Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Like Tree605Likes

Thread: List of Manufacturer Call-In Coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Uncle Ben's :no,only 1$ printable on their site

Thank you for your email regarding our UNCLE BEN'S® products. As you can imagine, we are extremely proud of all our products which are specially formulated to contain all the essential ingredients to offer a nutritious and enjoyable addition to any meal. It is therefore a pleasure to hear from one of our satisfied consumers.
    Our call centre does not have a programme where we send coupons out to consumers on a regular basis as it is not feasible for us to do so.
    If you wish to register on our Facebook page, you can take part in any promotional activities that take place throughout the year. Otherwise, most of our specials can be found at various grocery stores or large department stores, and are advertised in local newspapers in different parts of the country.

We thank you for your interest in our products.
    Regards,
    Do you know the site where you can print these? i.c Canadian???
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Do you know the site where you can print these? i.c Canadian???
    I think this one,but not quite sure it is for canadian

http://www.unclebens.com/Coupons
    Arvilish likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Today from Revlon ... no coupon mail out!!

Coordonnées Merci d'avoir pris le temps de communiquer avec nous! Vos commentaires sont les bienvenus et nous serons heureux de répondre à vos questions.*

Merci. Nous avons reçu votre envoi.

*Nous ne diffusons pas de catalogues, de coupons ni d'échantillons.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did exactly just that, and here is part of the email I received from them

"Thank you for your contact regarding AVEENO® Products.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoy our products. I was happy to mail coupons to the address you provided. They should arrive in 7-10 business days.

A
    Consumer Care Center

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Written a nice e-mail to J&J...a coupon is on my way..I have the feeling of an fpc...because usually montly it is 2 x 3$ mir coupon
    KelJo likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just received this from Marcangelo....

Thank you very much for your email. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoy our products. We take great pride in the quality of MarcAngelo foods and are always thrilled to hear from satisfied customers.
    We have recently changed our coupon policy; instead of writing to us, you can now receive a $1 off coupon by visiting our Facebook fan page www.facebook.com/marcangelofoods. Simply, visit our fan page, click ‘like’ and enter to receive a $1 off coupon that can be used with any MarcAngelo product. You will also gain access to more exclusive offers and contests in the future.
    You may also be interested in our new contest for 2015 - the Don’t Burn Dinner Game. Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/marcangelofoods to enter. Play each day to earn a ballot for the grand prize of Groceries for a Year valued at $10,000! You could also win our weekly prize of a $200 grocery gift card or one of our daily prizes – bonus ballots toward the grand prize or $5 product coupons.
    Play the ‘Don’t Burn Dinner’ game win game each day for your chance to win from MarcAngelo Foods.
    We love to hear our customers’ cooking ideas, tips, recipes and success stories when it comes to serving MarcAngelo products. While on our site we also invite you to see our new cooking tips video featuring great meal ideas for kabobs, sausages, tenderloin and chicken breasts.
    We can now also be found on Twitter (@MarcAngeloFoods) and encourage you to join us there for the latest tips, recipes and exclusive contests.
    We take every communication from our consumers very seriously and appreciate honest feedback that helps us make our products better.
    Thanks again for your email.
    Very truly yours,
    xyz

KelJo likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Can someone please tell me what amount the chapmans coupon is for? I emailed them today and they said they're sending one out, but never said *exactly* what the coupon would be. Thanks!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Memmie View Post
    Can someone please tell me what amount the chapmans coupon is for? I emailed them today and they said they're sending one out, but never said *exactly* what the coupon would be. Thanks!
    $4

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    $4

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Thank you annedougherty!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I have contacted some of these companies (only the ones I think we'll use), and these are the responses I received:

chapmans (by email) is sending out one coupon. They didn't specify the amount but someone here in SC said they are worth $4.

kimberly-Clark (phone) said they don't normally send out coupons on a regular basis but will do a one time package of various coupons that can be used on any of their products EXCEPT Scott's. They also sent me to a website called pickupthevalues.com which have printable coupons for their products.

Colgate Palmolive (phone) is sending out 3 X $1 coupons valid on any of their products

johnsons&johnsons (by phone) was very helpful. Sending out 2 X $3 coupons for aveeno products. They did offer others, but I declined because I have no use for them (baby stuff, etc) they also advised me of their healthy essentials.ca website where more coupons can be printed

johnsonville (email) is sending out coupons (didn't specify what) and said I can do so every 3 months.

Cloverleaf (email) directed me to their website where when you sign up they will send a $2 coupon for cloverleaf toppers, and also occasional offers in the mail.

Also mailed john Frieda and they said they don't mail out coupons but to join their site to be notified of special offers or coupons.

Overall, quite productive, I'd say!
    Anna Michele, KelJo and Arvilish like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^Pickupthevalues is an American site! I will contact Colgate tomorrow; they are always mean to me as they have rejected me three times; so I then stick to Crest :p

Thanks!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    ^Pickupthevalues is an American site! I will contact Colgate tomorrow; they are always mean to me as they have rejected me three times; so I then stick to Crest :p

Thanks!
    Omg are you kidding me? He knew I lived in Canada, too! Lol I wonder why he told me that then? Seems kinda silly to me. Colgate was very nice about it all, but they did first ask if I had ever received coupons from them, and I said no, to which she said "okay, then I can definitely help you out with that today." So I did get the impression the answer might've been quite different if that were not the case.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks to everyone for posting your recent experiences with requesting coupons!

Silk
    Memmie likes this.
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Will try & do this 😀

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (97%)

Duncan Hines does not have any coupons left, but they put on their mailing list.
    Silvermika likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

J & J no longer sending out coupons as of January2016

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread Information