User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Website Overhaul

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    I loaded all offers and decided to use the 20x wus $75.

Cashier scanned my card as usual but offer didn't apply because the system did not register the card was scanned. Both the cashier and I are 100% sure that the card was scanned and I saw my account balance on the upper right corner of the screen during the whole transaction. At the end, cashier did an account update by scanning my card and the bar code on the receipt in order to receive regular points. Advised me to watch if 20x points posted within 5 days. I called SDM office in the car right away and was told that the offer didn't apply. Advised me to call again tomorrow so she can review the transaction and adjust the points accordingly. Fingers crossed ....
    If the offer was applied, there should be a Promotional Code ID for it, mine was 16205 for 16k wus $60, I knew the code so I knew there was a problem right away. I had two promo id's on the receipt, one the offer I wanted and then the 16205 one day offer. I don't see the codes on the website like we have had on the coupons in the past unfortunately, so it's going to be harder to match the offers in the future.
    engo and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I think I'm just going to wait until Amira, momi, and everyone else figure the kinks out then use them ha,ha,ha!! I usually buy some items knowing that I was getting points immediately, if I have to wait 5 days and don't get the points, I would not have bought the items..
    Here is the update from me...
    I just came back from shoppers,I had personalized offer Bogo free any deodorant.
    I did load this offer ,went to shoppers but system did not recognize the offer....
    It took me half an hour,cashier tried it on different cash register but nothing happen...
    Secret deodorant were 2 for $5 I thought with Bogo shoppers offer and with $1.50 m coupon I will get them free,
    But wasted my time...I better should print the offer for at least this week.
    Now I will go on Friday and will see what happens if system will not recognize the offer I will use printable.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone figured out how to get the coupons I loaded to my card back to printable?
    I can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I just came back from shoppers,I had personalized offer Bogo free any deodorant.
    I did load this offer ,went to shoppers but system did not recognize the offer....
    It took me half an hour,cashier tried it on different cash register but nothing happen...
    Secret deodorant were 2 for $5 I thought with Bogo shoppers offer and with $1.50 m coupon I will get them free,
    Now I will go on Friday and will see what happens if system will not recognize the offer I will use printable.
    Silk, engo, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to get the coupons I loaded to my card back to printable?
    I can't figure it out.
    For this week I am sure if you receive email just click print coupons and you are good to go.
    Only for this week until Friday...
    For coming week I don't think we will receive any email offers to print.
    engo, dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    pc 51369? I used it on old spice deodorant, also on sale 2/$10 (higher end product) with $2.50 m coupon.
    I didn't receive offers to print this week so printing wasn't an option, maybe that's the difference?
    My deodorants weren't exactly the same btw, two different scents, two different barcodes.
    engo, momi and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i had multiple offers on my card and i also loaded up a today only offer and used multiples in the name of research

i had:
    -a weekly offer for 6000 pts wub $20 of candy/snacks
    -a daily offer for 16000 pts wub $60
    -random crap offers

I spent just over 60$, making sure to spend at least $20 on snacks

on my receipt and on the website, it shows 3 offers claimed, the 16000 points one, the 6000 points one, and 400 points on 2L or less of milk (even though i bought 4L)

i'll update as to which points i receive!
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Wed, Apr 29th, 2015 at 11:02 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    i had multiple offers on my card and i also loaded up a today only offer and used multiples in the name of research

i had:
    -random crap offers

on my receipt and on the website, it shows 3 offers claimed, the 16000 points one, the 6000 points one, and 400 points on 2L or less of milk (even though i bought 4L)

Do you have to wait until X date to receive the points or are they already awarded right away?
    r0c0upons likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post

i had:
    -random crap offers

I love that you said in the name of research!!! I call that taking one for the team!! Thank you!! I am so anxious to see how this all pans out and what we learn in the process

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I haven't read all the posts yet but will read them when i have some extra time. I need to see what's going on with our accounts/offers, it's making me anxious.

My QUO lippies transaction:

Before going to sdm i checked sdm website and loaded any 15x quo lip stuff and 800 pts milk offer (i have used milk offer during redemption). But i still printed my coupons and took them to sdm.
    I decided to buy an oral b tooth brush ($21.99) and used my pc "5500 pts on any oral b vitality, pro health or deep sweep tooth brush" offer and spent $79 on quo lippies.
    I used these three printed coupons:
    15x any quo lippies,
    5500 oral b,
    22000 pts wus $100.

