User Tag List

Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

huh ok I have done 32 searches and no points yet. Any tips for me? What type of stuff did u search for?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

tks - good one!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Awesome - took an hour to get the 30 miles. I use commericals on tv and the drop list from airmiles shops

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am addicted to airmiles and I love them !!!
    http://www.aveyphoto.com
    Join me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aveyphoto

Earn Cash, Gift Cards and Prizes by searching the web and playing free games online! Sign up here and start off with a few swag bucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/missyont

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janbride View Post
    huh ok I have done 32 searches and no points yet. Any tips for me? What type of stuff did u search for?
    50 searches = 5 air miles
    thats the first level

100 = 10 am
    150 = 15
    200 = 20
    250 = 25
    300 = 30

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

this is great thanks!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

BEAR WITH ME. trying to work out the kinks and respond to the technical side of this awesome tool if we can get it to work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    Just downloaded it an got the message:

freecause.com

In our tests, some downloads on this site tried to change our Web browser home page.
    this is normal! most times when you download ANY toolbar, it will take you to their homepage. in this case, it might take you to airmiles.ca. oh well! you can easily change it in your options.

Quote Originally Posted by daniela View Post
    As soon as I have downloaded the toolbar I started to experience problems with my computer. I'm getting error messages, pages wont open and computer is running slowly. Anyone else having these problems?
    i had one weird thing happen. my firewall picked something up. but i have to stress. might not have been this toolbar so much as some of the freebie offers i went to that seemed like obvious spam. always make sure your virus etc is all up to date. i would assume that airmiles would be on the up and up. if in doubt. email them!

Quote Originally Posted by pink_panda View Post
    sometimes the toolbar is slow...

i noticed this morning when i turned my computer on, i noticed that it didn't count my searches. but i opened another tab and use the second tab to do searches and it seems to work.

try that first.

however, as stated in the FAQ, it has to be "valid" searches..not sure what that means...but i read from another forum, the searches has to be specific, example: "gmail" might not work (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't), but "gmail email" seems to work instead.
    i will try that. it' snot counting my searches at all, and not even letting me log into airmiles shops so i can get credit. how weird is that?

Quote Originally Posted by simo_8 View Post
    Borrowed this from another site. Get your monthly limit of searches done with a special plug-in.

Just follow these steps:
    1. Install iOpus iMacros..
    2. Go here
    3. Copy and paste the LONG url (59000+ characters long) into the address bar.
    4. Sit back and relax as it does the work for you

FYI: All this macro does is opens up 30 or tabs and cycles through them 10x entering a 'word of the day' as the search parameter so in a few minutes of your work and about 20 min or so computer's work, you're done for the month and get your 30 air miles!

So many people are using this already so Air Miles might catch on eventually.
    i luv macros. but you have to be really careful about using them, as some do violate website policiies

Quote Originally Posted by davidsprincess View Post
    i downloaded the toolbar.logged in to airmiles and did searches and nothing. it says 0 searches,0 airmiles! what the heck.
    that's the problem i'm having. if anyone solves this please let us know how? the FAQ from the site is useless. thinking of hitting the contact us tab.. will let you know if i figure out what's wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post
    You need to search at the left hand side near the airmiles sign as the top bar doesn't work for me either. Try that let us know we will figure it out
    tried both ways. nothing, nada..zero. i donno.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    If u use this toolbar your cashback wont go through if its a merchant they offer and you will lose out, we offer better rates then them btw if you do shop.
    good pt sally just made! better to support smartcanucks but we can still do searches with it but i do like the thing where if your looking to buy something, it will suggest an alternate place to earn airmiles. like amazon.com told me to try amazon.ca. course amazon.ca don't carry microwave fuses. and .com won't ship them to canada.

and airmiles shops won't log me in...wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I just downloaded this as well and am learning to use it.
    anyone else with tips and tricks to get us newbies thru this?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

*************INFO*********

(for ppl having probs) from the FAQ:

Q. The counter on the Toolbar is not counting all my searches. Why?
    A. Yahoo! uses sophisticated algorithms to determine valid searches. For example, if you search one term repeatedly very quickly or characters within your search query appear to be invalid to Yahoo! they will not be calculated as part of your search count.

this was my problem. so i tried a random search, and my counter went up. make sure that you are logged into your airmiles acct.

Q. Should the search counter reset once the FREE reward miles are posted?
    A. Yes. The search counter resets to zero at the beginning of each calendar month. Reward miles are posted to your account within 60 days from the end of each month.

it sounds like once you hit 300. that's it. and then next month you start back at 0.

Q. During installation it said the Toolbar was corrupt.
    A. Typically, if the browser relays a "corrupt installation" message it means your Antivirus software is blocking the Toolbar from setting the needed cookies for registration. To solve the problem, turn off all Antivirus software during installation and ensure the domain "freecause.com" is allowed within the settings.

incase your still having probs.

Q There is more than one AIR MILES® Collector in my home. Can we log in separately?
    A. Yes, more than one Collector can use the same AIR MILES® Toolbar. To change users, follow these steps: On the Toolbar beside the AIR MILES® logo you'll find a drop down menu arrow. Select Toolbar Admin then select 'log out'. On the Toolbar you will see a 'login' button. Click it and a new user can login to the Toolbar.

i think someone asked about using different cards?

hope that answers some of our questions. good luck!

(i still can't log into airmiles shops..)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great Thank You For Posting

SWAGBUCKS: http://swagbucks.com/refer/osker85 WIN WITH ME!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

btw, the macro someone posted does work :D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you I got to 50 and got my 5 miles!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

today the airmiles toolbar is not counting searches..anyone else having this
    prb or is it just me...?

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I just tried a few as well and I'm stuck at 120 searches.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

How much is an airmile worth is money? 1 cent, or like 10 cents?
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information