User Tag List

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree755Likes

Thread: List all current forum bugs you are encountering

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

..I had all the buggy issues mentioned above but all seem to be resolved for me now (using Chrome & incognito window)...however, over the past several days when logging-in my page defaults to the bottom and plays the ad without my request..and if I stop and close it and click on another thread the same ad keeps playing..and this happens over and over...odd and a little frustrating...it doesn't happen every time and logging-out and logging back in doesn't always help..so I just have to turn off sound and let the ad play over and over
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    The only issue I have seen is the occasional upload of an attachment not working. No error. And the attachment number shows up between the attachment [] but no image shows. This is only on browser version and all works fine in tapatalk. Deleting and doing it a second time works. No other issues for me at all.
    This seems to happen if you don't go advanced for some reason. It was working fine when they originally fixed it
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

we have a newbie necromancing posts..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since June 3rd, I've been experiencing the same issues as experienced mid-April to mid-May. @dataiv & @vbprojects , had fixed everything, but since June 3rd, the same issues are back.

I truly believe that on June 3rd, some of their fixes or enhancements have been overlaid or someone messed them up!

I documented the issue on June 3rd. I experience these same problems every day since, and the problem continues. I've received no communication on my reported issues. I'm prompted for my log-in credentials after a few seconds of activity or every time I hit ENTER key or every time I toggle to a new task or difference area of the forum.
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/389322...9/#post6782776

I also experience the same issues with attachments as GoodBoy. It took me over 45minutes to upload 9 attachments today, when it should have taken less than 10minutes.
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/389322...9/#post6790620

My attempts to upload an attachment, here's what happens:
    - need to input credentials about 5 times before can access the UPLOAD dialogue box
    - I no longer see the NEW VERSION of the upload dialog box
    - uploaded using old version of the dialog box (but doesn't appear as if it's there)
    - uploaded 2nd time (but doesn't appear it's there)
    - used PREVIEW, now it's visible in the preview box and shows up as an ATTACHMENT listed under MANAGE ATTACHMENT TAB. Every time I preview, I have to input my log-in credentials at least 2 times.
    - at this point, in MANAGE ATTACHMENT, since it's visible, i can use the INSERT function
    - For any every few seconds that pass or when I attempt an activity, I'm asked for my log-in credentials.

Here's another common problem that I'm sure others are experiencing.

When I click to view LIKES, I'm taken to the VISITOR's tab. Happens consistently every time, and takes about 20 tries before I reach the LIKES tab.

The issues is not my browser nor my computer. This morning, doing the updates & uploads for for the Coupon Inserts really frustrated me, so I am reporting these issues a 3rd time!!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REVIEW THESE ISSUES I'VE POSTED SINCE JUNE 3rd?

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My only issue with attachments is first attempt does not resolve the attachment and just leaves []xxx[] on the post ... editing it and replacing the full []xxx[] with an attachment again works every time, so far. No other issues for me at this point-in-time

Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Unexpected logout issue update: We've made some changes. Please report us back on unexpected logout issue. Also:

1. Make sure cookies are allowed on your browser.

2. Check if you have Ad Blocker or Cookie Blocker extensions on your browser and if you have, you should whitelist forum.smartcanucks.ca there.

Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vbprojects View Post
    We've made some changes. Please report us back on unexpected logout issue....
    No improvement. I've white listed SC forum, attempted with all clean browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera) with all history purge and also used in incognito/private mode.

Sorry took so long to get back to you. Just doing one (1) post today, I kept getting locked out. I've had to input my credentials so many times, I get locked out when 5th maximum is reached. And then I repeat the process cause I have to keep fixing the same one (1) post and I kept getting locked out.

I created a new post (click here) at 10:31am est. I had to edit several times cause of credit log in requirements. But on edit that occurred starting at 11:45am est, the SC forum editor MOOSHED (if this is a word) all my text together. As, well, replaced certain characters in my text with junky characters. So everything was editing OK, up until 11:30am and after. As of now, the SC editing problem is not occurring.

