• 1 Post By Britanica
  • 3 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By Britanica
  • 5 Post By newb
  • 1 Post By Britanica

Thread: I hate Fedex

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered some stuff online, said it was delivered this morning. I was here the whole time and noticed the email confirmation of delivery maybe 30 minutes past the time. No knock, nothing. I checked all over outside and guess what... No packages! I was suppose to get two and I got 0. I called them and they said someone will call me back. Someone called me back and said nothing we can do right now, wait till Monday. Ugggggg!!!!

Anyone else have this happen? How do you get refunded or your packages to get sent out again? Do Fedex pay for this? I am so lost... Like my packages. My cold and lonely packages...

No really, someone else probably got them and is enjoyed my stuff.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    terry2144 likes this.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

yup
    fedex is no fun

nor UPS

we have started to opt for delivery to store (staples.ca) or delivery to SDM postal outlet (amazon.ca) or deliver to local dry cleaner (sears.ca)
    newb, terry2144 and Britanica like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    yup
    fedex is no fun

nor UPS

we have started to opt for delivery to store (staples.ca) or delivery to SDM postal outlet (amazon.ca) or deliver to local dry cleaner (sears.ca)
    Sounds like something I need to look into. I am over all these issues.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Many deliveries these days require no signiture...not a fan. I know it is painful and might cost a little extra but a signature requires someone to actually receive it. I have stuff delivered to my work. There is always someone there and no unit number etc. I don't know who absorbs the cost but please let us know.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Shwa Girl;6346813]yup
    fedex is no fun

nor UPS

we have started to opt for delivery to store (staples.ca) or delivery to SDM postal outlet (amazon.ca) or deliver to local dry cleaner (sears.ca)[/QUOTE

If FedEx and UPS got together ?... we can call them Fed Up ! I'll see my way out now .. lol
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    I have nothing to do today and hope to be half done by noon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I always have my packages delivered to my work because someone is always there to accept the delivery and they actually have to come inside to drop it off.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by terry2144 View Post
    Many deliveries these days require no signiture...not a fan. I know it is painful and might cost a little extra but a signature requires someone to actually receive it. I have stuff delivered to my work. There is always someone there and no unit number etc. I don't know who absorbs the cost but please let us know.
    The one was from Walmart, which I contacted right away and they are sending a replacement, no questions were asked. I was shocked. I will let you know on the other one soon as I hear from them. I think the customer care is closed on the weekend. I think most places have package insurance for when it happens.
    newb likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by terry2144 View Post
    Yeah I mean the least they should do is leave a note on the inside of the door that the package was dropped off. I mean, I am almost certain no one took it. I was here the whole time so I know FedEx either marked it as delivered and didn't deliver it or they gave it to someone else. And you know people these days, free package = happy them. Not many will take the time to return it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not a fan either as I made similar experiences.

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

My phone ended up getting delivered last year via UPS. Why it didn't come via CP they have no idea. Anyway, I came home one afternoon to find a note from the driver that they had left it with my neighbour.........across the road, I had never met.

After an angry phone call (and the UPS rep assuring me the person she had never met before would give me my phone) I find out this is an acceptable practice for UPS to do, if they feel comfortable leaving it with someone else, they will.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My only experience with them was a positive one. I recently requested an item under warranty and was shocked at how fast they processed the claim. The delivery was scheduled when we were away on vacation and fedex was great about holding the parcel until we got back. Amazing customer service!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

If I'm going to be home on the day of delivery, I leave a friendly note on the door asking the driver to please ring the doorbell. Last time, worked like a charm. The driver ran the bell (twice, lol) before running back to his truck.

When I didn't leave a note, the driver just dropped the package off and ran away.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had UPS guy didn't even knock - I was home on Friday awaiting an amazon.ca order... heard my swinging door open and then he dropped the package. I heard the door close and I opened my front door to see he was waving to me from across the street... was it that hard to knock once? Yeesh.
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Thread Information