User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Website Overhaul

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    One thing I don't like is that the offers disappear once they are loaded. I prefer to be able to see them like on pcplus - sometimes I need to go back and check the details of the offer.

p.s. Where is the option to print the offers/coupons? I couldn't find it...

Silk

ETA: Ok, I found the button to see the offers loaded onto the card.
    If you go to the optimum website it will show you what coupons you've redeemed.
    Once this program is rolled out on the mobile app I'm sure it will be just like PC where you can see your redeemed coupons right in the app.
    Silk, maple7 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone, for sharing your experiences

Going to use a points offer later today if I can get to SDM. But wish they would have sent an email that this was the new way to see your offers. I was at SDM on Monday and would have used it them. If I hadn't logged onto SC today and read this thread I would have missed the offer completely.

One thing I don't like is that the offers disappear once they are loaded. I prefer to be able to see them like on pcplus - sometimes I need to go back and check the details of the offer.

p.s. Where is the option to print the offers/coupons? I couldn't find it...

Silk

ETA: Ok, I found the button to see the offers loaded onto the card.
    Click on my coupons at the top, then there are tabs for offers, loaded and redeemed coupons.
    To log off, click on your name at the top, then click logoff.
    ROMEO, Silk and dededi like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    Loading offers first became available yesterday (Wednesday), so it wasn't available when you went to SDM on Monday.
    Didn't know that - thanks My offers read valid from April 25 to Friday May 1 so I thought they were there since last Friday (the 25th)!

Silk
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    If you go to the optimum website it will show you what coupons you've redeemed.
    Once this program is rolled out on the mobile app I'm sure it will be just like PC where you can see your redeemed coupons right in the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Click on my coupons at the top, then there are tabs for offers, loaded and redeemed coupons.
    To log off, click on your name at the top, then click logoff.
    Thank you both!

Silk
    ROMEO, maple7 and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I went to shoppers yesterday and bought a few things...my receipt shows 2promotional coupons used and my acct says I used 8000 puts wus $40 and 1000 puts wus $5 on candy....both don't get added for 5 days....so not sure if I will get 8000 or 9000 puts...either way it doesn't matter....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

One thing I will be interested to hear is if the loaded offers work when u r redeeming points....it works with the pc points program.....anybody try yet?? Let me know....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Awesome shop @amira84. Can you match your coupon ids on your receipt? I'm wondering whether or not your 8k wus $30 cosmetics and 22k wus $100 are on it.
    Perhaps some of the issues will be resolved once the printed versions disappear (you mentioned you loaded the 15x one).

Hopefully we can have them remove offers at the cash (perhaps the next test I'll try).
    My cashier was surprised the online version went live. She said the employees have been testing it for a week and there are a lot of bugs in it still. Perhaps why we haven't seen a grand announcement?

yes @maple7 .
    502451 is toothbrush coupon,
    503785 is quo lip stuff,
    16657 is skin care coupon (please note that i did not buy any skin care in this transaction.... unless they consider quo lip stuff cosmetics AND skin care, i don't think it should have been applied here. And BTW i didn't give them this coupon nor did i upload this offer online),
    16607 is 22000 bp coupon.
    momi, maple7 and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are codes always the same? Perhaps we should have someone in charge of a flagged post on top of the board with all the coupons and their matching codes for us to reference?? We can all volunteer our codes and someone can compile them on the main post?
    amira84, maple7 and dededi like this.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your helpful posts. I loaded my card, now to see if it works!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  132.5 KB

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Got a pts offer for the Oral-b vitality electric toothbrush - is there a printable coupon around? Or a MIR?

Thanks!

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Apr 30th, 2015 at 03:39 PM.
    dededi likes this.
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    There's an Android app, but it currently hasn't let me log in in over 3 weeks. Really hope they fix the app issues soon.
    Thanks. I downloaded the app and it won't let me log in. Says my card number or password is incorrect. Logged in on the computer using the same info and no problem.
    momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh snap...

But I do agree, they should of rolled things out like this in the first place, and they would of never had any issues. life goes on... I'm growing jealous of multiple card holders.

P.s. I still fear Loblaws will cut the whole program in time...
    momi, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    yes @maple7.
    502451 is toothbrush coupon,
    503785 is quo lip stuff,
    16657 is skin care coupon (please note that i did not buy any skin care in this transaction.... unless they consider quo lip stuff cosmetics AND skin care, i don't think it should have been applied here. And BTW i didn't give them this coupon nor did i upload this offer online),
    16607 is 22000 bp coupon.
    Thank you Amira84, hope you don't mind me analyzing your receipt. So it looks like the system is going to give you 8k instead of 22 since 16607 isn't on your receipt, you might have a phone call to make. They obviously have a "few" bugs to fix.

For what it's worth, I used to have quite a few problems with pcplus and as I shopped on Thursdays and the offers disappear Thursday nights, I used to take screen shots of everything. Just a thought for this system as well.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got a pts offer for the Oral-b vitality electric toothbrush - is there a printable coupon around? Or a MIR?

Thanks!

Silk
    Hi Silk,
    The MIR for Oral B that's out there doesn't include the Vitality series unfortunately. Here's the link http://www.oralb.com/en-CA/assets/pd.../rebate_20.pdf

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks!

Silk

Anyone know?

Silk
    dededi likes this.
    Have a great life!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information