User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

LMAO Itjustmebub your funny, least u understand.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    Well, the forum is open to public. People share here realities which help others on this forum. If Amanda does not like the fact that Walmart sucks, she should not visit this forum as it is all over here. She better start her own website and I am sure nobody is gonna visit that. Creating a post and asking people to post their non-existing good experience represents only few percent and is misleading.
    Sorry, Amanda but you should not try using a public forum for misleading people.
    Wow that was unnecessary.
    Amanda clearly stated this particular thread was a place to post POSITIVE comments. and if you have none, then don't post any.
    Which is the difficult part to understand there?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda55 View Post
    LMAO Itjustmebub your funny, least u understand.

I just don't get why people have such a hard time reading and comprehending lol

CPNnewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

If only one or two customer/person complain about a company you can say they, the customers, are being impossible and ridicules, but when it’s every other person that complains, maybe the managers should take sometime to look into it a bit more. They should investigate it a bit more and maybe even escalation the situation. Complains are there to make the company better. Every complain made should be looked without prejudice. Every manager protects their employee, that’s normal and understandable, but sometimes, the customer really is correct and the CS and/or manager should be able to admit they are wrong and the customer is correct, and really, what does that take? No one likes to admit they are wrong and not perfect, but isn’t making mistakes and learn from them supposed to make a person better? Just a thought….

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sporatic i think you have this anti walmart theory imbedded in your brain. I think you should conduct some research as to what big retailers add to our society and how many people they employ and then make rude comments about them. I find that ignorance is huge in forums on the internet and its from peoples lack of knowledge on issues that they think they know all about.Walmart is an amazing company and provides their employees with many opportunities that most would not get unless they have gone to college. For me for example i started off as a garden centre worker, worked my ass off and then buy the time i was 24 i was a co manager making over 90,000 a year with no university degree in business. Not to mention how many immigrants large retailers employ, there incentives are amazing wether its stocks or profit sharing. So i have an idea instead of people talking about what walmart does wrong how bout all that they do right. I can make a list if some of the close minded stubborn people on here can't think of any:
    1-unbeatable prices
    2-scanning code of practice
    3-recycling incentives
    4-donating slightly damaged products but still good to shelters
    5- Raising tons of money for vaious foundations wether they are local or national

And sporatic if i start a thread for a specific topic you should respect that and stick to it or else should i start a topic on how bad you are????if its alright to disrespect walmart on here then why not individuals? i would never do that but to me its the same thing. as a walmart employee i take insults about them very personally especially as a stock holder. so think about it! Thank YOU
    Last edited by amanda55; Thu, Feb 12th, 2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: :)

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

people have EVERY right to complain. Absolutely.
    But when someone starts a thread to say lets look at some positives, others should respect that.
    And if the thread gets zero comments then they can snicker to themselves and think "i knew it!" lol ...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for posting this. Speaking as a customer service rep, a lot can be said for people who can keep their cool.

I agree, Please don't yell at us when we are following policy. We can't bend the rules, we don't have that authority. Especially in today's economy if we bend the rules we risk losing our livelihood.

Please don't get angry with us because the manager is taking so long to come. He/She may be dealing with another customer. I cannot control how long it takes. I can only repeatedly page.

I am being respectful of you, so why can't you treat me with the same respect. Please refrain from using foul language with me. It is uncalled for. I am working as fast as I can. The store has cut down on staff, and the lack of staff if out of my control. Please don't get angry with me for waiting in line.

When the store is closed, please don't continue to browse. We may not see you and close the register. The closing announcement is made 4 times, 15 mins, 10 mins, 5 mins and close. Please bring your purchases to the cash once you hear the closed anouncement (preferably before), as some of us are relying on tight transit schedules, meaning that extra fifteen minutes it takes for you to come up after close, means that I miss my transportation home and am left waiting in the dark for an hour. There is nothing more frustrating than having a person bring things to cash, and then continually browse after the store is closed. Our register system is controlled from Toronto, 20 minutes after close and it shuts down, the lights also go out. I don't want ot be here when that happens, and I don't think you do either.

