User Tag List

Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I too am pretty stocked up from last year! Got love Targets 90% off.

I miss that store waayyyy too much!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Me too
    Me three!
    scbpooh likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Wow, 4-5 pages to read since this morning...

I have started my shopping... went to Toronto Premium Outlet and got some fantastic stuff for my buddy... and for myself

Thank you buddy for giving me an opportunity to shop for you and for me... I luv my Tory Burch wallet... (cost an arm and a leg) but will make every effort to make you happy

What else have I done since? Redeem my swagbucks for a purchase for my buddy...

I will post tomorrow to keep it as a post for my buddy to refer to when I am more sane to answer questions!
    becky_j and julesie-pie like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Buddy, would you be interested in Epicure products? If so, which ones?
    becky_j likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    15. Buddy, do you have any use for handmade christmas tags, cards/enevelope?
    We don't exchange Christmas cards so would have no use for the cards or envelopes... However Dh (who wraps 99% of the gifts) usually uses the back (unprinted white side) of the scraps of wrapping paper to label who the gifts are to/from as it usually saves on wasted paper. So it would be great to have some custom Christmas tags.
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

i checked out epicure.com and here is a small list of things I think Dh would like (and a couple desserts I would like him to make).

*Basting Brush
    *Ceramic Y-Peeler
    *Collapsible Strainer
    *Piano Wire Whisk
    *Spill No More
    Bake & Roll
    Penguin Pal Pops (set of 2)
    Waffle Mold
    Crisper
    Eggnog Cheesecake Mix
    Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake Mix

Last edited by francine1985; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: No idea why the list is centred like that?
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    So 233 is my post!

Now for my question:
    15. Buddy, do you have any use for handmade christmas tags, cards/enevelope?
    Gift tags, yes. But I don't send out a lot of cards so I wouldn't need those.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    ANY of the dip mixes!!!
    julesie-pie likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I'm heading to the Disney store today, any specific character you're looking for in ornament form?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Post #248 will be my answers.

