2,000 Cadbury pts for spending $10 and a few days later they have added the points.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post

If the deal is in-store or in the paper, CS at the store should be the ones to credit your account. If it is a card offer that you loaded, then you have to phone. In this case it sounds like your store was in the wrong.
    Last edited by BC Gal; Tue, Jan 14th, 2014 at 06:11 PM.
    sporatic likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I think what is becoming very annoying about this program is the offers themselves. I get very few offers that I read about here. Many of the offers that I do get have limits (points on 1 item only). I know it is a free program, but I also know that many people do not think they should have to 'work' so hard for the benefits. I do hope that things will improve.
    renegado likes this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    If the deal is in-store or in the paper, CS at the store should be the ones to credit your account. If it is a card offer that you loaded, then you have to phone. In this case it sounds like your store was in the wrong.
    Thanks. So I guess he was right in saying that cashier who did the transaction (which in this case would be CS desk) was not trained properly so did not process it correctly. But my store has always asked me the same thing even though I take picture of the shelf on my phone (per suggestion on this forum). I rarely get points for in-store promos so either I ignore 200 or 600 points that do not show up or just return the item if I bought it due to high points.

I still think if they think their people are not trained well, they should fix their own issue . But then that guy went on asking me why the total was so and after I had read my receipt to him, he asked me if I bought both items in the single transaction or not. Oh, well.

Page 97 of 613 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast

Thread Information