User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By thor9
  • 1 Post By Cocovanilla

Thread: FREE L'Occitane Shea Starter Kit - No Purchase Required - April 11 - May 8

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Dec 24th, 2018
    Spring into Shea with L'OCCITANE! Sign up for your Shea Starter Kit FREE in stores and online.

Enter Now:
    http://ca.loccitane.com/shea-sampling-2016,19,1,75713,889784.htm?utm_source=facebook&utm _medium=social&utm_campaign=sheasampling#register
    *Email with unique promo code must be presented to redeem offer in store.

Plus you can get $10 off any $35+ purchase when you pick up the freebie in store or make a purchase online. Some SDM stores sell a few of these L'Occitane products so if you combine with a coupon offer or points, you can get $10 off if you get the SDM coupon like spend $30 get 8000 pts.

L’OCCITANE wants to pamper you with a unique, comforting gift : one 10ml shea hand cream with a 20% concentration in Shea Butter and one 8ml Comforting Light Face Cream, both in a collector tin box. This duo relieves discomfort and soothe cuts and burns due from the cold weather, while providing a protective barrier from outside elements.
    Skin is then supple and soft, comfortable all day long.

*Your Free Shea Starter Kit may be redeemed from April 11, 2016 until May 8, 2016, or while supplies last. Available in boutiques (excluding outlets and wholesale partners) by presenting your email with the unique promo code at checkout or online at ca.loccitane.com using your unique promo code. One (1) gift maximum per person, customers may not redeem on behalf of friends or family. Your Special Extra Gift (‘$10 off any $35 purchase’ and ‘Free Standard Shipping Online’) is only available at the same time as the redemption of the Shea Starter Kit by spending $35 or more on regular priced products, before taxes and shipping; also valid in Canadian boutiques (excluding outlets and wholesale partners) and online at ca.loccitane.com using the same unique code for your Free Shea Starter Kit. All redeemed purchases are subject to applicable sales taxes. All online purchases that do not meet the $35 threshold are subject to applicable shipping charges. Offer not available in wholesale affiliates or our outlet locations. Offer not to be used with other discounts, special gifts or any other promotion. This email and the offers herein are unique to you and should not be shared, copies will not be accepted. Offer is void where prohibited by law.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Spring Shoes
    Last edited by thor9; Wed, Apr 20th, 2016 at 08:44 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!
    samm07 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks! I picked mine up. It's super a adorable tin. I love L'Occitane's hand creams

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thanks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I got it too-spent over 35.00 got free shipping and this bonus set -love their hand crème and verbena scent -wonderfull

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks! My sister didn't sign up and got an invitation for the freebie. Thanks for the link I signed up and got the code too. Will pick it up next week.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, picked up mine over the weekend! Sweet tin. Love L'Occitane's shea hand cream and looking forward to trying the comforting light face cream.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up for my wife on the weekend, she loved it. Thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got mine today.Very cute.

Thread Information