Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

If you guys want I kept a day to day list as well

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    If you guys want I kept a day to day list as well

I kept a day to day list as well. Dh thought that was weird and said I was probably the only one who insisted on keeping the list after the package was sent.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

This day calls for opening of present!
    Name:  IMG_20151124_091631.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  40.1 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    This day calls for opening of present!
    Name:  IMG_20151124_091631.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  40.1 KB
    ah, it's so beautiful .. lol we can only dream of snow here in Vancouver (lol literally, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas") . I missed having snow.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    ah, it's so beautiful .. lol we can only dream of snow here in Vancouver (lol literally, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas") . I missed having snow.

I love vancouver. My love.
    sheetsofemptycanvas and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I too kept a daily list.

So on another note, I have had a horrible morning. All was going well and I decided to go do some running around after I took kayden to school. On my way home (about a block from home) I was on a street that I had right of way on, I got side swiped by a stupid b**ch who claims she didn't see me but I seen her pretty much not stop at her yield sign!! I'm ok, sore and very shaken up but ok. Claim to sgi has been made I'm just sitting here trying to calm down (as sore as my back is) waiting to hear back from them.
    francine1985 and becky_j like this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I too kept a daily list.

So on another note, I have had a horrible morning. All was going well and I decided to go do some running around after I took kayden to school. On my way home (about a block from home) I was on a street that I had right of way on, I got side swiped by a stupid b**ch who claims she didn't see me but I seen her pretty much not stop at her yield sign!! I'm ok, sore and very shaken up but ok. Claim to sgi has been made I'm just sitting here trying to calm down (as sore as my back is) waiting to hear back from them.
    I am so sorry that happened to you!! I'm glad you're okay! That can be very scary!!
    francine1985 and becky_j like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

We got snow here in Ottawa and it looks like Christmas outside! I am getting super excited. I got my US money! It costs $1.36 per US dollar. Good thing I set up a USA acct and started saving months ago! We leave tomorrow til Saturday and I must have over 1000 coupons printed, my excel spreadsheet has everything listed on it. Also got a great deal on my hotel, staying at a Comfort Inn and saved 30% off the going rate!

I am having a hard time resisting opening my gifts but somehow haven't opened them all. I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!! I am like a kid on Christmas day right now! I will also check while away and put in posts!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

If you have a hard time resisting, and if you really have to break the Advent Train rule lol... I would suggest you open days with A & B present?

e.g. maybe open one of the two gag gifts so we can all have a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    We got snow here in Ottawa and it looks like Christmas outside! I am getting super excited. I got my US money! It costs $1.36 per US dollar. Good thing I set up a USA acct and started saving months ago! We leave tomorrow til Saturday and I must have over 1000 coupons printed, my excel spreadsheet has everything listed on it. Also got a great deal on my hotel, staying at a Comfort Inn and saved 30% off the going rate!

I am having a hard time resisting opening my gifts but somehow haven't opened them all. I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!! I am like a kid on Christmas day right now! I will also check while away and put in posts!
    @scbpooh : That sucks, but your safety is all that matters. Rest and be safe.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I too kept a daily list.

I hope you you feel better soon. I'm so glad to hear it was after you dropped your son off at school so he wasn't in the car with you. I was hit by a car once while walking (long story I won't get into) and I would suggest you go get checked out by a doctor. I still have problems with my knee over 15 years later and wish I had gone to the hospital or a doctor at the time but figured I was fine and just a little sore.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Buddy, I think there is something for the dog in one of the presents. She keeps smelling one and trying to run off with it haha.
    If I cave before next week and open one, that will be the one.

We have a few little flurries here in NS, took the dog out for a walk and enjoyed seeing the first little sprinkle of winter
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Thanks guys. I laid down for a bit to try and calm down. I'm not as sore as I was except my head is still really pounding
    becky_j and coupontime like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Looks like one of my packages arrived today! Hope you like everything, My sister did just about everything for the package herself
    julesie-pie likes this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

@scbpooh , that freaking sucks!!! Sending some feel better vibes to you and some not so nice vibes to the other driver
    scbpooh and julesie-pie like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Got mine today! Will post pics later when I actually open the box! I don't recognize the username....but thank you!!!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information