User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hear ya Bargain Hunter. This is the worst season ever. Tim and Mike are okay. My favorite is Casey. He's the only one I would be able to stand to listen to on the radio. The ones the judges prefer are the ones I can't stand. Aaron and Lee. Aaron is out of tune every week. I hate Lee's voice. Paige and Andrew. Didi has an attitude and I hate her voice. You know the show is going downhill when Miley Cyrus is the mentor.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I wasn't crazy impressed with American Idol again last night.

But I do really like Siobhan (even though she didn't that well last night) and Didi (I actually liked her performance - think I was the only one) and Crystal (she looked great last night!).

I really dont have a favorite guy at all. I do love how Tim Urban just laughs the whole time the judges are trashing him though.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I am going to amuse that they didn't save Didi, my pvr cut off at the end. Poor girl, she sang a song that clearly meant a lot to her, I thought it was really awkward when Ryan kept asking her to tell everyone why that song meant a lot to her. And she got kicked off for it. And that Tim Urban, who clearly isn't going to win, or listen to the judges is still there.. very weird.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was glad that they didn't save Didi. I couldn't stand her. I'm pulling for Casey. The guy can sing. I like Tim and Mike. Not a fan of any of the women.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aaron really needs to go. I don't have a clue why people are voting for that guy. He's always out of tune. It's painful listening to him and watching him. I'm sure he'll be safe tonight. I bet Tim will be in the bottom 3 yet again. Andrew, Aaron and Siobhan should be in the bottom 3.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so glad that Crystal didn't win. This has been the worst year ever. I doubt I'll watch next year. I'll probably watch Simon's new show instead.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I'm so glad that Crystal didn't win. This has been the worst year ever. I doubt I'll watch next year. I'll probably watch Simon's new show instead.
    Really? I think Crystal was much more consistent throughout the season and she should of won imho. I think they were definitely pushing Lee through, but at the end Crystal did much better. And it's probably mostly women that call in to vote, so makes sense Lee won.

I think American Idol will never be as good without Simon, and ya I will watch his new show.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread Information