And in the end, system rejected amy 15x quo coupon and then all of a sudden it rejected all of the coupons. I told my sdm manager that i loaded my quo offer on my card so maybe that's why system 8s not digesting this coupon. She tried to take it out but other coupons were not working either. We tried and tried and as coupon girl says "yada yada yada", she wanted to take out all three coupons out of the transaction and wanted to see what happens. Now i don't remember if she took the coupons out or not (i guess transaction would not have proceeded without taking the coupons out)......i got 24thousandish pts for my transaction.
    Now as all of us smart canucks know how to calculate 15x and 10x any quo lip stuff.... we know 22000 pts are not yet awarded in my receipt right away. Manager was very friendly and she knows me by face (i visit my sdm religiously!), she wanted to award me 22000 pts right away, 1000 pts × 22 transactions. But i didn't want to screw her or take advantage of her.
    I told her that even though computer was not accepting ANY coupons but it still gave me pts for 2 coupons right away, i have a feeling that i'll get 22000 in the next few days. She said if i don't get these pts i can come again and she will give me those pts manually. What a great manager and customer service!

But one strange thing is that i never loaded my big friday offer "8000 pts wus $30 on skin care" and i didn't use this coupon on my transaction either. But now when i log in to my account it says that i have redeemed my oral b, quo and skin care offer. yikes and oops!
    I don't how many pts will i get within 5 days but i am not worried because i can go to my manager and tell her how many pts i got and how many she owes me.

Name:  20150429_130300_resized.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  248.9 KB
    Name:  20150429_130235_resized.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  217.7 KB

@jsmile . Here you go! 2 lip sticks are still packed. Those are for my mommy. Others for me. :D
    Last edited by amira84; Thu, Apr 30th, 2015 at 01:54 AM. Reason: tagged jsmile.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I loaded all offers to my card. Then decided I didnt want them loaded. I logged back into sdm website clicked on see my loaded offers. Then under each loaded offer there is a red button saying remove offer. After removing all offers they are still available to reload onto your card when you want them. They will not be deleted by removing them from your card.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At the moment, my only questions is how I will know which Id number on my receipt is associated to the coupon with points awarded at a later date. Sigh.

I like to match coupons to their ID numbers in case they missed my points

Also, how do i know that a coupon has been accepted? if I have 8k bonus points on $30 in Food & Snacks coupon loaded on my card. HOw do I know that the coupon went through. In the past, the cashier would enter the code on coupon. If I met the $30 threshold, then it went through (no red rejection notices)... so now, how do I know that I met $30 in spending on food if some items don't classify as food or if I calculated wrong?
    Last edited by jsmile; Thu, Apr 30th, 2015 at 02:44 AM.
    amira84 likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks everyone, for sharing your experiences

Going to use a points offer later today if I can get to SDM. But wish they would have sent an email that this was the new way to see your offers. I was at SDM on Monday and would have used it them. If I hadn't logged onto SC today and read this thread I would have missed the offer completely.

One thing I don't like is that the offers disappear once they are loaded. I prefer to be able to see them like on pcplus - sometimes I need to go back and check the details of the offer.

p.s. Where is the option to print the offers/coupons? I couldn't find it...

Silk

ETA: Ok, I found the button to see the offers loaded onto the card.
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Apr 30th, 2015 at 07:33 AM.
    amira84 and maple7 like this.
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    At the moment, my only questions is how I will know which Id number on my receipt is associated to the coupon with points awarded at a later date. Sigh.

I like to match coupons to their ID numbers in case they missed my points

Also, how do i know that a coupon has been accepted? if I have 8k bonus points on $30 in Food & Snacks coupon loaded on my card. HOw do I know that the coupon went through. In the past, the cashier would enter the code on coupon. If I met the $30 threshold, then it went through (no red rejection notices)... so now, how do I know that I met $30 in spending on food if some items don't classify as food or if I calculated wrong?
    I believe if you spend $30 in food and have bought acceptable items, you will see the promo code on your receipt and on the cash register before you pay. We are going to have to learn the Id numbers.
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome shop @amira84 . Can you match your coupon ids on your receipt? I'm wondering whether or not your 8k wus $30 cosmetics and 22k wus $100 are on it.
    Perhaps some of the issues will be resolved once the printed versions disappear (you mentioned you loaded the 15x one).

Hopefully we can have them remove offers at the cash (perhaps the next test I'll try).
    My cashier was surprised the online version went live. She said the employees have been testing it for a week and there are a lot of bugs in it still. Perhaps why we haven't seen a grand announcement?
    amira84 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks everyone, for sharing your experiences

Going to use a points offer later today if I can get to SDM. But wish they would have sent an email that this was the new way to see your offers. I was at SDM on Monday and would have used it them. If I hadn't logged onto SC today and read this thread I would have missed the offer completely.

One thing I don't like is that the offers disappear once they are loaded. I prefer to be able to see them like on pcplus - sometimes I need to go back and check the details of the offer.

p.s. Where is the option to print the offers/coupons? I couldn't find it...

Silk

ETA: Ok, I found the button to see the offers loaded onto the card.
    Loading offers first became available yesterday (Wednesday), so it wasn't available when you went to SDM on Monday.
    Silk likes this.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information