User Tag List

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    @juliejolie another SC had twins beginning of August. I am sure she would love to connect if you have not already (@Angela273)! So happy you are riding, you need something for you in the busy time! Good to distract as you wait too!
    Oh that's interesting! Thanks for the heads up

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    I haven't found the crockpot liners anywhere...mind you I haven't really been actively looking. Planning on stopping at the dollar store today, will have to check.
    They are usually near the garbage bags at my Dollarama but Home Hardware also sells them.
    As far as cleaning, I pour hot water with some dish soap in mine when its still warm to clean it if I don't use a liner.
    They are only hard to clean if you let food dry on to it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Trying to work real hard on my WL after being side-tracked by so many things...

My WL is unlikely to have much of Halloween stuff...I'll try to be creative

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    We still have a week before kiddo goes back. Hope Kayden enjoys the new school. First day is always nerve wracking. Jackson is going into grade 1, same school but I'm nervous for him I don't think he is at all.
    Hannah starts kindergarten next Wednesday, she is so excited! Except for the fact she will have to wake up early - school starts at 8:20am! Personally, I don't think it should start before 9am. We started practicing waking up early this morning, Hannah is not a morning person lol

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    @juliejolie another SC had twins beginning of August. I am sure she would love to connect if you have not already (@Angela273)! So happy you are riding, you need something for you in the busy time! Good to distract as you wait too!
    Everyone seems to be having babies! I'm expecting as well
    chesterjes and Venuila like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Hannah starts kindergarten next Wednesday, she is so excited! Except for the fact she will have to wake up early - school starts at 8:20am! Personally, I don't think it should start before 9am. We started practicing waking up early this morning, Hannah is not a morning person lol

Jackson's school starts at 9:10 but I work at 7:30 so I drop him off at daycare at 7. He is an early bird (I am not) and gets up around 6 or 7 at the latest. Though when we have school I have to wake him up I would love to be able to sleep in just once! But between him and the cats, it does not happen. This will be his 3rd year at the school, so he is an old pro at it, but grade 1 is more sitting and less free play, so it will be an adjustment. I remember the first week of school when he started he was exhausted, asleep by 6:30!

Is Hannah excited about being a big sister? Contrary to what Jackson told all of daycare, we are not having a baby Sometimes I think it would be nice, especially seeing all the sweet new babies.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They are usually near the garbage bags at my Dollarama but Home Hardware also sells them.
    As far as cleaning, I pour hot water with some dish soap in mine when its still warm to clean it if I don't use a liner.
    They are only hard to clean if you let food dry on to it
    I never buy liners (I actually had no idea there was such a thing until I joined this train) But I just put hot water and soap in mine let sit for about 20 minutes and that's it, clean it like every other dish (I also do not have a dishwasher) and my crock pot looks almost brand new. I use it twice a month in summer months and weekly in winter months, so its used often and I got it about 5 years ago. I love my slow cooker haha

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Jackson's school starts at 9:10 but I work at 7:30 so I drop him off at daycare at 7. He is an early bird (I am not) and gets up around 6 or 7 at the latest. Though when we have school I have to wake him up I would love to be able to sleep in just once! But between him and the cats, it does not happen. This will be his 3rd year at the school, so he is an old pro at it, but grade 1 is more sitting and less free play, so it will be an adjustment. I remember the first week of school when he started he was exhausted, asleep by 6:30!

Is Hannah excited about being a big sister? Contrary to what Jackson told all of daycare, we are not having a baby Sometimes I think it would be nice, especially seeing all the sweet new babies.
    Well, she went to 2 years of preschool but that was in the afternoon & only 2-3 days a week, so a bit of an adjustment as she will be going to morning kindergarten.

Very excited! Our neighbour had a baby boy 4 months ago so she has been practising her big sister skills.

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I never buy liners (I actually had no idea there was such a thing until I joined this train) But I just put hot water and soap in mine let sit for about 20 minutes and that's it, clean it like every other dish (I also do not have a dishwasher) and my crock pot looks almost brand new. I use it twice a month in summer months and weekly in winter months, so its used often and I got it about 5 years ago. I love my slow cooker haha

still haven't had a chance to go to Walmart to look at the slow cookers but now I really want one (more than before)
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Sep 1st, 2015 at 08:58 PM.
    chesterjes and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

Maile starts Jr Kindergarten next Friday and it's all day from 8:20am-3pm. Sigh! I think that's way too long. Aside from 8 weeks of pre kinder korner she just did to expose her to the classroom, she's not an early riser either and has never been away from me or her daddy for more than an hour. I expect crying and lots of anxiety... What am I kidding, I'll want to camp outside just in case. I'll be a mess... She's only 3.5 yrs old but happened to make the registration cut off.

Congrats Julia I saw on FB! Do you know what you're having? I think we are both the same number of weeks too. I'm 29 weeks, 3 days today.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Congrats ladies! Babies everywhere! Weeeeee. Anyone want a teething one? Bahaha. jk.

Jaxson is 3 and wants to go to school this year (lol?). I'll probably be a mess next year too. Good luck to all your ladies and the kids starting this year!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Are you still boarding? If so, Im very interested! I havent done one of these in years, but am now on mat leave again and have tons of time..
    I am not on any other trains at the moment, but will be looking for coupon trades/trains soon too.
    chesterjes likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

• "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines. I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky and may be banned from riding future package trains”

Forgot to add this sorry, I understand how these trains work. I ve enjoyed every one!
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Our kids start school Thursday here, but Trent goes tomorrow for a couple of hours for his orientation. He starts high school When the heck did that happen?? Makes me feel old with all of the baby talk LOL

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Tell me about it slambert! Mine at almost 8 and 18!!!!!! You guys are still going to be talking kids in a few years and I might be talking about grand babies!!! Lets hope not, but ya never know!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Maile starts Jr Kindergarten next Friday and it's all day from 8:20am-3pm. Sigh! I think that's way too long. Aside from 8 weeks of pre kinder korner she just did to expose her to the classroom, she's not an early riser either and has never been away from me or her daddy for more than an hour. I expect crying and lots of anxiety... What am I kidding, I'll want to camp outside just in case. I'll be a mess... She's only 3.5 yrs old but happened to make the registration cut off.

Congrats Julia I saw on FB! Do you know what you're having? I think we are both the same number of weeks too. I'm 29 weeks, 3 days today.
    Yes, I was quite happy when we moved out here & learned that there was only half day kindergarten, I'm not ready to ship her off for the whole day. They also only have one year of kindergarten.

And yes, it's a girl I'm 30 weeks today

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Congrats ladies! Babies everywhere! Weeeeee. Anyone want a teething one? Bahaha. jk.

Jaxson is 3 and wants to go to school this year (lol?). I'll probably be a mess next year too. Good luck to all your ladies and the kids starting this year!

If you want to trade for my 5 yr old - she has hit the second round of why questions (ones that she usually already knows the answers to as well) & arguing almost everything we tell her, aargh.

Oh & I mentioned to hubby that I want to buy a slow cooker, he said maybe Santa will bring me one. Lol, hopefully Santa will make it an early gift.
    juliejolie and Venuila like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

one of mine starts University after being out of school for 5 yrs...he is a nervous wreck
    Olivia starts kindergarten next week on thursday, she goes 8:45 until 2:45, she's been out of daycare for 3 weeks and is anxious lol

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information