User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Feb 2 - 8)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

thank you !!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    On back page of Metro flyer just above the Air Miles offers at the bottom right.

My local Sobeys flyer specifies dog food, that usually means that cat food is on sale too but can't PM it.

SDM has it for $10.99 but it is $10 rebate towards your 20x offer for the weekend too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Several of our accounts received three $5 John Frieda offers, limit 1, visible only on smart phones or tablets (requires bar code verification).

$5.00 cb John Frieda Blonde Go Blonder In-Shower Lightening Treatment 34ml
    $5.00 cb John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter In-Shower Lightening Treatment 34ml
    $5.00 cb John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment 120ml

They are on sale $7.99 @ Loblaws, Zehrs & Independent Grocer (rolled back $8.97 @ Walmart).

Use the $3 tearpad coupon or the $3 printable from smartsource.ca thus get the product free.
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Feb 3rd, 2017 at 03:25 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is the 3rd week we received this great offer, $3.50 wub any 3 Crest or Oral B products (excludes Cavity Defense toothbrush).

Products are on sale at RCSS $1, thus free with either the $3.50wub3 brandsaver coupon or with C51 $3.50. As always, P&G offers on C51 excludes the use of coupons (use at own risk).
    spanishpoet and Cata like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    This is the 3rd week we received this great offer, $3.50 wub any 3 Crest or Oral B products (excludes Cavity Defense toothbrush).

Products are on sale at RCSS $1, thus free with either the $3.50wub3 brandsaver coupon or with C51 $3.50. As always, P&G offers on C51 excludes the use of coupons (use at own risk).
    If you buy the Oral-B glide floss, it's on for $2.99 at Rexall, starting today. Good deal if you're buying that floss on sale anyways.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    If you buy the Oral-B glide floss, it's on for $2.99 at Rexall, starting today. Good deal if you're buying that floss on sale anyways.
    Yes, a good opportunity to also use the $5wus $25 Rexall coupon.
    spanishpoet likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Several of our accounts received three $5 John Frieda offers, limit 1, visible only on smart phones or tablets (requires bar code verification).

$5.00 cb John Frieda Blonde Go Blonder In-Shower Lightening Treatment 34ml
    $5.00 cb John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter In-Shower Lightening Treatment 34ml
    $5.00 cb John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment 120ml

They are on sale $7.99 @ Loblaws, Zehrs & Independent Grocer (rolled back $8.97 @ Walmart).

Use the $3 tearpad coupon or the $3 printable from smartsource.ca thus get the product free.
    Thanks, looked at them at SDM and decided not to buy but may look around and see if I can find them cheaper
    rockco likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Took advantage of this offer this week along with the Whiskas Cat food portions...

No Frills:
    Oral B Toothbrushes (4): $5.96 - PM(RCSS; $1.96 OFF) = $4.52 - $4.00(2 @ $2 WUB2) - 800Pts - $3.50(CO51)
    = -$3.78 (Has worked even with coupons before)
    Whiskas Cat Food (2): $1.78 - PM(RCSS; $0.38 OFF) = $1.58 - $1.40(2 FPC; $0.70/1) - $2.00(CO51) = -$1.82 (Coupon said one per customer but went through anyways)

FINAL OOP = -$5.60

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Quick question for anyone who might have these in their fridge: Do the Saputo or Black Diamond cheese sticks/slices have the 100% Canadian Milk logo to be able to use the $3 off WUB2 coupon?
    I'm pretty sure that the Armstrong and Kingsey brands don't, but don't know about the other two.

Pls&Tnx

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ritavelveeta View Post
    Quick question for anyone who might have these in their fridge: Do the Saputo or Black Diamond cheese sticks/slices have the 100% Canadian Milk logo to be able to use the $3 off WUB2 coupon?
    I'm pretty sure that the Armstrong and Kingsey brands don't, but don't know about the other two.
    I have the Black Diamond Cheese sticks. On the back bottom, it states "Made with 100% CANADIAN MILK" and on the right is a circle logo "Dairy Goodness" with photo of a cow's head. Although the pic is not the blue logo, it's gold background with black image, should qualify for the $3wub2 coupon.

