User Tag List

Page 209 of 536 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Charlottetown store had bed sets on clearance
    8 piece black and white set normally 79 on for 18
    2 piece black and white set on for 9
    and a comforter reg 60 i think on for 25

all queen size

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tlog12 View Post
    Tons of baby clothes on clearance. 50-70% found this SPF 50 swim suit for little man for 3.00. Was 12.00.

Oopsie daisy. This is one cute baby. Can i buy him?

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetamooni View Post
    Attachment 256677 Attachment 256678

My husband and I have been wanting to switch to LED lightbulbs throughout our house for sometime now to save the cost on our energy bill.

I was at target in Sherwood Park Alberta yesterday and found these bulbs for $8.49 I went and checked the regular price of the bulbs and they are $25!

The best price I've seen so far is it in Costco but these are definitely a great deal considering they are also dimmable. The dimmable bulbs are usually a lot more expensive

Very sad I only found two bulbs I'm going to check out some more targets later
    same bulb I bought it $4.97.. at bramela centre.
    Patty Smyth, hcao, ssbean and 1 others like this.

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not sure if this one has been posted... But picked up 100 count jumbo cotton balls regular 1.24 on clearance for 37 cents. This was in tillicum mall (victoria) Target.

Empire Theaters B1G1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    same bulb I bought it $4.97.. at bramela centre.
    They also had bulbs for $4.97 at my store but they were not the LED dimmable. They were CFL bulbs but the packing is almost the same.
    hcao and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I have used them for both my kids, for short periods of time and never unsupervised. lol They sent out a safety strap kit a while ago (not sure if the new ones sold have it included in them) I think (as with anything baby related) if they are supervised it lessons the risk, but I have heard of a few incidents

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    hi ringer, I could be wrong but my SIL mentioned kids could flip out of these and possibly hit their heads. again, they might have made changes to them since she had one.
    ssbean, Anna Michele and Tlog12 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm officially addicted to target clearance sales! I may need an intervention....Herbal essences shampoo with bonus dry shampoo on clearance for 1.64. Used $0.50 coupon and redeamed $1.00 on snap saves. $0.14 each. 3 pairs of baby socks for my monkey at 0.38 cents each. Glade scented oil refills on clearance for 2.89, rang up at 1.73. Used 2.00 off from websaver and then 2.00 off each from snap saves, made 2.27 from each threshold wooden frame (which i had my eye on for awhile) was on clearance for 19.99 but rang up at 10.00! My disney obsession came out when I found this mickey/Minnie bath mat originally 19.99 but was clearance for 10.00. Also found a babyganics stain remover for 1.49 and it was originally 4.99 as well. SO much home stuff on clearance including candles, frames, pillows, bath accessories, wall art, lamps/lampshades and linens! I had to limit myself to this stuff as most stuff I buy on clearance is put away for Christmas I LOVE TARGET!

Empire Theaters B1G1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tlog12 View Post
    I'm officially addicted to target clearance sales! I may need an intervention....Herbal essences shampoo with bonus dry shampoo on clearance for 1.64. Used $0.50 coupon and redeamed $1.00 on snap saves. $0.14 each. 3 pairs of baby socks for my monkey at 0.38 cents each. Glade scented oil refills on clearance for 2.89, rang up at 1.73. Used 2.00 off from websaver and then 2.00 off each from snap saves, made 2.27 from each threshold wooden frame (which i had my eye on for awhile) was on clearance for 19.99 but rang up at 10.00! My disney obsession came out when I found this mickey/Minnie bath mat originally 19.99 but was clearance for 10.00. Also found a babyganics stain remover for 1.49 and it was originally 4.99 as well. SO much home stuff on clearance including candles, frames, pillows, bath accessories, wall art, lamps/lampshades and linens! I had to limit myself to this stuff as most stuff I buy on clearance is put away for Christmas I LOVE TARGET!

There is a current coupon from Target for 20 or 30% off a threshold home item -- including your frame
    ssbean and maple7 like this.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I saw lots of airwick wax cubes on clearance for 1.34. I also saw a mini fridge today for 49.95.
    Patty Smyth, ssbean and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Hey every this isn't a clearance deal but I think its a great deal to be had, SuperPoints is back and one of the prizes you can earn is Target Gift Cards

If you wanna get free gift cards at Target you should try SuperPoints , Its a fast game you get 10+ spins a day

The Link is below to join
    Last edited by couponlady; Sun, Sep 14th, 2014 at 10:45 PM. Reason: ref link in the signature only, please
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

School supplies are on the back wall at Ancaster store and marked clearance. Index cards 100 pk-89 cents. Halloween candies are in the Back to School section and costumes are taking over garden care shelves except for outer back aisle.
    Joseph Altazzura collection (Ancaster store)-boo, only about 1/2 of it came into the store on two racks. The blue/white striped bodice dress with croc print skirt, the croc print in short or long sleeve styles, sleeveless black top, black lapel jacket and matching trousers, the dress with orchid print on bottom, a wine coloured sheer poly gauze top with a tassle heavier than rest of it ($44.99), a black damask? looking floral skirt (knee length-just one on rack. Some boxes of those dangerous looking ankle boots in black($59.99, I think). No tops with the crane motif nor the red velveteen jacket. MOst dresses/pieces ring in around $44.99. T's are about $25 and up (cotton/modal).
    Burlington Mall, Queenston&Nash, Upper James SCers-chime in, did you get the entire capsule collection or not at those stores?
    BTW, I asked cashier about the Knorr Sidekicks coupons and was told that it is likely an older offer. She did not have the coupons.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Sep 14th, 2014 at 08:42 PM.
    ssbean and maple7 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I got curtain panels for $15 each, 50% off, and I also got a patio table for $59.99, regular $199.99. Got two of them to put together to make one big table

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    School supplies are on the back wall at Ancaster store and marked clearance. Index cards 100 pk-89 cents. Halloween candies are in the Back to School section and costumes are taking over garden care shelves except for outer back aisle.
    Joseph Altazzura collection (Ancaster store)-boo, only about 1/2 of it came into the store on two racks. The blue/white striped bodice dress with croc print skirt, the croc print in short or long sleeve styles, sleeveless black top, black lapel jacket and matching trousers, the dress with orchid print on bottom, a wine coloured sheer poly gauze top with a tassle heavier than rest of it ($44.99), a black damask? looking floral skirt (knee length-just one on rack. Some boxes of those dangerous looking ankle boots in black($59.99, I think). No tops with the crane motif nor the red velveteen jacket. MOst dresses/pieces ring in around $44.99. T's are about $25 and up (cotton/modal).
    Burlington Mall, Queenston&Nash, Upper James SCers-chime in, did you get the entire capsule collection or not at those stores?
    BTW, I asked cashier about the Knorr Sidekicks coupons and was told that it is likely an older offer. She did not have the coupons.
    Two Hamilton stores only have half the collection. Not impressed at all. I really wanted the black maxi orchid dress with the plunging neckline.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The shorter orchid dress is in Ancaster but not the maxi. Sizes seem limited to 6-10 but there were plenty of sizes in the T-shirts. Maybe Burlington scored other pieces? If Centre Mall store got them, I'll laugh.
    ssbean likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    The shorter orchid dress is in Ancaster but not the maxi. Sizes seem limited to 6-10 but there were plenty of sizes in the T-shirts. Maybe Burlington scored other pieces? If Centre Mall store got them, I'll laugh.
    No but it looks more like no one has received the whole collection yet. Hopefully the rest arrives shortly.
    Ciel and ssbean like this.

Thread Information