User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: PC Plus: 6000 points with purchase of 20 dollars of fruit and vegetables

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

dizzyb and Ladybug2011 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    this is fresh fruit and vegetables only? anyone try to use the offer more than once?
    It will not work more than once, like all PC Plus offers, it will show as used

It says it includes: Fruit, vegetables, packaged salads, refrigerated dressings, dips, or juices
    but does not specify fresh (or that frozen fruit is not included)

Frozen would definitely work for the 1 star / 2 star / 3 star part of the deal
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Found it!! Thanks!!!
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Fri, Aug 28th, 2015 at 09:38 AM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Spend $20 on Produce
    Fruit, vegetables, packaged salads, refrigerated dressings, dips, or juices
    So it means all refrigerated juices (oasis, tropicana, five alive, minute maid etc, and all refr. dips like Renee's, and canned beans?) included and we will get individual points + this big offer?
    If yes $20 is even more than easy, and easily can split our order in two cards (mine and hubby) for 2 X 6000 points. Hope it will work, any one tried. please update. Thanks.
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I would probably pass on the canned beans just in case they do not class them as produce but you will get individual points and the big offer combined
    uanoor likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Spend $20 on Produce
    Fruit, vegetables, packaged salads, refrigerated dressings, dips, or juices
    So it means all refrigerated juices (oasis, tropicana, five alive, minute maid etc, and all refr. dips like Renee's, and canned beans?) included and we will get individual points + this big offer?
    If yes $20 is even more than easy, and easily can split our order in two cards (mine and hubby) for 2 X 6000 points. Hope it will work, any one tried. please update. Thanks.
    I think they mean whatever is in their produce section - so the refrigerated juices that are beside the dips (Renee's) and packaged salads/greens. I am thinking it will apply to POM juices and those types (can't think of the other brands), as opposed to Tropicana and the others you listed which are in a different part of the store.
    You can always scan everything and see if it will show the promo before you pay

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just loaded mine from the blog link, easy peezy..went straight to my offers..it's too bad it's not automatically added to our offers each week, so we can load what we want.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Load mine will try using mine before it expired

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As people try to use this over the next few days, could you please post what is eligible with regards to juices, fresh/frozen produce etc. and all the other possible uses mentioned above?

Thank you
    couponlady and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by yadayada View Post
    As people try to use this over the next few days, could you please post what is eligible with regards to juices, fresh/frozen produce etc. and all the other possible uses mentioned above?

Thank you
    About refrigerated juices, some stores have a juicing machine and they bottle the juice daily and put it with the display of salads.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

i would think it would also include the Bolthouse type juices you find in the salad section
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Got my veggies/fruit 6000 pts today! Bought: bananas, peppers, salad, romaine lettuce, baby carrots, sweet potatoes, oranges, cucumber, & corn. Some of these foods were also on my personal offers so received piggyback points as well! This shopping trip gave me, 11,400 pts! (including some other offers).

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Thanks, I was able to load on both cards after a few trys. Perfect timing as I have a huge list of veggies and fruit!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Bad timing for me as the garden is in full production now. I'm thinking that perhaps the walnuts and dried fruits in the produce section will count?
    Ciel and momi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Loaded the offer yesterday. Went shopping today. Bought vegetables and fruits. No points. Submitted an inquiry.
    Ciel and momi like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information