This is an image after the editor MOOSHED my text
    Name:  SC Mooshed Post.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  123.3 KB

SC Forum Editor also substituted special charges for single quote and hyphen, ex:
    Grant's was change to GrantÂ’S
    Lettuce - was changed to Lettuce–

What a mess. To work around problem, I changed all my fonts to BLACK ink and removed all the single quote and hyphens from my text. Then had to redo the formatting.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

This has happened before with the coupon database thread and coupons to use with flyers. It seems to make the posts too long with the formatting, especially if old lists are copied

Where you see
    Metro Yellow Potatoes 10lbs $1.99

The forum sees code telling it to make it blue and red. When you delete text, for some reason, it does not delete all of the formatting coding. Last time I fixed Anne's thread with it, it had lines and lines of colour= format codes with no text shown in them where she had deleted the text under each store but all the formatting remained. Making a fresh copy to use each week without any deals was a good workaround.
    rockco likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Unexpected logout issue update: We've made some changes. Please report us back on unexpected logout issue. Thank you!
    Consistent logout issues continue. 1 second I'm in, next second, I'm out... repeats over and over.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Unexpected logout issue update: We've made some changes. Please report us back on unexpected logout issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Consistent logout issues continue. 1 second I'm in, next second, I'm out... repeats over and over.
    The consistent log-out log-in and credential problems continues. After I log-in, I have to click any spot several times until I show as logged in on the tool bar (as if there’s a lag). Then when I perform any task, in a second or so, I display as logged out. I repeatedly click on any spot on forum to refresh to get logged in. This happens repeatedly. Plus, on several occassions when performing any function (LIKE, preview, manage attachments, save, etc), I’m repeatedlyy requested to provide my credentials to log back in. Do your audit trails not show all this weird activity per user? Anyways, reporting again as issues are not fixed. These issues began June 3, 2017.

Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@rockco Please clean the browser cache, any smartcanucks.ca cookies and check for the issue again. Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@rockco Please clean the browser cache, any smartcanucks.ca cookies and check for the issue again. Thank you!
    Has been done many times.

As a standard practice, I clear my history from the BEGINNING OF TIME just prior to closing the browser. All options are selected for clearing.

Once a week, I delete and re-install all browsers. In the process, I remove all favourites and any user data.

I'm a fanatic about keeping my computer clean. 3 virus scanners are run every 2 hours.

Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@rockco Thank you. Please do so again and let us know if anything is changed in this matter as we made a change and want to see if it affects the problem.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@rockco Thank you. Please do so again and let us know if anything is changed in this matter as we made a change and want to see if it affects the problem.
    Got you! Will test with the 3 popular browsers I use:
    - Firefox
    - Chrome
    - Opera
    vbprojects likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Got you! Will test with the 3 popular browsers I use:- Firefox- Chrome- Opera
    vbprojectsTested with (1) Newly installed Opera (2) Existing Fire with all history & cache cleared - same results. Lessor delay to show when I'm logged in, but it still lags.I created a post and was never asked for re-input of my credentials herehttps://forum.smartcanucks.ca/370049-hot-deals-price-match-walmart-wiki-thread-canada-313/#post6799599As I'm creating this post to update you, I've been asked for my credentials four times (advance mode, preview mode, update mode). I'll be locked out after this post as I've reached my 5 log-in limit.[my text is being mooshed again cause I'm not fully logged in and the system keeps messing up my formating. Can't change to black coloured font to prevent problem cause FONT editor is not available in this window. kinda messed up.]

REFORMATTED TEXT BELOW IN BLACK TO UNDO ABOVE MOOSHING (had to close Opera browser and log back in to Firefox browser to reformat text)
    @vbprojects
    Tested with (1) Newly installed Opera (2) Existing Firefox with all history & cache cleared - same results.

Lessor delay to show when I'm logged in, but it still lags.

I created a post and was never asked for re-input of my credentials here
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/370049...3/#post6799599

As I'm creating this post to update you, I've been asked for my credentials four times (advance mode, preview mode, update mode). I'll be locked out after this post as I've reached my 5 log-in limit.

[my text is being mooshed again cause I'm not fully logged in and the system keeps messing up my formatting. Can't change to black coloured font to prevent problem cause FONT editor is not available in this window. kinda messed up.]
    Last edited by rockco; Mon, Jul 10th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information