User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Personally it is a turn-off, definitely not sexy.
    I think she has a mental illness, like people who suffer from bulimia.
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you think this woman is big, then see what I found on the web, think the lady is wearing a 46ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Name:  00031797.jpg
Views: 863433
Size:  28.4 KB

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Run for cover, duck and roll, duck and roll.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

She had a tv show, her son was really embarrassed that she wanted to get them bigger, and she still did it.

They look heavy, lots of back pain.

* that pic of the 46Z whatever had to be fake.
    Last edited by Justine; Sat, Feb 7th, 2009 at 12:26 AM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What size is dogs wife beth? Cause her tatas are huge-a-mon-dous but nowhere near that big!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fake:

• forge: make a copy of with the intent to deceive; "he faked the signature"; "they counterfeited dollar bills"; "She forged a Green Card"
    • something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
    • fudge: tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
    • imposter: a person who makes deceitful pretenses
    • bogus: fraudulent; having a misleading appearance

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

www.sheylahershey.net
    Sheyla Hershey, born Sheyla Almeida Hershey, singer, dancer, actress and model resides in Houston, Texas. Sheyla is 5’3” and is a talent on the rise. She is a twenty-eight year old Sagittarius. Sheyla is a proud wife and mother. Sheyla was born in Brazil and likes to travel. Sheyla is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and English.

Sheyla takes her craft seriously in that she has had over 18 plastic surgeries, mostly to her breast, but also her nose, lips and buttocks. She is currently at a breast size of KKK. For this, she has been awarded with the Brazilian equivalent of the Guinness Book of World records award.

Sheyla has interest in various aspects of entertainment. Among having her own record label in Brazil, these interests have allowed her to participate with a Philippine band, attend acting school and various auditions for other endeavors.

She has appeared on national television shows, Fox News and The Insider. She has appeared on NBC’s The Last Comic Standing and will be making appearances in upcoming movies. Her career is just taking off and about to soar to heights of majestic proportions.
    Last edited by Justine; Sat, Feb 7th, 2009 at 12:36 AM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

ewww! *shudder* I feel like saying "watch out they're going to pop!" LOL Someone take a pin and pop those balloons! lol I wonder if it was purely to set a record? She looks like her face is hiding behind those massive things! I wonder what happens when she runs! I wonder if those babies bounce at all being so full of stuff and all? If they bounce-they could knock her out on the way up by hitting her in the face! lol Or knock someone else out! lol That is just purely disgusting. In terms of weight-maybe silicone is not as heavy as the real thing and maybe it would not hurt. lol Oh I just have one more-when she looks down-can she see her feet? lol Sorry I can't stop cracking jokes! Oh and to the breast feeding thing-that would probably be a bad idea-she might lose the baby in between those things! lol Sorry this is too much fun! How can someone do that and seriously pose for a camera? Does she really think she looks good?
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

the second photo is photoshopped-it isn't real.
    also I remembered that I wouldn't mind a little more-I am a AA. my mom jokes I don't need a bra. But I am also thin so maybe if I gain weight I could move up to an A? lol
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Aw don't worry about them dealsniffer, we complain if there too small, then we complain when there too big... OR after a few kids YIKES!

:D We need to learn to like our boobies!!!!

Don't worry I need to learn too Lmao!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

<TABLE height=343 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=665 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No.

Just... no.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Those definitely are not sexxy. But sany211 has a sexy avatar.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

omg Freebiechick omg lol I almost died when I saw that cartoon on your post haha..

About the 38KKK lady, I saw her on tv and it's nasty. What I'd be worried about is the fact that she picked losing her Long Term Boyfriend over larger fake boobs. If the whole ongoing obsession with extremely large boobs thing doesn't signal that she might have a slight psyhological issue, trading her b/f in for bigger boobs should be the extreme indicator.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    omg Freebiechick omg lol I almost died when I saw that cartoon on your post haha..

About the 38KKK lady, I saw her on tv and it's nasty. What I'd be worried about is the fact that she picked losing her Long Term Boyfriend over larger fake boobs. If the whole ongoing obsession with extremely large boobs thing doesn't signal that she might have a slight psyhological issue, trading her b/f in for bigger boobs should be the extreme indicator.
    You liked that one eh?! Hahahahaha

About her choosing the boob job over her bf; in all honesty, if he loved her, wouldn't he have stayed with her regardless of what she does to make herself happier?
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information