Questions

1. Buddy do you have any Christmas items wishes?? I think I included in on my wishlist, but gift tags would be sufficient
    2. What kids of things is/are your child/children into?? My kids are my 60/70 year old parents
    3. Buddy, do you like to bake? Cooking is not forte, and I don’t use the oven
    4. Buddy do you have a current coupon wishlist? I have an outdated one
    5. Do you want any samples that came out this year? I get samples myself, I just can’t think of any in particular
    6. Do you have long or short hair? My length is usually shoulder length to 3-4 inches longer than that
    7. When is your birthday? Aug 22
    8. Do you mind or like DIYs? I like cross stitching, plastic canvas and resin jewelry
    9. Do you enjoy card and/or board games? I do collect Monopoly in the past but more and more rare now, the only one that I think I would like would be Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2 and the 80th Anniversary Version of the Monopoly Games
    10. What is one item/product that you love but never buy for yourself? I’m thinking hard on this one, will get back to you hopefully I think of something (As of right now, the only thing I can think of is trouble to get the whole set of the Peanuts toys from McDs which started out yesterday but I have started my collection)
    11. Do you and or your children like to make crafts? If so is there anything you would like for crafting? My children = My aging parents don’t like me crafting, never mind whether they like crafting, but clearly I do
    12. Buddy, do you have a wax melter/warmer. If so, are you looking for melts? Which scents do you like? Prefer not to get any of these.
    13. As the 13th is our gag gift day what type of gift would you be ok with adult or more geared toward children? I think I mentioned that on my WL
    14. Buddy- If you have children, what sizes do they wear? Not Applicable
    15. Buddy, do you have any use for handmade christmas tags, cards/enevelope? In my wishlist, gift tags would be great. Handmade would be a bonus. No cards/envelopes, I stocked up from the Hallmark warehouse sale back in February/March
    16. Buddy, would you be interested in Epicure products? If so, which ones? I will pass on this, since not much cooking
    17. I'm heading to the Disney store today, any specific character you're looking for in ornament form? The ornament will go to my sister, so I will be greedy to say I am not looking for anything from Disney. I would love to get a 50th anniversary ornament of Snoopy from Hallmark!
    18. Buddy - what size is your dog? - Buddy, I have no pets
    19. Question for my buddy. I have sent homemade beef jerky on packages before and it was a hit. Our whole family lives it. Would you be ok with homemade? As much as I love to try, my dad who is my baby boy here likes to sneak and find snacks... he is a diabetic and has kidney and cholesterol issues (that list just goes endless), I will have to say no, but thank you.
    20. Buddy, is there anything that you forgot on you wishlist that you would like to add? Lots and I will keep thinking, so keep checking
    What colours do(es) your kid(s) like(s)? Any preferences? No kids
    22. Do(es) your kid(s) into make-up yet? If yes, what kind? No kids
    23. Do(es) your kid(s) have(s) any skin/scent allergies? No kids but I already indicated in my WL I do have skin issues
    24. If your kid(s) like(s) craft, what kind of material do they use (i.e. pencils or paints, what kind of markers or pencils for coloring, foam or felt, etc.)? No kids
    25. What kind of candies do(es) your kid(s) like(s)? Stated in wishlist, lifesaver peppermints make me happy
    26. Do(es) your kid(s) have(s) any favorite places (i.e. McDonald's, Wendy's, etc.)? How would they feel about receiving a gift card or let's say a coupon book for that place? GC does not have to be my kid's, I got none, I'm good with places that are located in Toronto
    27. How do you feel about hand made things (i.e. hand made scarf, socks, gloves, blanket, napkins, etc.)? Would you like to get something for yourself or perhaps your kid(s)? Gloves and blankets are nice for me
    28. Would you or your kid(s) be interested in receiving small craft kits from Michael's to make something together (i.e. cross stitch pattern with threads provided, mealty beads to make a toy, foam kit, 3D structure, glimmer art, etc.)? I'll pass on this one as I do my DIYs
    Would you prefer the train to be aimed for just you or your whole family?? I think I have incorporated them wherever possible, but this train will mostly be for me
    What do your husbands like if you have one?It's me me and me, no husband!
    31. For those you love David Tea! Would you prefer another store brand? Apparently David Tea is 45 minutes away from me Steeped tea and black tea is cool. I don't like Chai tea, I'm happy with Teavana tea such as the Pineapple Kona Pop and the Peach Green Tea.
    32. Buddy- do you drink? Wine, Liquor? If so, what do you prefer? Only drink when it's Christmas party at work, and have to go down slowly or else I'll get rashes... That being said, unless it's your last resort, I don't mind getting a Khalua, lol.
    Last edited by coupontime; Wed, Nov 4th, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

LOVE the Disney Store ornaments!!! DD is actually taking a small weekend trip up to Edmonton this weekend and I made a list for her to look for. From the disney store website we would love to get our hands on: simba, Jimmy cricket w/the LED candle, Dutchess and O'Malley, or the Pascal in Rapunzels dress

Epicure Ive never really looked into. But looking at the website:
    Collapsible strainer
    Corner spatula
    Grap & Grab tongs
    4 in 1 spice Spoon
    Vanilla Bean Sugar
    julesie-pie likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

#16- epicure- had the chipster already on list.
    #17- disney store ordiments any frozen or any other disney princess. Lion king.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

So far i think i can cross off three of you as having me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

got to walk Bella and then hopefully will stop to pick up a few items. Have a great day everyone!

For Disney I love - Simba, Aeral, Brave (red haired girl) and minions (Don't think disney but?)

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I will answer rest of questions before the day is over. Where oh where are you buddy, come answer some questions please

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I saw a minion mega bloks and purdy's advent calendar, not sure if my buddy would like it.

I have trouble deciding which advent calendar to get my buddy now!
    Last edited by coupontime; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I have a few purdys chocolates on my wish list. Pretty sure you're not my buddy. But I would LOVE one anyways...

Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information