I had previously checked and it was also on the brick (but I don't have sample to double check).

Added PIC
    Name:  BDSTICKS2x.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  45.3 KB

@Abby1 always buys the BD slices. She may have more information.
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Feb 4th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.
    hcao and ritavelveeta like this.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

@rocko Thanks so much for the info and the time you took to add pics too!

I had vaguely remembered some sort of logo but not the blue cow so tnx for confirming. I'll try it out.....it would be worth it for some cheap cheese.
    rockco likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

I have the Black Diamond Cheese sticks. On the back bottom, it states "Made with 100% CANADIAN MILK" and on the right is a circle logo "Dairy Goodness" with photo of a cow's head. Although the pic is not the blue logo, it's gold background with black image, should qualify for the $3wub2 coupon.

I had previously checked and it was also on the brick (but I don't have sample to double check).

Added PIC
    Name:  BDSTICKS2x.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  45.3 KB

@Abby1 always buys the BD slices. She may have more information.
    @rocko Thanks so much for the info and the time you took to add pics too!

I had vaguely remembered some sort of logo but not the blue cow so tnx for confirming. I'll try it out.....it would be worth it for some cheap cheese.
    I just checked the cheese slices in my fridge & it doesn't have either logo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

smartsource.ca has a $1.50 coupon for Black Diamond Cheese Sticks. I've been using that with the $4.99 sale & $1.50 C51 BD Stick cashback. Nets out to $2 for a 252g; an OK price for convenience.
    hcao, ritavelveeta and Cake like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yo @ritavelveeta ,
    For a real good cheese deal (unrelated to C51), Black Diamond brick is $3.97 @ Food Basics. They have the same "100% Canadian Cheese" with the same cow logo. It's a good deal with the $3 wub 2 coupon ($3.97 - $1.50 = $2.47). BD offers the normal cheddar plus gouda, monteray, etc.
    ritavelveeta likes this.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

smartsource.ca has a $1.50 coupon for Black Diamond Cheese Sticks. I've been using that with the $4.99 sale & $1.50 C51 BD Stick cashback. Nets out to $2 for a 252g; an OK price for convenience.
    Yo @ritavelveeta ,
    For a real good cheese deal (unrelated to C51), Black Diamond brick is $3.97 @ Food Basics. They have the same "100% Canadian Cheese" with the same cow logo. It's a good deal with the $3 wub 2 coupon ($3.97 - $1.50 = $2.47). BD offers the normal cheddar plus gouda, monteray, etc.

Thanks @rocko !
    Using the SS BD coupon is a great idea to avoid the whole blue cow logo issue. And thanks for the FB sale, I hadn't noticed it.

Cheers
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If you buy the Melitta Pour-Over Brewer at Walmart, you will get it for free including the tx and a little overage. They have it for 6.97. If you get from CT, it's 3$ more : (

If you received the Melitta coffee offers, also upload your receipts to Zweet & Caddle, and use Coupgon. (Your values may differ on your account.)

------C51------- ---------Zweet------------ -Coupgon- -------Caddle----
    Melitta Super-Premium Coffee Filters C51 $0.50 (2) + $0.50 (2) $1.00 $1.00 (2)
    Melitta Roast & Ground Coffee C51 $1.50 (2) + $1.50 (2) $3.00 $2.00 (2)
    Melitta Whole Bean Coffee C51 $1.50 (2) + $2.00 (2) $3.00 $2.50 (2)
    Melitta Compostable Coffee Pods C51 $1.50 (2) + $1.00 (2) 12-Pack or
    $2.00 (2) 40-Pack
    $5 wub 2 $2.00 (2) 12Pack
    $3.00 (2) 40Pack
    Melitta Pour-Over Brewer C51 $2.25 (2)
    Select Stores
    $3.00 (2)
    Select Stores
    $4.00 (2)
    Select Stores

Coupgon just published their offers, and it included Melitta products valid to February 15th; so assess if you can make your purchases at a store participating in Coupgon.

Per @elusive , Caddle also has Melitta offers. Wow, that's 4 systems; now to find good sales prices.
    hcao and rockco like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information