User Tag List

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Tried the Coupgon app today at Coop. Cashiers have no clue how to use it.It took about 15 minutes to check out, but they were nice about it and it worked out in the end.I think the best deal is 1.00 off alymer accents and they are on sale for 1.25 apiece, there is limit of 3 though, also the 1.00 off vegetable and fruit is great if you are buying small ticket produce. think i am going to enjoy this app once the cashiers get the hang of it!!
    ROMEO, Poirot and nonprofitjen like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Tried the Coupgon app today at Coop. Cashiers have no clue how to use it.It took about 15 minutes to check out, but they were nice about it and it worked out in the end.I think the best deal is 1.00 off alymer accents and they are on sale for 1.25 apiece, there is limit of 3 though, also the 1.00 off vegetable and fruit is great if you are buying small ticket produce. think i am going to enjoy this app once the cashiers get the hang of it!!
    Thank you so much! I downloaded the app and went straight to co-op, although both the cashier and I did not know how to use it. In addition to your great deals, I bought 2 dempster items - wraps, and got free bread (instore promo), plus $1.50 off the wraps.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

So glad you could get the deals Jen!! I totally missed the free bread promo!! Sometimes I just cant' get all the deals straight!!
    nonprofitjen likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    So glad you could get the deals Jen!! I totally missed the free bread promo!! Sometimes I just cant' get all the deals straight!!
    Does anyone know if you can use another coupons in combo with this app? I wouldn't think so, because that would be stacking.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    Does anyone know if you can use another coupons in combo with this app? I wouldn't think so, because that would be stacking.
    I have been wondering this myself, I just may give it a try or at least ask when i am in this week,

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59

Thread Information