User Tag List

Page 110 of 613 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Anyone know RCSS price match Asian stores like oriental, Foodymart etc? Wish Nofrill start participating in PC plus prog. but not very hopeful.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I too received the same 700 points offer, and np on the receipt it showed 2800 points for my 4 bottles, BUT they only gave me 1 x the 250 points?? Shouldn't it have been 4 x 250m points? ( one reward for each bottle I bought? ) Just to be sure I went on line when I got home and did a points inquiry.
    Was thrilled to get 1000 PC plus points on the 1 bottle of H & S shampoo that I got, which after they scanned and scoped me I got it for free!! ( and still kept my points, lol)
    I know my Zerhs had a sign up with the Palmolive saying the bonus Pts were a limit of 1 offer per customer for whatever reason so maybe that's why you didn't get the points on all of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I too received the same 700 points offer, and np on the receipt it showed 2800 points for my 4 bottles, BUT they only gave me 1 x the 250 points?? Shouldn't it have been 4 x 250m points? ( one reward for each bottle I bought? ) Just to be sure I went on line when I got home and did a points inquiry.
    Was thrilled to get 1000 PC plus points on the 1 bottle of H & S shampoo that I got, which after they scanned and scoped me I got it for free!! ( and still kept my points, lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I know my Zerhs had a sign up with the Palmolive saying the bonus Pts were a limit of 1 offer per customer for whatever reason so maybe that's why you didn't get the points on all of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guess what Lyssia!!? I just got an email from PCplus points Inquiry that the missing 750 points have been added to my account!! Woot Woot!! So it MUST have been 250 points on each bottle, and since I got 4 I was entitled to 1000 points ( plus getting my personal offer as well on them...hee hee )
    Giving-Small likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The one at Scarb Town Centre won't match the Asian stores for sure (I've been rejected more than once even though they don't have it in their policy as far as I know). Donno abt the other ones
    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Anyone know RCSS price match Asian stores like oriental, Foodymart etc? Wish Nofrill start participating in PC plus prog. but not very hopeful.
    uanoor likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

This week I got points for bananas, oranges and Fancy Feast Oh and I bought two cute sweaters from the Joe Fresh collection for $2.94 each and picked up 2 pillows for $11 woot woot.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This week I got offers for, and used: bananas, apples, tomatoes, peppers, pepperoni, salsa, coke zero, ground beef, Vaseline lotion.

ended up get $9.10 back in points, on things I would have bought anyway.
    walkonby, r0c0upons and sun_shine like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by natynat View Post
    This week I got points for bananas, oranges and Fancy Feast Oh and I bought two cute sweaters from the Joe Fresh collection for $2.94 each and picked up 2 pillows for $11 woot woot.
    I grabbed two of the pillows, too! They're so comfy!
    natynat likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I got the fancy feast offer - but is it for one can or can I get 12 and get the points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I got the fancy feast offer - but is it for one can or can I get 12 and get the points
    Usually when you click on the offer it will show you the details. Right at the top, underneath the item name, it should tell you the qualifying sizes.
    Crochetlady likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    scroll over your offer where the fancy feast is, click on " details " it should have any restrictions listed there. Normally I find that an offer is good only once, I am sure 12 is fine. So if you are going to use the offer, get the 12 the very first time you do it. I got 4 palmolive dish soap and my offer points were multiplied x 4.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I got offers for and used lettuce...seem to get this every week...raspberries, apples and bananas. Not sure if I`ll be using the potato one. Love getting offers for produce.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Thanks, TorontoGal....appreciate your feedback. I did bring my nexus 7 with me to Loblaws this morning to see if it would work. It didn't. Think I'll just have to do as you do and write my offers down on paper. I found the nexus more of a hindrance than a help anyway.
    The app can be slow to load (bad reception in 1/2 of the store) so I post a screenshot of mine in here and view the image on my cell, you could do that
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

And thats the one closest to my home so no need to waste my time. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The one at Scarb Town Centre won't match the Asian stores for sure (I've been rejected more than once even though they don't have it in their policy as far as I know). Donno abt the other ones
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 6000 pts added today from my inquiry for the offer WUB $30 from the Natural Foods section. Im happy, now I don't have to return the expensive Kashi cereal. So I actually got 8500 WUB $30 since I also had an offer 2500 WUB $10 of Kashi cereal, still kinda worth the $5.49 per box.
    baggypants likes this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Sorry if this is a repeat...There's a promo now for 500 pts wub OEP salsa. If I use the FPC that we recently got for the salsa, can I still get the points? Thank you in advance.
    sdddmd likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Thread Information