User Tag List

Page 104 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I am going to sign up my husband for a card and see if we can't get the spend so much get so many points offer....cause the offers I have been getting haven't been that great!!!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=sun_shine;5790713]
    Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    so do we have a thread as to see what has in store points ?? I'm going to check out the pepsi deal[/QUOTE]

I don't believe there should have been any points with the Pepsi as it wasn't in the flyer. In the chip aisle on the Tostitos salsa there were signs saying "receive 2000 PC points when you spend $10 on this item" so I have a feeling it was supposed to have been some kind of PepsiCo deal. Just like with the Lysol, signs are being printed incorrectly. Still wishing I'd grabbed more but oh well.
    went instore to check if they had the signs and sure enough they did. schweppe's, pepsi, diet, a whole bunch of diff kinds. i got 45 bottles for 67$ and got 92,000 pts (extra 2,000 was manually added by mistake but csr just said forget it, have a good day). i did NOT clear any shelves, got a few from each kind and its for multiple families . they had a huge mountain of pepsi at front of the store as well for the superbowl promo or whatever it is.

only thing i was dissappointed. csr kept my reciept(by accident) and i didnt notice till i got home so no mail in promo for me.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

dh got groceries for me today. All our loaded offers worked (have not had a problem with that yet) but the flyer offer didn't (second time that's happened). The points inquiry worked for me at this time so for those who said it wouldn't load try again now.
    Earned 4500 points on food we use/eat (and healthy stuff too) and waiting on them crediting 1000 points for the flyer offer.

ETA: spoke too soon - didn't realize dh grabbed strawberries which was also an offer on my card - so was missing out on 1 card offer and 1 flyer offer
    Last edited by scrapbookingoasis; Sat, Jan 18th, 2014 at 04:15 PM.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

by the time i checked out the pepsi , all signage was spend $10,,
    had a loaded offer for $6 thousand points buying the club size package of pampers,(the biggest one), didnt get my points and the offer online is still saying loaded,, so i either get my points tommorrow or return item ,, ps i paid with points , hmm i wonder if that is why??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I went to my local store and saw that the 2 litre Pepsi was 2000 pts each. It did not say wus 10.00. I only grabbed 6, wishing I got more now. I had to go to CS to have my points added. Not sure if this was a mistake??? I did see all the other signs of the tostitos, salsa etc of 2000 wus 10.00. Anyone buy the Pepsi and get the 2000 pts automatically?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I went to my local store and saw that the 2 litre Pepsi was 2000 pts each. It did not say wus 10.00. I only grabbed 6, wishing I got more now. I had to go to CS to have my points added. Not sure if this was a mistake??? I did see all the other signs of the tostitos, salsa etc of 2000 wus 10.00. Anyone buy the Pepsi and get the 2000 pts automatically?
    I doubt it; I imagine it's just like the Lysol where it's supposed to be a WUS thing, but they aren't printing the signs correctly. I'm still regretting not getting more yesterday, and considering going to the other Loblaw's in my city tomorrow. The only thing is, I imagine once one person claims the points in each store, they are probably taking the signs down. So is it worth it to go to the other end of the city when they may have the signs down already? I probably will, because if I don't go I'll always wonder lol.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't know what to do. I did a few shops for the Lysol products and paid out of pocket to get the points and at one store they added points at CS and another time they told me to call the PC line. Lady on Thursday said she could only add two of the products and sent in a request for the other 50,000 pts. Today I was picking up a few items and the points were still advertised and also for the Lysol Foam Hand Soap. CS said call hotline. I called and dude wouldn't give me the points. Said it's the stores mistake.
    Should I just return items or fight for the points? Not even sure if I will get the ones from Thursday.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    by the time i checked out the pepsi , all signage was spend $10,,
    had a loaded offer for $6 thousand points buying the club size package of pampers,(the biggest one), didnt get my points and the offer online is still saying loaded,, so i either get my points tommorrow or return item ,, ps i paid with points , hmm i wonder if that is why??
    the same thing happened to me last week with one of my pre-loaded offers ... the 2,000pts WUS $10 on Cadburys; the store wouldn't / couldn't fix the missing pts, so I phoned and was happy to get a person in under a minute, so they've improved that area significantly. A very helpful "Sam" listened to my story, only needed to know the day, called up the transaction and awarded the pts, which I could see instantly after a screen refresh, being that I was logged into my acct when I phoned.
    So maybe try that, rather than going through the aggravation of returning the product to the store CS dept.
    redfox likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Is there a limit for how many points you can earn on one transaction?

