User Tag List

Page 886 of 966 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 884 885 886 887 888 896 936 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Who's coming over for pancakes this morning??????

I did 2 $100 shops yesterday got about 700 on one and 500 on the other....bought 12 pancake mix and 8 syrup, oranges,apples, tide, finish, hotdogs, becelx6 tubs, 4 veggies, chunky soup and a few other things....love blue Friday's esp when it's stuff I actually use!!!!

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I put the multiples to the test at IGA yesterday... it worked

Bought 36 boxes of pancake mix and earned 900AM
    100AM from B100G100 offer
    25AM from loaded offer B60G25
    5 base miles

Cost was 107.64

1030AM value $108.42
    2% back on CC $1.08

I ended up earning $1.86.
    Last edited by sniperc151; Sat, Apr 1st, 2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Who's coming over for pancakes this morning??????

I did 2 $100 shops yesterday got about 700 on one and 500 on the other....bought 12 pancake mix and 8 syrup, oranges,apples, tide, finish, hotdogs, becelx6 tubs, 4 veggies, chunky soup and a few other things....love blue Friday's esp when it's stuff I actually use!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I ended up going back to the safeway and got credited for my 35 miles on the load offer

Used the Airmiles Concierge service for Amex Flexfly. I was able to use up all 14000+ miles I had in the account and the difference on CC to buy a round trip Premium economy on AC. The process took a bit of time, but I got through the special number no problem. The Air Miles Concierge even offered to call me back during the process so I didn't have to hold too much.

This flex fly thing worked well got me the exact flights I wanted and was charged the same ticket price as the AC website.
    Flexfly converts at $100 per 770 miles and was able to use every single last mile.

I ended up booking the DW the exact same ticket online using AC website and collected aeroplan miles on her ticket.

I was a bit quick on trying to select my seats, but I called AC and they helped book me on all the seats next to DW.

If you have lots of airmiles and want to book overseas flights I highly recommend this AMEX Reserve Card.

on a side note watch me win one of those free cruises now that I'll be in India at the end of Nov... lol the one time I don't want to win something lol
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Sat, Apr 1st, 2017 at 05:47 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Sounds like an exotic trip @Tommycoupons !

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since temporarily suspending the in-store AIR MILES® Cash redemption option last week, we have been working diligently with many of our AIR MILES Cash Partners to reintroduce the feature.

We are now pleased to let you know that we will be reinstating the AIR MILES Cash option for in-store purchases starting Wednesday, April 5 at 5:00 a.m. EST.

The in-store Cash redemption policies have changed, specifically:

There is a new daily redemption limit of $50 (475 Cash Miles) on in-store AIR MILES Cash transactions across all Partners, per Collector Cash Account, per day.
    AIR MILES Cash Miles can no longer be used to redeem for gift cards, prepaid credit cards or other similar items.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Since temporarily suspending the in-store AIR MILES® Cash redemption option last week, we have been working diligently with many of our AIR MILES Cash Partners to reintroduce the feature.

We are now pleased to let you know that we will be reinstating the AIR MILES Cash option for in-store purchases starting Wednesday, April 5 at 5:00 a.m. EST.

There is a new daily redemption limit of $50 (475 Cash Miles) on in-store AIR MILES Cash transactions across all Partners, per Collector Cash Account, per day.
    AIR MILES Cash Miles can no longer be used to redeem for gift cards, prepaid credit cards or other similar items.
    Seems like a prudent response if taken in isolation (just my opinion), but given past occurrences, AM will again endure the virulent wrath of CBC, and the keyboard warriors out there.

Of course if they had better security to begin with, they wouldn't have had this problem, but better companies than AM have been hacked.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

For me another reason to cancel AirMiles. I'd been planning on using the Cash Miles to buy GCs for my trip back east this summer,
    Lavender Lady and Davetherave like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I detect a conspiracy! First Air Miles gives away millions of Cash Miles in the Shop the Block promotion. They start to get a 'run' on people cashing them in for gift cards. They suspend the program because of 'fraud' and come back with this 'new' program..

Yeah.. sure!

Ron.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Right?!?! I don't see what it matters as to the 'security' aspect of the Airmiles card - whether you redeem for instore items or Giftcards... either way if someone gets hold of your account/card, they can use it like cash. The limit kinda sucks for those bigger purchases one might be saving for as well. They would probably be better off
    with a PIN number for your card. I always redeemed Airmiles for GC's at Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    For me another reason to cancel AirMiles. I'd been planning on using the Cash Miles to buy GCs for my trip back east this summer,
    operabob, Tweets77, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

This new "feature" will put an end to the large redemptions that I usually did right before Christmas. Oh well, new strategy!!
    operabob likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Second that, gonna try to redeem the cash miles I have left somehow ($10) and ditch it, I've only had the darn thing for a couple months and all it has caused me is dismay. HATE AIRMILES!!! If they didn't get rid of the gift card redemption clause I would've kept it but if they keep up with all this crap I am done with them
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

I wonder if u can still redeem for Safeway vouchers online and use those for say a larger shop at Christmas????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I worried something like this would happen and that's the reason I held off on Cash Miles shopping (although I couldn't help and got "some" pancake mix last Friday).

Now need to be creative to find ways to spend the Cash Miles balance at $50/day. A lot of Cash Miles retailers has cap on number of voucher per transaction.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cinderella in Vancouver is now 500 AM for Onyx. I missed out on the free one. If anyone cant use their free tickets I would love to go or take me if you want a plus one
    operabob, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Thread Information