User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By vesper

Thread: SC account deletion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm making this thread to request to be deleted. I would have taken this to personal PM but this is where the problem lys with this site. There isn't any active website owners on here. And any mods with this power seem MIA. I've sent a couple of PMs to Boo personally over the past couple of months and while people may have lives outside of this forum, if you are an owner, you have a responsibility to check in at times. I have not had any replys from him whatsoever.
    Which leaves me to asking in public, which I'm not happy with. There should be at least one MOD or forum owner active on here at least 3 or 4 times a week even just to check in and help those who have requests or questions.
    So, I'm asking to have my account removed as soon as possible, please.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't delete your account!! It's fun here!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

From a search I found a response from Boo regarding this issue (a question by another user):

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Powerade, we don't delete accounts. But if there's a problem on SC please feel free to pm me and I'll look into it.
    There are MODS that are on daily but they might not be aware of the issue... Have you contacted any of the MODS directly? Not that there's much they can do if it's site policy to not delete accounts...

Sorry you're unhappy though.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have not received any PMs and there certainly are mods who have the power to ban/delete users but as lola posted above, Boo prefers accounts are not deleted as it deletes the posts associated with it which makes threads difficult to follow - especially when the user has a lot of posts

If you want to PM me with details on why you want the account deleted I can follow up with Boo for you and see if he wants to make an exception
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Hi Fallen Pixels I too have been trying to delete my account with no success - for over 2 years. I would really like all my posts and account completely deleted. Somehow awhile ago I turned of PMs and can't figure out how to turn them back on to private message you.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got your PM and forwarded it to Boo to request deletion
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information