User Tag List

Page 512 of 536 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chillys-willy View Post
    Anyone know if the newmarket target is
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sadly, it closed last week

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post
    Visited the Metrotown store last night and was happy I did. I stocked up on jeans for my little guy for the next year or so and it was great because the sizes I've been searching for at other stores were available at Metrotown (size 5/6/7). Yay! Best deal was a large hurricane shade candle holder for $3.99 regular $20). Got some green paper party decorations for .60. Thanks to my buddy vw_girl for talking sense into me on a couple of things that I really didn't need lol.
    Furniture polish spray was $1.xx can (still a couple left as of last night). Discounts were still at 70-80%.

I'm wondering what Richmond discounts are at today? Does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the furniture polish spray was Pledge, there are some online rebates.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Headed across the line for a normal Target experience. Picked up Easter stuff (70% off) and food. With clearance, coupons and cartwheel did just over 50% off my total bill.

If only the dollar was better...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Richmond tonight. Still 70-80%. Even if the discount was deeper, there was nothing that interest me at all. Clothes, shoes, (lots of) SK cosmetics, and random toys and party supplies left. I really like the home decor at Target but nothing left except for some random lamp shades and hardware. They had a lot of this toy lion that you press and it "roars" and they had this ugly star wars character. It was all very random. Don't think I will be going back again.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacmommee View Post
    Just got home from target metro town. I found a few of those kindee that somebody asked about. There were a few some opened, some are not... Still lots of sonia cosmetics, pillowcases, some christmas cds, easter stuff and womens clothing. Lots of pet stuff and ice salt. Stil at 70-80%
    Haha... When the heck do ppl need road salt in the gvrd??
    They should be giving it away for free
    itsakeychain and vw_girl like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is left at market mall,signal hills and at Chinook Calgary. Pleasenanyone can give updates. And how much %off it is. Planning to go after work.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i feel like i'm going through target withdrawals...
    Me too! I'm tearing up every time I think of Target. Need to hurry up and get the toddler a passport so we can get our Target fix, even though I've been a fan of Target in the States(except the cookie/junk food aisles), deals were better in Canada.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Not much left at my local Target for almost the past week or so.

The only thing worth it were Batteries , but even they were just 60 % off ..& were priced quite high i.e regular price , so not much savings.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Why do I keep coming back to this thread? My Target has been closed for a week now.
    anisa, renegado, MissK and 10 others like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Why do I keep coming back to this thread? My Target has been closed for a week now.
    You aren't alone in doing that...lol.

I don't know where I'm going to find deals like I used to get there now.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Square one is 80% off everything. I got an awesome deal on these nabi2s android tablets for kids. Reg $199 on sale fo $39 !! Got two for my girls. Will post pick later. I should have got more for gifts, but as soon as the pj people saw them come of the case the disappeared!
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Fri, Apr 10th, 2015 at 02:30 PM.
    anisa, dizzyb and winniewingyee like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    Square one is 80% off everything. I got an awesome deal on these navi android tablets for kids. Reg $199 on sale fo $39 !! Got two for my girls. Will post pick later. I should have got more for gifts, but as soon as the pj people saw them come of the case the disappeared!
    I don't think those are worth $39. Slow, underpowered. May be ok for the kids.. good luck!

Ron.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am headed out of town shortly and that means I will miss out on the last 2 stores closing this weekend......do I head in the opposite direction and run to Metrotown first?? Hoping for an update on the % discount today. Thank you for the update earlier in this thread about the pet supplies. That is pretty much the only thing that is "calling me" there.

So behind in posts here but want to share my excellent pet purchases on Langley's closing day for shelter donation.

Name:  DSC_1965.JPG
Views: 870
Size:  46.0 KB

Name:  DSC_1950.JPG
Views: 854
Size:  45.5 KB
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Me too! I'm tearing up every time I think of Target. Need to hurry up and get the toddler a passport so we can get our Target fix, even though I've been a fan of Target in the States(except the cookie/junk food aisles), deals were better in Canada.
    I think that all of us that get it are feeling the same way. I was just texting my best shopping friend last night saying that I am having huge triggers, like pavlov's dogs. My roomate will mention something about guns and targets and I will perk up and be like "You just said TARGET!!" or on the news something terrible is happening and they mention the word and I am the same way. Then I will smile for a second and ten kinda....sigh.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any revirey on navi android tan. I just saw yesterday. But had no idea about it.

Page 512 of 536 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 ... LastLast

Thread Information