User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Customers in stores

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hate when customers wait in the lane in the middle when I cannot pass.
    A while ago my dad was going to get a chocolate bar. 2 carts in the middle no one could get through. Then they went and stood RIGHT in front of where my dad was going to look and did not move or notice him

Today one of them was in the middle of the isle cart on the other side. I said excuse me and she just looked at me like what?

Last one this happened by the tills on the side of where the products are. she was on the side of the isle and her little boy was in the middle so I could not get around. I said excuse me and they looked at me like nothing was happening.

I wish people would keep to the sides of the isles.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO, sampler, macw1960 and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm in agreement with the "keep right" notion for store aisles/shopping cards and public sidewalks. However, it's hard at checkouts to have such a notion because anyone waiting in line is keen to get going and thus frequently move around to end the boredom of waiting. Or read a magazine to pass the time.
    strew, ROMEO, sampler and 4 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Ciel it wasn't in the line ups she was just walking passed the tills with her son.
    ROMEO, macw1960, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my blood boils when people (esp. couples) monopolize the public sidewalks/paths...If I could pay an extra premium to never come in contact with humans at the store or on my walks, I would do overtime and look for a second job so that I can afford that premium...
    abbasgirl, ROMEO, GoJays and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Grabowki View Post
    I hate when customers wait in the lane in the middle when I cannot pass.
    A while ago my dad was going to get a chocolate bar. 2 carts in the middle no one could get through. Then they went and stood RIGHT in front of where my dad was going to look and did not move or notice him

Today one of them was in the middle of the isle cart on the other side. I said excuse me and she just looked at me like what?

Last one this happened by the tills on the side of where the products are. she was on the side of the isle and her little boy was in the middle so I could not get around. I said excuse me and they looked at me like nothing was happening.

I wish people would keep to the sides of the isles.
    wow...my day was just like that. i really had to bite my tounge, some people are such a-holes.
    Thumpersmom, ROMEO, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What really gets my goat...people that stand on top of me when am in front of the cashier. I mean whatever happened to personal space

I even sometimes get people behind trying to tell me to move closer to the person paying. I turn around and just give them the look

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@ beachdown:
    It wouldn't be the first time I've turned around and said 'you're not getting there any faster' with a dirty look attached.
    ROMEO, sampler, Tweets77 and 6 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@beachdown wow I have never had that happen before.

I also hate when people walk slow in the isle's or in the parking lots. Yes some have health problems and can't move fast I totally understand that my mom has that problem. But it's the people who don't.
    ROMEO, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

People that pull their carts, rather than use the handle bar to push the cart. Creates more traffic and makes it difficult to maneuver around these carts.
    ROMEO, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Or they slow down on purpose in crosswalks because they know you can't go till they are through.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some drivers do this too blatantly, because you can see them looking at the rear view mirror at you. Mind blowing I tell ya

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Or they slow down on purpose in crosswalks because they know you can't go till they are through.
    Ciel, macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Lately, it is the park'n'shop. That is when some leaves their cart blocking an end row, then walks down the store isle to pick our their item of choice. If you move their cart an inch to get around it, they act like your 'stealing' their unpaid products. Silly people!
    coupongirl99, d.ot and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Lately, it is the park'n'shop. That is when some leaves their cart blocking an end row, then walks down the store isle to pick our their item of choice. If you move their cart an inch to get around it, they act like your 'stealing' their unpaid products. Silly people!
    Yep! I call it "I'm think I am the only one in the store, I am not pressed to go anywhere, so I will just meander at my leisure" syndrome. And some even leave their purses completely open in the carts as they leave it in the aisle!! You're just asking to have your valuables stolen
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Grabowki View Post

I also hate when people walk slow in the isle's or in the parking lots. Yes some have health problems and can't move fast I totally understand that my mom has that problem. But it's the people who don't.

along the lines of that.. when your in a parkinglot and in the process of pulling out of the parking spot and people think it's perfectly ok to walk right behind you.. if you see a car in the process of pulling out you wait to let them finish pulling out you don't walk right behind them thats just asking to be hit!
    Gazpache and Decaf like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

What's up with people maneuvering their carts from the end of the cart? It makes it more difficult to get past a person maneuvering their cart this way and it's more troublesome for them to move it to the side when someone wants to pass by...I have seen this a few times over the past few years and now it seems to be more common. Isn't it easier to just use the handle bar?
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information