User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: No hunger pangs here ;)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I went to Walmart and price matched Petsmarts moist Beneful dog food for $1.24. Used the $1 off coupons (had twenty) and bought 20 packages for .24 cents each plus tax!! Then I had 17 coupons for save $1 when you buy two packages of moist Meow Mix and just paid the taxes!! Petsmart has them on for .50 cents each. Giving the dog food to one of my clients (I am a pet-sitter) and keeping the kitty food for me, maybe. Last week I bought 49 cans of Friskies (the big cans) with the overage of my Scope shop. There was a $2 coupon and I price matched a store (forget) for $1 so that was a fantastic shop. One of my clients are feeding two strays outside and three more that adopted them they took inside last year. Very kind hearted people and I like to help whenever I can. People were starring at me at the shopping centre with all of the cat food and Scope in my cart!! I should have said "well I need all of this Scope after eating the cat food!" Thanks to Smart Canuks for sharing the deals they find!!!!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: PetSmart, Walmart

cookie muncher
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great brag! WTG!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahahaaaaa. That was a very nice funny brag about toothpaste AND cat food. Lol. Very nice deals.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hee hee! too funny!
    ssbean, bellaswan and grannynellie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Gal View Post
    Today I went to Walmart and price matched Petsmarts moist Beneful dog food for $1.24. Used the $1 off coupons (had twenty) and bought 20 packages for .24 cents each plus tax!! Then I had 17 coupons for save $1 when you buy two packages of moist Meow Mix and just paid the taxes!! Petsmart has them on for .50 cents each. Giving the dog food to one of my clients (I am a pet-sitter) and keeping the kitty food for me, maybe. Last week I bought 49 cans of Friskies (the big cans) with the overage of my Scope shop. There was a $2 coupon and I price matched a store (forget) for $1 so that was a fantastic shop. One of my clients are feeding two strays outside and three more that adopted them they took inside last year. Very kind hearted people and I like to help whenever I can. People were starring at me at the shopping centre with all of the cat food and Scope in my cart!! I should have said "well I need all of this Scope after eating the cat food!" Thanks to Smart Canuks for sharing the deals they find!!!!!!!!!
    lol

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh you're killing me Frugal Gal. What a nice brag. Lots of kindness, sharing and happy people and full fur-baby tummies.

I was able to take advantage of the Beneful because MillieH kindly shared her find of getting the meals for 24 cents but thank you so much for sharing the Meow-Mix too because I did not know about that deal and those coupons that apply, just pay tax. I love you. My litte girl loves that kind -I give it to her once in a while so your brag, making another mommy and fur-angel -happy tummy over here. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely story and deals and don't ever change being the lovely soul you are. We are lucky to have you on the planet and as a fellow Smartcanucker(ette).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deal.
    ssbean, bellaswan and grannynellie like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Gal View Post
    aw happy kitties!!

at the thought of you dining on some and needing the mouthwash!

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by Frugal Gal; Tue, Sep 9th, 2014 at 08:53 AM.
    ssbean and grannynellie like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Great deals and love your sense of humour!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Oh you're killing me Frugal Gal. What a nice brag. Lots of kindness, sharing and happy people and full fur-baby tummies.

I was able to take advantage of the Beneful because MillieH kindly shared her find of getting the meals for 24 cents but thank you so much for sharing the Meow-Mix too because I did not know about that deal and those coupons that apply, just pay tax. I love you. My litte girl loves that kind -I give it to her once in a while so your brag, making another mommy and fur-angel -happy tummy over here. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely story and deals and don't ever change being the lovely soul you are. We are lucky to have you on the planet and as a fellow Smartcanucker(ette).
    Tearing up a little with this kind reply. *Your very welcome. *There are more good people in this world that out do the bad apples. *I see it everyday in my business. *Glad I could help. *Just wish I knew how to post pictures!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have some coupons for cat and dog food if you are interesting pm back

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great brag! it made me laugh...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome brag!
    ssbean, oscarandme and bellaswan like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Great brag! Made me laugh
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information