User Tag List

Page 102 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not sure what happened, but it's the "Life Scents Try Me Free" link on the left hand side of the page (outlined in red)...
    Here's the link again: https://www.facebook.com/airwick/app_871242302960648

Name:  airwick page.jpg
Views: 1641
Size:  70.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Are you sure it's a new one? Because the one that links to their most recent post on Facebook is this one which expires Aug 31

https://032aw.rb-fbapps.com/content/docs/rebate-en.pdf. The link you pasted wasn't working for me
    Last edited by sumpinfierce; Wed, Aug 12th, 2015 at 10:31 AM.
    hcao, torontogal12, dededi and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sumpinfierce View Post
    I'm not sure what happened, but it's the "Life Scents Try Me Free" link on the left hand side of the page (outlined in red)...
    Here's the link again: https://www.facebook.com/airwick/app_871242302960648
    yeah it appears to be a new mir, here is a direct link to the pdf https://secure.spokeagency.com/LifeS...rm_English.pdf

i've noticed the mir's lately do not include postage anymore, as noted in this one and the new lysol mir.
    Last edited by elusive; Wed, Aug 12th, 2015 at 05:10 PM.
    uanoor, Silk, hcao and 3 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I previously participated in" Life Scents Try Me Free". Can I again apply for this MIR ?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    yeah it appears to be a new mir, here is a direct link to the pdf https://secure.spokeagency.com/LifeS...rm_English.pdf

i've noticed the mir's lately do not include postage anymore, as noted in this one and the new lysol mir.
    Thanks for the pdf link, elusive Definite bummer about the postage. Btw, there is a $3 coupon on SmartSource. That will help

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Dial Movie offer - showing up late in my area but haven't seen it posted anywhere

Name:  dial.jpg
Views: 1471
Size:  47.7 KB
    Will try to scan details later rather than a phone pic but details are:
    To get your free movie ticket, you must purchase any two Dial body wash products (473ml, 621ml or 946ml) excluding Dial Kids products by October 9th and mail the rebate form and original receipt with items circled to be received by December 31st. There are 7200 Cineplex tickets available and this offer is limited to one per household.

Name:  dial-cineplex-rebate.jpg
Views: 1566
Size:  53.3 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Just did the Finish electronic MIR .... had bought the big box 108 tabs at Costco a week ago -- priced at $24 less in-store promo of $8 off .... and Costco comes up as a retailer under this promo -- so 108 tabs for $8 in total is pretty decent The electronic submission was less than a minute - had taken a photo of the receipt already and was ready to go .... painless

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had no luck with the Dial Cineplex MIR forms. I went to SDM and there were no forms, and Dial body wash was $5 each. Where did you find your MIR forms?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My local SDM, they were on a Dial cardboard display (and hidden, they were hanging on the back, I would not have noticed them had one not been on the floor)
    Liliia likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've been waiting forever for my past MIRs. (Lysol buy toilet cleaner get spray cleaner for free, air wick park series.) I mailed the Lysol toilet cleaner with the Lysol no touch kit MIR, and received that MIR. Anyone else still waiting? What should i do if i don't end up receiving those?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Contact the companies ad ask for an update, they usually need your name, address inc postal code and date mailed
    ayuu likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Contact the companies ad ask for an update, they usually need your name, address inc postal code and date mailed
    Thanks!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Purchase any one Resolve Gold Oxi-Action (Powder or Gel, 625g or 1L), Resolve Oxi-Action (Powder 765g or 1.5kg), Reslove Crystal White (Powder 765g or 1.5kg) In-Wash Stain Remover and receive up to $7.00 back by mail, to cover the cost of the product and taxes. Limit 1 refund per household. Purchases must be made between July 27 – August 28, 2015

http://rb.hypermedia.pl/ticket/15053...0EN%5B2%5D.pdf
    torontogal12 and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

torontogal12 likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wavi View Post
    Purchase any one Resolve Gold Oxi-Action (Powder or Gel, 625g or 1L), Resolve Oxi-Action (Powder 765g or 1.5kg), Reslove Crystal White (Powder 765g or 1.5kg) In-Wash Stain Remover and receive up to $7.00 back by mail, to cover the cost of the product and taxes. Limit 1 refund per household. Purchases must be made between July 27 – August 28, 2015
    Thank you, I needed more forms for multiple addresses.

The Resolve OXI MIR clipped from the insert "SmartSaver - Back To School Issue" is the same rebate as posted by @wavi . They are both mailed to PO Box 13496 and purchase July 27 to August 28, 2015, so avoid duplicate submission.

Here's info about "SmartSaver - Back to School" insert from @vjjam (not many people received this insert):
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/397616-...6/#post6435988
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There is a great new rebate offer available at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix stores at the moment. Purchase $8 or more in Lady Speed Stick products and get a $10 Shoppers Drug Mart gift card by mail.

You can only buy these products from Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix stores to qualify for the rebate. They were $3.99 or two for $7 at my local store, which means spending $10.99 + tax to get the rebate, so you may be better off waiting until the sale is over before buying. The rebate does not list participating products and says any Lady Speed Stick, so you may be able to add on a travel size one for the deal.

There is a limit of of one per household/address and you must buy the products by September 30th and mail your form to arrive by October 31.

You do need an original mail in rebate form for this offer, check carefully as my store was sent Pharmaprix forms that are not valid in Ontario and do not know when they will receive the correct ones. You may want to wait until you find a valid form before buying.
    super807 likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Page 102 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information