User Tag List

cheryls
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired
    I noticed in the safeway flyer that from Sun Jan 11th - Sat Jan 17th the 1.36 Litre bottles of sunrype juice are 5 for $10 .. making them $2 a bottle .. with the save.ca coupons they will be $1 each .. this is for the larger plastic bottle, not the tetra pack ones, hope I get my coupons this week!
    This thread is currently associated with: Safeway, Save.ca Coupons

Trading Score
    36 (97%)

Thanks and FYI trying to collect lots of the sunrype so if anyone not interested in them wants to order them for trades let me know-please don't look at my trade list cuz it needs to be seriously updated! just pm me with how many you have or will be receiving and what your wish lists are etc wil prob post this sometime soon!

I soooo miss Safeway don't have one in my immediate area I think closest is an hour away in my monster-in-law's town-but thats a different story for a later date !!!!
    Last edited by kikikollects; Sat, Jan 10th, 2009 at 10:12 PM. Reason: adding something

cheryls
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kikikollects View Post
    Thanks and FYI trying to collect lots of the sunrype so if anyone not interested in them wants to order them for trades let me know-please don't look at my trade list cuz it needs to be seriously updated! just pm me with how many you have or will be receiving and what your wish lists are etc wil prob post this sometime soon!

I soooo miss Safeway don't have one in my immediate area I think closest is an hour away in my monster-in-law's town-but thats a different story for a later date !!!!

your not missing much .. they are so expensive there for most things .. lol .. monster in law

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kikikollects View Post

my trade list's update, pls let me know which coupons you would like.

thanks

PunkRockPrincess davidsprincess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

also at Sobeys till the 15th they have the sunripe juice for $2.99
    dont remember size

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Plastic Bottle size is always $2.99 or $2.97 at Walmart ;0.

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Safeway is expensive in theory but all it takes is smart shopping and they become less expensive than superstore...
    This week I am buying about $110 in groceries from safeway... but I am going to get 180Am (worth $20-$25) and going to get a further 3.5c discount per litre in gas (which with my work van equals about $5 off)...
    So therefore a $110 shopping trip in reality is only going to cost me about $80...
    I use my airmiles to redeem things I would use anyways (Gas, Hotels, etc.), and safeway is usually less busy that superstore (which is always crazy), is more professional, has better veggies, and they bag your food for you!

cheryls
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniperc151 View Post
    Safeway is expensive in theory but all it takes is smart shopping and they become less expensive than superstore...
    This week I am buying about $110 in groceries from safeway... but I am going to get 180Am (worth $20-$25) and going to get a further 3.5c discount per litre in gas (which with my work van equals about $5 off)...
    So therefore a $110 shopping trip in reality is only going to cost me about $80...
    I use my airmiles to redeem things I would use anyways (Gas, Hotels, etc.), and safeway is usually less busy that superstore (which is always crazy), is more professional, has better veggies, and they bag your food for you!
    I guess so but when i see safeway prices it just makes me shake my head .. i don't participate in air miles and always go to domo and use the coupons so for me its cheaper to shop elsewhere.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

sometime if you check the flyer, they will have some very good deal, like campbell soup, end up for me: 0.41 cent per can. also kellogg cereal,
    i have some coupon with sunrype a while ago, i used it at no frills, their fruit to go stuff sale for $2.99, i end up paid 0.99 cent for each box, very good deal
    need to stock up this coupon for my daughter treat, she love it so much, can't wait until i get the coupon,
    (i order it last monday, hopefully i get it by tomorrow or tuesday, )
    i saw they have same package at superstore, but i dunno how much it cost, if anyone know, pls let us know, thanks

Thread Information