• 3 Post By eggroll
  • 4 Post By lp11
  • 4 Post By HeatherWake
  • 3 Post By eggroll
  • 3 Post By lp11
  • 3 Post By BCcheapMom
  • 3 Post By oscarandme
  • 1 Post By eggroll

Thread: Which couponing APPs do you use?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

So, I've just updated my iphone to iOs7 so I was finally able to install the flyer app . Omg it is so much better than FLYERIFY or REE BEE for looking at flyers and pricematching because you can pick items right off the flyer. I love this!

Plus of course we have CO51, Zweet, Snapsaves, and Cartsmart for savings off your receipts.

And some shopping mall apps are handy because they'll let you know every sale going on at every store as soon as you walk in the mall...

But... I'm wondering if any of you are using anything else? Are there any apps you swear by? Are any of you using any of the database apps where you scan each coupon you have, or is it not worth the trouble? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    Last edited by eggroll; Sat, Jun 21st, 2014 at 07:37 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi eggroll,

I use all the apps you mentioned, except Cartsmart.

I use flyerify, rebee but yes I agree is the best ( has it's limitations too- does not have small stores, sometimes items cannot be clipped)
    I have recommended to soo many and now it is their lifeline.

I have yet not come across any app for coupon storage.
    ticul, eggroll, oscarandme and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

coupon storage app for iPhone…. CouponKeeper2. Make sure you pay for the upgrade!! Scans the barcodes. LIFESAVER as I have 3000+ coupons!
    ticul, eggroll, oscarandme and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Heather! Omg how did you get 3000+ coupons??? I'm lucky if I can come up with a dozen/month I can actually use. I've tried emailing companies, liking and sending PMs on facebook but I always get "Not at this time... check your newspaper." So frustrating. And I can't trade yet because i have none to trade.

Anyways I will check out that app, thanks for the suggestion.

Editing... Ok I got the app (free version) and fiddled with it a bit... Seems incredibly tedious to have to input all the info for so many coupons but I see how it could be useful if you've got thousands. Do you really think the full version is worth the $13?
    Last edited by eggroll; Sun, Jun 22nd, 2014 at 07:25 PM.
    ticul, oscarandme and lp11 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey eggroll,

try making frequent trips to RCSs, fortinos and look for the coupon centre for coupons. Sometimes If I am travelling from one city to the other eg, niagara to misississauga I try to make a trip at niagara location coz not all locations have same coupons.

try smart source, save.ca, websaver, and yes now even walmart have started their own coupons. Try having 2 user names to get more coupons.
    ticul, eggroll and oscarandme like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    coupon storage app for iPhone…. CouponKeeper2. Make sure you pay for the upgrade!! Scans the barcodes. LIFESAVER as I have 3000+ coupons!
    love, love. Love this app - I got it earlier this year based on a post you did about it and it's awesome, I'm just waiting until we can do the import of the Canadian inserts!
    ticul, eggroll and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

eggroll, I wish I could help Iam still in baby steps and still do not know what to get for my Acer Tablet...what is free and how to get it on it let alone a pro like Heather... so from what I read you are doing well.

Also your coupons, maybe someone in your area can give you with some to help you out...make a WISH LIST and maybe some of us can help out, I'd be willing to help with some you are looking for if I have some and probably others too but localy would be even better. I know for me the mail prices have made a significant impact on my RAOKS but I wouldn't mind helping you. Let me know if Ican help. That is awesome lp11 for the suggestions...
    chillys-willy, ticul and eggroll like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks so much for the input and great suggestions everybody, I really do appreciate it.

Unfortunately I'm in downtown Toronto so no superstore or fortinos, we have metro, loblaws and sobeys but it's hard to find coupons in them although I have found some. I mostly stick to shopping at freshco and no frills though, and the no frills down here do NOT have coupon zones!!! And fat chance any of the newspapers you buy will have inserts in them either.

I didn't mean to make that earlier note sound like an appeal for free coupons because it wasn't, so sorry if it came across that way. Although thanks for the offer. I think my best bet is to put together a wishlist and just start trading, even if I have to trade for GC's at first. I'll get to work on that. Also I have a day off this week so I think I'll just devote that to contacting companies again, and we'll see how it goes. That, and actually finding all the printables out there too.

Anyways, thanks so much everybody for the suggestions... and keep the ideas coming please. The more input, the merrier!

Thread Information