User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: zebracoupons.com: Mail to Home coupons by websaver

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just boycott the site, if nobody uses it, they'll realize people won't pay, and shouldn't pay. They'll realize their mistake, and go back to free or print.
    wendymac, Silk, JadeAngel and 6 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm sure not going to buy coupons especially since it's already available coupons.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's "Live" now! Just wondering what the cost for ordering is.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So I selected 20-some coupons and they wanted to charge me $2.00 to ship them out. I think not. They're not even great coupons! Nothing different from the P&G coupon booklet that comes out once in awhile in the newspaper. Forget it, Zebra.
    Ciel, Poirot, Cuckoobird and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

The coupons weren't great but I ordered quite a few. There are only 4 I will definitely use and the rest will depend on sale prices... that being said I was given a code for free shipping from a Facebook blog. If I had to pay I wouldn't have even bothered. The 4 I would use would only be 4$ so 2$ shipping would only actually save me 2$ in the long run. They didn't even have any high value or fpcs.
    Ciel and Cuckoobird like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

francine 1985 you mentioned a promo code is that avaiable for everyone. can it be shared?
    Ciel, francine1985 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    francine 1985 you mentioned a promo code is that avaiable for everyone. can it be shared?
    Unique codes were given away.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Ciel and francine1985 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

It was a 1 time use code but several different bloggers were giving them out on Facebook.
    Ciel likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I checked out the coupons . i will not be paying for those its just regular coupons I can find
    wendymac, Ciel and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

With no disrespect toward those who ordered the coupons, I'm a bit insulted that the site is charging for coupons that are available for free. I'm with saintly. I'm going to boycott this aspect of the site and hope they realize their mistake in trying to profit off people's ignorance -- that is, the lack of knowledge of newbies who don't know where to find the free versions of these same coupons. Darn. I was enthusiastic at first because I didn't realize they wanted a toonie for the privilege of dealing with them.
    Poirot, GoJays and Suzieq1974 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I will be using this service. I can't print coupons and think my time (and gas) has some worth. They aren't making money on this and it is worth it to me.
    Ciel and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    I will be using this service. I can't print coupons and think my time (and gas) has some worth. They aren't making money on this and it is worth it to me.
    Thing is in trading royal most people would give away these coupons lol. I mean to each their own... but the general public is being more generous then multi billion companies and that's my personal issue p&g fo example is a multi billion company and I find this semi disgusting they are concerned about postage costs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel, GoJays and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Thing is in trading royal most people would give away these coupons lol.

When you are trading it costs a stamp, .envelope and time involved with trading. My time is worth more than that.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    When you are trading it costs a stamp, .envelope and time involved with trading. My time is worth more than that.
    All I'm saying is that at one time these types of coupons were free to mail. I don't like printing I'd much prefer mail to home. I guess my point is a huge company like p&g partaking in this list a bad taste in my mouth for this company. $1.50 off pampers for example when huggies often has at least $3/$4 coupons easily available and then to pay for that company to mail their coupons to me to entice ME to buy their products just rubs me the wrong way. It's cost of marketing with coupons. They took away their mail to home and replaced with prints. Now bringing t back by to pay postage. Anyway like I said to each their own, I don't care if people pay the postage it's your prerogative. Although a postage stamp is only a $1 max... so they are also technically charging handling which is paying for employees which technically is a profit of sorts. It's just these coupons WERE FREE for a very very very long time from brand saver lol. I guess I'm just disappointed seeing big companies turn to this type of coupon distribution. They are still making a profit regardless of the coupon being used. But that coupon is driving MY money to THEIR product. They should want me using their coupons. Not the competitor. So now as consumers we are paying for their marketing and it's irritating. Anywho I think it's a slippery slope. If this takes off then what company would be stupid enough to give away a coupon when we so readily pay the shipping for them. Anyway just my point of view on this all. I get the allure to some. But let's not all forget not even three years ago? Companies were trying to get us to use their coupons and mailing them out when we wanted

I also wasn't talking about trading. There are often people giving away crappy p&g coupons RAOK and such.

Last edited by samm07; Tue, Feb 28th, 2017 at 01:51 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For me, I didn't request mail out cause I can easily print on demand.

But, I ordered the coupons for my parents (age 80+) cause they use the internet, but cannot deal with the hassles of printer, and paying for supplies (ink, paper); and I'm not always convenient for them in order to receive coupons. Didn't mind spending for postage this time around, cause want to check the expiration dates of the coupon to ensure they have long expiration dates, sufficient time to match up with sales. Also, will monitor if my parents use them.

Everyone's situation will be different.
    Ciel, N@t@ and samm07 like this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information