Although someone may work at the store, on their off time, they may also shop in the store. I will help you if it is something minor, but again, I am not working at this time, there are other workers five feet away who are working. During my free time, please do not get angry with me when you ask as I am trying something on (and not in uniform but my regular clothes), do you work here? And I answer no. Because technically I am not working at this time, it is my free time. Don't repeatedly make loud huffs at me, just because you know I happen to work part-time in the store. I am not in uniform. I have other things to do as well.

Don't look down on me because I am working on a Sunday. I go to Church. I work after Church. I love God and I am a person of faith, but I also need to work. I think the bigger problem is that you are shopping on a Sunday. If the demand weren't there, the store would not be open.

Please don't make the assumption that I am uneducated. I am a well educated person who works in this field because I need to pay for school somehow.

I know that I am employed for customer service, but this does not mean I am a personal shopper. I have other customers to help as well. Please do not make me follow you around the store carrying your future purchases while you debate for 20 minutes about color.

Please realise that I am a person. I am not a machine. I am not doing things to try to make you angry. In fact I am trying to avoid making you angry.

Please realise that with popular items, other shoppers do buy them. We may bring in many of the item but if it is a good price the item does sell out. Please remain civilized when finding this out. I can write you a raincheck or other stores do price matching. I do not have a stockpile outback that I am hiding from you. When we are sold out of an item, we are indeed sold out of that item. Please don't yell, stomp around and act like a child. I don't want to listen to your tirade, but I am forced to, out of the customer is always right mentality. Your tirade borders on abuse. If I were allowed to, I would squirt you with a water bottle, the same way I do with the cat when it needs to stop doing something.

I understand that it is a frustrating situation, but when I say there is nothing I can do. There really isn't anything I can to do alleviate the issue. The best thing I can do is call a manager and have them tell you the same time.

Please apologise when you are wrong and have just ended a rant at me. Such as a customer who yelled at me about not knowing the product and sales etc when we didn't have a particular item. You belittled me so much I did call the manager to deal with you. The so called sale you were refering to was at another store, which the manager pointed out to you in the paper. Why couldn't you have been the bigger person and apologised for your demeaning behaviour? Instead you turn sugar sweet to the manager, and say, oh you have such lovely staff etc (when minutes ago you were abrasive to us). A "I am sorry, I was wrong to treat you in a such a manner" would be appreciated, instead you turn out of the store looking straight ahead, you can't even look in my direction because you know how wrong you were.

To sum it up. I am human and deserve respect the same way as a customer deserves respect.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Matix 82 very well said

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Matrix, I agree...
    everyone can use a pineapple hat

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hehe, if everyone wore a pineapple hat, the world would be a better place. You'd always have something to nibble on, and your head would be warm in winter, cool in summer
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matrix82 View Post
    Hehe, if everyone wore a pineapple hat, the world would be a better place. You'd always have something to nibble on, and your head would be warm in winter, cool in summer
    Lmao. That's awesome.

CPNnewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

Matix 82, i agree, however, still believe the company need to have better training.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

none
    Last edited by sporatic; Thu, Feb 12th, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Alright, here is the thing that I think I should clarify before you get more upset. People including myself do shop based on other poster's posts and comments. I been to walmart because some people have posted some deals and I know there will be more people who will spend time and get frustrated. No, I am not a biased person and I am not hostile but I think people deserve better and creating threads like this will definitely make at least some people go and try their luck which I know will not work.

I don't mean to get personal but I do really think you should not start it as a thread.
    Last edited by sporatic; Thu, Feb 12th, 2009 at 01:25 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

you are getting upset because someone started a POSITIVE THREAD?
    there's is something definitely wrong with that!

Sharing positive experiences is nice for everyone lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information