Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: This week's apocalypse

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

happens Friday 29th July..

http://wtkr.com/2016/07/27/the-newes...day-wait-what/
    A 17-minute video posted to YouTube earlier this month attempts to explain why the world will end on Friday. It has been viewed over 4 million times.
    “The polar flip will make the stars race across the sky, and the vacuum from the reeling of the Earth will pull the atmosphere along the ground, trying to catch up, creating what is known as a roll cloud,” according to the Armageddon News video.

or not..
    This thread is currently associated with: ATMOSPHERE Sports

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nope, hasn't happened yet.....
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oops! I missed it!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Rats, I missed it too. OH well I will just wait for the next end of the world event.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

dang, I missed it.

When is the next one?
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

End of Days will happen this year, claim fundementalists

Conspiracy theorists have claimed the world will crash and burn into oblivion within a few months.
    Christian fundamentalists from conspiracy site Signs of End Times claim they have 'evidence from the bible' that 2017 is the End of Days.
    The site claims the rise in natural disasters including earthquakes are a key sign that we're approaching the apocalypse.
    They added that the decline in numbers of bats, fish and honey bees is also a sign that the world is doomed.
    The site claims: 'Never has there been a time before when all these events were evident in so many diverse places and with such frequency and intensity.
    'Our generation is the first generation to fulfill all the biblical signs. Without doubt we are living in the final year.'
    Little is known about who is behind the website.
    The website's admins run a host of other conspiracy sites, including a page called 'The Truth about Hell' which claims Hell is actually on earth.
    The website claims the amount of earthquakes and eclipses are on the rise and refers to the site Earthquake Track which has recorded 4,000 earthquakes since the beginning of 2017.
    Signs of End Times adds: 'God is giving us plenty of warning through these events.
    Ciel likes this.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I keep missing this.

I had snacks and everything prepared.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Enjoy August...

If you believe in conspiracy theories, don't plan anything for September.
    Or the rest of the year for that matter.

Why?

Because the world will no longer be here - according to conspiracy theorists.
    Yes, you read that correctly. They say the world is going to end next month.
    They say this most months, but anyway.

How is this going to happen?

Well, it's all down to a mythical planet, creatively called Planet X or Nibiru.
    For years, people have been predicting that the alien planet will collide with the Earth and bring about the end of days.
    They also say it has something to do with the American total solar eclipse that will occur on 21 August, which will cast areas of the planet into darkness.
    Oh and the Bible is involved too because an apocalypse wouldn't be a real apocalypse if it wasn't biblical.
    This theory is known as the Nibiru apocalypse movement and one of its most ardent claimants is convinced that it is going to happen very soon.
    David Meade, who is an 'amateur stargazer and Christian numerologist' has been studying the alignments of the stars and specific Bible verses which have lead him to his wild prediction.
    GoJays likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ well........either that or Trump will open his stupid mouth up again and anger Kim Jong Un even more!! Then the nukes will fly!
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Another one that has not happened.

Guess I'd better get the laundry started so the brood have school clothes for tomorrow.

And by start I mean delegate..

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Rapture Survivor Card
    Survive 9 End of Time predictions, 10th is free!

Attachment 335422
    Last edited by anisa; Mon, Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Doomsday delay? Now coming in October

If you’ve made plans for a September 23 doomsday party, it might be time to rearrange your social calendar. That’s because David Meade, the Christian numerologist and “researcher” who claimed that the end of the world would be on Saturday has now changed his mind. According to a Meade prediction that has since gone viral and sparked a massive amount of news coverage and social media chatter, Planet X (aka Nibiru) was slated to collide with Earth on September 23, ending the world as we know it.
    Now, he’s backtracking on his theory, claiming that Saturday won’t be the doomsday he previously touted. Rather, David Meade now says that September 23 won’t mark the end of the world, but rather the beginning of a chain of disastrous, world-altering catastrophes that will go on for weeks. According to the man who claims to have decoded doomsday, the events of the coming week will result in a world that’s seen apocalyptic changes by early October.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post

NOPE, not October, he will have to postpone it until after Halloween.
    anisa and Darth Penguin like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    NOPE, not October, he will have to postpone it until after Halloween.

Does Nov 19th work for every-one?

In September, to much fame, a man who claimed to have studied astronomy in Kentucky and deciphered the Book of Revelations predicted an ominous sign would appear on Sept. 23 and foretell the world’s end.
    “It’s a very biblically significant, numerologically significant number,” David Meade told The Washington Post then. A series of catastrophic events would follow the omen, he claimed, culminating in the appearance of a mysterious planet called Nibiru and the end of “the world as we know it.”
    Meade’s claim sold a lot of tabloids and YouTube ads. When Sept. 23 passed with no omens or calamities, Meade revised his very numerologically significant date to Oct. 15, which also came and went uneventfully.
    You might think two consecutive misfires would quash the Nibiru theory. Instead, it’s simply transcended its erroneous author.
    Meade isn’t even mentioned in the latest batch of tabloid stories, which quote yet another doomsday theorist to warn that the end of all things not on Sept. 23 or Oct. 15 — but now Nov. 19, when Nibiru is supposed to set off cataclysmic earthquakes.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3e2585176036

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

would love a notification service to dingle my phone each time there is a new proclamation.

Kinda hard to keep all the dates straight :/
    R

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information