Because I purchased 10 Classico sauce jars... And each was supposed to come with 500 points. But, in the end I only got 4500 points, not 5000.

Can someone please explain why this happened?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Went to my other local Loblaws to check out the Lysol and Pepsi; nothing with the Lysol but the Pepsi still had the 2000 points signs! I ended up getting 10000 points (got 34 bottles, $51 before tax) so looks like that's definitely what the points are supposed to be (2000 WUS $10), but since their tags weren't down I went to customer service anyway. They called somebody who told them it's 2000 per 2 bottles, so she gave me another 24000 plus I got 10000 from a personal offer. So I ended up spending $57.xx and got 44000 points. Works out to 40 cents per bottle OOP which isn't bad after all though the odd looks and weird questions from the cashier weren't fun lol
    walkonby and r0c0upons like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It seems to be a great program but wow so many extra steps just to get the points advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Went to my other local Loblaws to check out the Lysol and Pepsi; nothing with the Lysol but the Pepsi still had the 2000 points signs! I ended up getting 10000 points (got 34 bottles, $51 before tax) so looks like that's definitely what the points are supposed to be (2000 WUS $10), but since their tags weren't down I went to customer service anyway. They called somebody who told them it's 2000 per 2 bottles, so she gave me another 24000 plus I got 10000 from a personal offer. So I ended up spending $57.xx and got 44000 points. Works out to 40 cents per bottle OOP which isn't bad after all though the odd looks and weird questions from the cashier weren't fun lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    It seems to be a great program but wow so many extra steps just to get the points advertised.
    I think it is a great program but they still haven't worked out the "kinks" yet. I think it's awesome that they do things like that (spend $15 on Lysol, get 5000 points; spend $10 on PepsiCo, get 2000 points) but they are not printing the signs correctly and people are getting confused. Once they've put up incorrect signs, people are entitled to receive the points, otherwise it's "false advertising". I just hope they don't stop offering deals like that because of these issues; it isn't the customers' fault that we're claiming points we shouldn't have received, if they weren't advertised correctly. They have to work on improving this, and I think even floor staff who are posting the signs should be questioning the signs if it seems a bit extreme (i.e. spending $3 on a Lysol cleaner and getting $5 back). Personally, I know if it were me, I would be asking my supervisor if it's right.

However, people not getting points according to personal offers they've loaded... that's a completely different story! I don't know what's going on there or what they need to do to fix it. So far I've only claimed one personal offer, so haven't run into that problem!

I think it's a great program and hope they are able to work through all of the "kinks" and keep it going. It's nice to be rewarded for buying groceries, especially on fresh produce, meats, dairy, etc. where we don't often see coupons.
    Crochetlady, Insane and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    dh got groceries for me today. All our loaded offers worked (have not had a problem with that yet) but the flyer offer didn't (second time that's happened). The points inquiry worked for me at this time so for those who said it wouldn't load try again now.
    Earned 4500 points on food we use/eat (and healthy stuff too) and waiting on them crediting 1000 points for the flyer offer.

ETA: spoke too soon - didn't realize dh grabbed strawberries which was also an offer on my card - so was missing out on 1 card offer and 1 flyer offer
    well the fixed both of them today. I used the point inquiry under the specific transaction and did the transaction # on my receipt - super fast response time IMO
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I got a super fast response to my points inquiry this time as well....under 12 hours. However, I had bought four packs of Stayfree and didn't get my personal offer points. They credited me for only one pack so I had to send in yet another inquiry. Annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I got a super fast response to my points inquiry this time as well....under 12 hours. However, I had bought four packs of Stayfree and didn't get my personal offer points. They credited me for only one pack so I had to send in yet another inquiry. Annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember to check your offer before you purchase, many of my offers are limited to one! You can buy more, but no points. I am not getting very many offers, so limiting some to one is limiting my shopping with Your Independent. In my area, it is the only store accepting the PCPlus program.

Page 104 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast

Thread Information