User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Website Overhaul

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    There's an Android app, but it currently hasn't let me log in in over 3 weeks. Really hope they fix the app issues soon.
    Just got a notification that they are upgrading the app.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    They hardly have the same stock levels.
    obviously not, but it would be nice to buy max. 4 items per transaction, or something like that..sometimes, for ex., I get a carton of eggs for $1.77, since we're a family of 5 it would be nice to be able to buy 2-3 cartons instead of 1..
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I had 2,000 Optimum Bonus Points when you spend $5.00 or more on any DORITOS SNACK

Loblaws killing SDM one at a time!
    innaor and shopperwho like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think I'm just going to wait until Amira, momi, and everyone else figure the kinks out then use them ha,ha,ha!! I usually buy some items knowing that I was getting points immediately, if I have to wait 5 days and don't get the points, I would not have bought the items..
    walkonby, momi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    I just noticed the Optimum portal has completed changed AND when I logged on, I have offers! I've NEVER gotten personalized offers, and now it seems that it's the same system as Loblaws, where you have to upload the offers on your card.

I'm so happy!!

All i can say it's about frigging time
    lilo0003 and amira84 like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wooo!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bwahahahahhaaaa......... i am back from my quo lippies shop. It was a successful shop with a few twists. I am very busy right now but will post pics and share what happened once i get some time today.

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I think I'm just going to wait until Amira, momi, and everyone else figure the kinks out then use them ha,ha,ha!! I usually buy some items knowing that I was getting points immediately, if I have to wait 5 days and don't get the points, I would not have bought the items..
    walkonby and Cata like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is super interesting. It's going to get confusing with the multiple "big" offers. If we load our offers on Friday (assuming the wonderful Friday emails come), and then get a great offer for Monday that we want to use, how is it going to know we want to use the Monday offer and not the Friday offer? I think i'll be following this forum closely to see how the new system is working for people! I think I'll still be printing my small offers for a while anyway, otherwise I'll forget who's got what on which card!

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Loaded card and went in to try it out using the one offer b1g1 deodorant. B1g1 worked fine but system also took my 16k wus $60 one day Wednesday offer and both coupons are listed on my account as redeemed. I see this being an issue for people that do two transactions in one day, or buy a gift card first. I hadn't loaded the weekly offer so I'm not sure what would have happened with that.

Just a heads up.
    lorken and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    Did they also give you the points for it or did they just remove it?
    Are the points added instantaneously or do we still have a to wait a few days?

Honestly, I was focused on making sure the b1g1 worked and the amount was correct, and then took a look at the receipt afterwards, so didn't ask her to try to remove the 16k coupon number. It was automatic. The 16k had the '1' point flag to be awarded 5 days later. Hopefully they will remove the 5 days later rule once they get up and running.
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have mixed feelings because I like the printed offers that are rejected or can be checked if it works before purchasing. Some coupons are so vague that its a guessing game. The word "any" doesn't actually mean any and pictures of products sometimes are wrong too. I will have to keep a notebook of other people's comments on what is allowed and what is not now. For example does "any milk" allow the single sized bottles of flavoured milk because that has always been a hit or miss coupon.
    nalaric, lorken and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    That is super interesting. It's going to get confusing with the multiple "big" offers. If we load our offers on Friday (assuming the wonderful Friday emails come), and then get a great offer for Monday that we want to use, how is it going to know we want to use the Monday offer and not the Friday offer? I think i'll be following this forum closely to see how the new system is working for people! I think I'll still be printing my small offers for a while anyway, otherwise I'll forget who's got what on which card!
    Well let's hope we still get the weekly "big" offer lol. I'm still thinking through how this is impacting my shopping after using one coupon. I'm really hoping this is just a system bug they will fix. Otherwise, I know 'll need to watch how I shop, buying gift cards or seeing something in clearance, separate receipts for mri's etc.
    nalaric and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Most likely the new weekly coupons won't be available to download to your card until Saturday after the old ones expire.
    momi, maple7 and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I hate this new system.

There's a glitch in their system right now. Log in is not encrypted / secure.
    Transferred points to another card on the weekend. That was scary. There is no check for anything (example last name) when you transfer, just type in their optimum number. I was waiting for some random person to receive my points because of my error. I'm sure they would have been gone.
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I loaded all offers and decided to use the 20x wus $75.

Cashier scanned my card as usual but offer didn't apply because the system did not register the card was scanned. Both the cashier and I are 100% sure that the card was scanned and I saw my account balance on the upper right corner of the screen during the whole transaction. At the end, cashier did an account update by scanning my card and the bar code on the receipt in order to receive regular points. Advised me to watch if 20x points posted within 5 days. I called SDM office in the car right away and was told that the offer didn't apply. Advised me to call again tomorrow so she can review the transaction and adjust the points accordingly. Fingers crossed ....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-I didn't load new offers this week -cause I still have the printed ones (but from april 21 I didn't receive my points 6,000 when you spend I think it was 20 or 30so I called yesterday and she told me to call back today and the gentleman was so nice and put the 6000 in today -he said there was a glitch maybe in the system

-I am loving the new system-don have t go to library to print them anymore and i don't own a cell phone -but I always wrote the p.c offer on an old save .ca envelope on the back and I will do the same it shoppers

-and then everyone will only get one offer like it should be -I am happy with one offer each

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information