User Tag List

Page 362 of 613 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Hmmm maybe it was just in my city???. It was on the front page of the flyer for both stores in Saskatoon
    Don't be sorry for posting. It is not available at my store, but if it had been, I would have missed it.
    Thanks
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Has anyone, NOT cashed in their points since starting the program? Just curious.....
    It's been almost 2 years since PC Plus started. I don't know how much I redeemed the first year but the past 12 months I redeemed 220,000 pts and I currently have 30,000 pts. Pretty much anytime I spend over $20 and I have 20k pts I will redeem it.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Has anyone, NOT cashed in their points since starting the program? Just curious.....
    DH and I started the PC program in September 2014 and we now have 93,000 points which we have not cashed in. (99% of points are from getting gas).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DW and I just got new offers that are basically 10% off anything in the store.
    Hers 4,000 pts WUS $40
    Mine 7,500 pts WUS $75

Not a bad incentive, if you're planning on a 'shop' anyway, but not useful if you'll have to buy a lot of Reg. price stuff just to reach the limit(s)
    terry2144 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Is this everywhere? I cannot find anything about it in my store flyer. Sounds like a great deal.
    it is for western Canada.
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...-27-to-april-2
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

What an idiot I am. Today I went to RCSS to do some shopping...my total came to $28. I paid, bagged my things and then while walking out of the store, I checked my PC Plus account and saw the offer in my account for "3000 points for every $30 spent in store."

Man! I only needed to spend another $2 to get back $3 worth of points!!!

Could I have gone back to do a full refund, buy another $2 worth of items to add to my purchase to take advantage of this? I didn't really want to stand through customer service and do this all over again so I left. But it's definitely a learning experience and will teach me to CHECK first next time!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

josask
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Not only have the past few months been poor offers now they've hit rock bottoms for the last 3 weeks. I'm only getting 6/wk and they are all the same potatoes, apples, onions, peppers, deli meat, MM OJ and baked rolls. Every week the same thing 200pts for every $1 spent. Not incentive at all to shop there
    jsmile, kimijeen and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    What an idiot I am. Today I went to RCSS to do some shopping...my total came to $28. I paid, bagged my things and then while walking out of the store, I checked my PC Plus account and saw the offer in my account for "3000 points for every $30 spent in store."

Man! I only needed to spend another $2 to get back $3 worth of points!!!

Could I have gone back to do a full refund, buy another $2 worth of items to add to my purchase to take advantage of this? I didn't really want to stand through customer service and do this all over again so I left. But it's definitely a learning experience and will teach me to CHECK first next time!
    Yes, go back right away and purchase enough to bring up to the $30. then contact them (using your mobile ap) and explain the situation. I had that happen and they gave me the points within a few hours.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyne1 View Post
    Quick question...i was at Fortino's on Saturday and realized I forgot to upload my new offers to my card. I tried to do it with my phone but the app just kept saying "you have no new offers" so i finally gave up because I couldn't wait any longer to check out.

so i go to the site today and of course all my new offers are there, and there's offers on some of the items I purchased on Saturday. Has anyone ever tried to contact Customer Service to get points for something even though they weren't uploaded to the card because of a glitch???
    I have discovered that when I go to check my mobile pcplus ap, it often won't show my offers. So I quickly delete the ap and reload it. My offers will now show.
    Last edited by Lavender Lady; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2015 at 02:17 PM.
    terry2144 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

There is often a bonus offer of buy $250 and get 25,000 pcplus points. Do you have to spend $250 after considering the value of coupons?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Yes, go back right away and purchase enough to bring up to the $30. then contact them (using your mobile ap) and explain the situation. I had that happen and they gave me the points within a few hours.
    Wow, I didn't know I could do that. Tomorrow is GF and everything is closed, so I will go on Saturday. Thanks, you're a gem!
    Lavender Lady and terry2144 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Just as an FYI, I had the 3000 pts wus $30 offer last week. Saw it on my account, did my shop and did not get my digital points. Put in a pts inquiry and got my points - I spent $40 so I got 4000 pts. In the event it disappears from your offers but you know your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, you can put in an inquiry and get credited for the missing points. Something from your shop for $3 will be free.
    Lavender Lady and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine
    Name:  pcplus1.PNG
Views: 478
Size:  156.2 KB
    Name:  pcplus2.PNG
Views: 472
Size:  59.3 KB

He usually gets better ones than me, but got hardly any this week
    Name:  pcplusM.PNG
Views: 536
Size:  114.2 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by josask View Post
    Not only have the past few months been poor offers now they've hit rock bottoms for the last 3 weeks. I'm only getting 6/wk and they are all the same potatoes, apples, onions, peppers, deli meat, MM OJ and baked rolls. Every week the same thing 200pts for every $1 spent. Not incentive at all to shop there
    I agree totally, your offers sound exactly like mine..I've bought a lot of different things and never get any offer but apples, peppers, potatoes, muffins..I use them but I don't feel they are great..
    terry2144 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My offers are crappy crappy and even more crappy. I have 3 cards and they all have terrible offers. I can't even remember the last time I had a really good offer...Uggggg....I give up
    kimijeen and terry2144 like this.

Thread Information