User Tag List

Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I hope to get outside decorations up soon, but inside I'm debating about. Liam gets into everything, our shelf in living room is half empty because we moved it all, tired of getting after him. I tried teaching him no, but he wasn't getting it and still pulling stuff off a thousand times a day. I just have to finish homemade gift and will probably mail Monday.

I am with you on the low pain tolerance, at one point I closed my legs and said that I couldn't do it. Well the Dr laughed at me and said it's a bit too late for that lol. Will you be getting an epidural?

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

As much as I LOVE my Christmas decor, we're not decorating for a couple weeks yet. I like to leave my stuff up through Ukrainian christmas unless I get sick of looking at it earlier! Only thing we'll be doing is putting up new christmas lights outside. Between today and Sunday were in for Temps between 9-12 so it will awesome!! Sunday is our Santa Claus parade and it's supposed to be 12!!! That completely unheard of for Regina!! We're in heaven eith our weather right now!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    As much as I LOVE my Christmas decor, we're not decorating for a couple weeks yet. I like to leave my stuff up through Ukrainian christmas unless I get sick of looking at it earlier! Only thing we'll be doing is putting up new christmas lights outside. Between today and Sunday were in for Temps between 9-12 so it will awesome!! Sunday is our Santa Claus parade and it's supposed to be 12!!! That completely unheard of for Regina!! We're in heaven eith our weather right now!!!
    Since I came to Canada I am doing it every year too keeping my decoration (lol well, a little bit of it as we live in a condo and don't have much space to decorate) through Ukrainian Christmas. For that reason I start decorating late too and usually am the last in our building to take it down lol. On top of that my husbands birthday is on Jan 7 .
    Last edited by N@t@; Fri, Nov 13th, 2015 at 10:24 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I would love an adult colouring book and things to colour it with from Michaels. I too LOVE MICHAELS! My DH name is Michael for goodness sake!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

My Christmas decorations (just a tree and ornaments) go up whenever I talk Dh into going into the storage room and getting everything out. We live in a 2 bedroom basement apartment which makes it difficult to do anything more than a tree... Next year (after we get our tax money back) we are planning to rent a 3 bedroom and no more basements. I am hoping to be able to get some outside lights and maybe some cool inflatables next year.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Michaels? I have never been to Michael and I say i again, I got the worst creativity. I should have move my as and go there to get some stuff for my buddy!
    scbpooh, Momto2Ks, becky_j and 1 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Buddy, I'm heading to Michaels tomorrow, is there anything I can get you??
    I have a few Michaels items on my withlist, would also love an adult coloring book.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Lol you scared me now but i think i know what you are talking about .. my sister had gone through it with her first daughter. My prayers go out to you  i hope you will have your baby before Wednesday. Try to "talk" to your baby .. lol i know it's probably just a coincidence but friend of mine "talked" to her son to come out on certain day as her parents were coming from abroad for only a week to visit here and he did (and she wasn't even due for another week or so). I hope it will cheer you up and work for you too
    ooo...sorry I tried talking to her last night, nothing yet. But I had another acupuncture treatment to hopefully bring on labour, also doing lots of stair walking, fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I hope to get outside decorations up soon, but inside I'm debating about. Liam gets into everything, our shelf in living room is half empty because we moved it all, tired of getting after him. I tried teaching him no, but he wasn't getting it and still pulling stuff off a thousand times a day. I just have to finish homemade gift and will probably mail Monday.

I am with you on the low pain tolerance, at one point I closed my legs and said that I couldn't do it. Well the Dr laughed at me and said it's a bit too late for that lol. Will you be getting an epidural?
    lol

yes Im hoping to get a low dose or mobile epidural if they will let me.
    sheetsofemptycanvas and N@t@ like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I'm not very crafty either but since moving closer to our store here in Regina, I'm there almost at least once a week and I'm starting to get crafter all the time.
    We made our Halloween costumes and now I've decided to make a couple christmas wreaths. Wish me luck!! Just bought everything last night so it'll take me a bit. Will post pics once completed

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    ooo...sorry I tried talking to her last night, nothing yet. But I had another acupuncture treatment to hopefully bring on labour, also doing lots of stair walking, fingers crossed.

lol

yes Im hoping to get a low dose or mobile epidural if they will let me.
    I was late with my first one, I remember how miserable I was the last few weeks and days Come on baby, time to come out!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I'm not very crafty either but since moving closer to our store here in Regina, I'm there almost at least once a week and I'm starting to get crafter all the time.
    We made our Halloween costumes and now I've decided to make a couple christmas wreaths. Wish me luck!! Just bought everything last night so it'll take me a bit. Will post pics once completed
    Good luck! I tried making one of the ornament wreaths that were so popular a few years ago- total disaster I don't have a crafty bone in my body
    julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

TGIF. That is all!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    TGIF. That is all!
    I totally hear you. What a long week, I'm so glad it's over! I worked last weekend so this weekend off is well deserved lol.

Bad mother moment of the day- I told my kids they could play their nintendo ds or ipod in the morning (which I barely ever do) as long as they stay quiet in their rooms so I can sleep in a little bit But I promised them we'd go out for breakfast after so that gives me mom points right???
    becky_j, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Picked up another item for you buddy! Didn't quite get everything done, but I still have tomorrow after work!
    becky_j, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I feel my package for my buddy is incomplete! My buddy did not mention anything about chocolate but without it, I feel it is not a 'good package'. I will put a chocolate or so as extra in my buddy's package...Buddy any preference?
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I feel my package for my buddy is incomplete! My buddy did not mention anything about chocolate but without it, I feel it is not a 'good package'. I will put a chocolate or so as extra in my buddy's package...Buddy any preference?
    i guess you aren't my buddy since me and my kids had lots of chocolate on our lists.
    julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread Information