User Tag List

Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1688
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Merry xmas everyone its been busy around here tonight is our 3rd xmas supper and 2 more to go. Last night it was about 1130 we got home and by the time we got to bed it was 130 and back up at 730 for santa. So just a bit tired.
    Todays present was for dd and she loved itName:  20151225_084926.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  67.2 KB thanks so much for everything buddy we loved it all.
    Cant wait till the next train

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Merry xmas everyone its been busy around here tonight is our 3rd xmas supper and 2 more to go. Last night it was about 1130 we got home and by the time we got to bed it was 130 and back up at 730 for santa. So just a bit tired.
    Todays present was for dd and she loved itName:  20151225_084926.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  67.2 KB thanks so much for everything buddy we loved it all.
    Cant wait till the next train
    You're welcome. We all had a lot of fun shopping for you and your family. Merry Christmas.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Today I got a beautiful owl shirt. Merry Christmas.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Merry Christmas ladies!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was super busy getting ready for Christmas. Yesterday gifts were a box of my favourite chocolates - Guylain Praline Milk Chocolate Originals & for hubby his favourite chocolate Tolberone! I'm afraid I don't currently have pics of that day, have to track them down first, misplaced in the chaos of yesterday.

Today my buddy was SUPER generous to the girls!

DD1 got the largest set of Zoobles I have ever see, she was over the moon when she unwrapped them. She calls the house/holder thing their castle! Sorry the photo isn't great, I had to jump in & take a photo while I could! (where did you find these?? - for those of you that don't know they stopped making Zoobles about 2-3 yrs ago, but DD LOVES them & I have to rely on garage sales & goodwill/value village to find them)

DD2 got 2 Christmas onesies, a Christmas hat, a cute elf stuffy & a soother!

Thank you so very much N@t@ for all the wonderful gifts, you completely spoiled us!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    francine1985 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Does anyone want to get gourmet meals cheap? I mean 6 meals for under for the price of 2? PM me if interested and I will give more details .

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Merry Christmas. ..today I got Robin hood quick bread...love this stuff

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Olivia got a beautiful little chest painted with olaf filled with stickers, nail set and hair stuff

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Tyvm to both our buddies!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Ok, finally my parents and two nieces are here (I was waiting on their arrival today to open our last gifts) . Girls got Create your own bead pets kit (they've already devided them equally and will make them first thing tomorrow morning (lol they both have jet lag)) yesterday and Battleship game (yahoo, so much wanted by them ) as their Christmas gift (lol now they can battle with each other every day while they are here and then take it wirh them back home) . They both thank you.

My yesterday's gift was beautiful pink umbrella (always handy in Vancouver) and today I received another one of mine most wanted items stick blender (lol I am one spoiled happy camper) ! My both buddies made me feel blessed and very special this Christmas . Thank you, Momto2Ks very much .

P.s. will update this post with pictures later .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by N@t@; Sun, Dec 27th, 2015 at 07:07 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Merry Christmas ladies!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was super busy getting ready for Christmas. Yesterday gifts were a box of my favourite chocolates - Guylain Praline Milk Chocolate Originals & for hubby his favourite chocolate Tolberone! I'm afraid I don't currently have pics of that day, have to track them down first, misplaced in the chaos of yesterday.

Today my buddy was SUPER generous to the girls!

DD1 got the largest set of Zoobles I have ever see, she was over the moon when she unwrapped them. She calls the house/holder thing their castle! Sorry the photo isn't great, I had to jump in & take a photo while I could! (where did you find these?? - for those of you that don't know they stopped making Zoobles about 2-3 yrs ago, but DD LOVES them & I have to rely on garage sales & goodwill/value village to find them)

DD2 got 2 Christmas onesies, a Christmas hat, a cute elf stuffy & a soother!

Thank you so very much N@t@ for all the wonderful gifts, you completely spoiled us!
    You are very welcome, julesie-pie . It was my pleasure "spoiling" you .. I had a lot of fun shopping for you and your family and was trying my best to make it special for you and your family . Lol Believe or not but Zoobles were my very first gift I bought for Hannah (lol my first thought was to split them and give a few at a time here and there but then I desided to save "the best for the last" lol). I was curious what Zoobles toys were as I didn't hear about them before and went to check out our local Craigslist .. I was very lucky as there was only one listing of that set that I got for Hannah (little gir with the help of her mom was selling her collection) .

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Here is a picture of the purdys chocolate before I ate one Name:  IMG_20151225_095036.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  68.6 KB
    And here I ds2 laughing a me lol
    Name:  IMG_20151225_175641.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  26.0 KB

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I wanted to pop in and give a final update on our gifts.

On Dec 23 and 24 the girls received Crayola outdoor foam. They are excited for a warmer day where they can go outside and test it out! Yesterday the both opened up a Lego Friends set with an animal and the their home in it. They loved them. Thank you so much for all the effort you put into their package Chesterjes and Olivia!

The past few days on the adult train have been great too!

23- Blue Ombré Paper for Scrapbooking
    24- Fuzzy Peaches (hubby's favourite!)
    25- Ultra Fine Sharpies (yay!!! More Coloring fun!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Spent yesterday at one familys home and another today. 2 full days of Christmas. Did go to Penningtons and got an amazing winter jacket. Not on their website anymore but was $139.99 on sale with 60% off. Ended up $56 for an amazing coat and my mom gave me $50 so only cost me $6 + taxes. Also got Pj's I was eyeing for like $14 too.

Got totally spoiled this Christmas. How about you all?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Since I can't search the thread to make sure you all kept up with the post allowance, I am assuming you did
    Pls let me know if there are any issues so I can leave feedback - and don't forget to leave feedback for your buddies.

If someone wants to host a Valentines one, let me know
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Hi Everyone!

Just getting back home to open my last few gifts after visiting family. Just wanted to say thank you VERY much to both mine and Brittany's buddies. We loves everything and you made our holidays extra special

Day 24: Nail polishes (She loved!)
    Day 25: A razor

Day 24: A great box of beauty samples and nail polish (seriously, amazing!)
    Day 25: A handheld pinball game, Dasani drops and a Cineplex admit one ticket!

Again, Thanks you both so very much!

Thread Information