User Tag List

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Anyone watching Idol? I watch it with my family and enjoy Simon's comments. Someone we love to dislike. This season it is a different format and anyone like this format? I am watching Idol and just saw Nick?... Norman? whoever sing and he was soooo hilarious!!! I laughed my but off! He was so incredibly funny and even Simon was laughing! Not a common sight and hard to believe I know. lol I don't like the new format because Nick/Norman will likely get cut if the people with the best voices go through. But he is such fun to watch that I think he would be a great reason to tune in every week! He doesn't have the best voice but he defiinitely is amusing. The most fun ever on Idol. So anyone watching Idol? Any contestants you are rooting for? I am really rooting for Danny from group 1.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I have been watching it. This season 8 is definitely different than the past seasons, it's much cutthroat because only 3 out of 12 contestants make it through to the next step from each group. Norman/Nick will definitely not make it through.

My predictions for the 3 from Group 2: Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta (red head) and Megan Joy Corkrey (blondie).

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

that is what is being said. See you are lucky with the time zone probably because you seem to get to see it sooner than I do here in Alberta. The second hour is just starting. The fun thing is that last years finale I knew who won before it even started here! lol Kind of nice. But you are probably right in those three because that is what alot of people are saying. Nick norman would be a great comedian though and would probably do great-just not on the Idol stage. Not quite the right level.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I don't like this new format. This second batch wasn't a good show at all. We only liked the redhead and the last guy who sang. There were more good singers last week. And because only 3 goes through, some of the good ones got cut. What if everyone on the third batch sucks? 3 of them will still go on.

How did they fix the groups? I think I missed it, or did they even mentioned it at all?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

There will be wild cards too, aside from the 9 that go on, the judges will choose 3 more.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have been wondering if they chose who went into each group to hopefully get their favorites thru but last night I think the expected favorites did bad. I know Adam Lampart (correct spelling?) is a fav and apparently he did good-I recorded the last half so I didn't see him yet. But I do agree that last week I think there were better ones in that group than this group. I hope Anoop can get a wildcard spot. Oh and I don't really like the 4th judge-there is something about her I don't like. She almost seems to talk down to the contestants sometimes? Also a 4th judge makes it that much longer to get thru judges comments and half of it is then comments vs people singing.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Oh yeah, they definitely set up the groups in a certain way to get their favs to go through.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I love watching American Idol. Can someone explain to me how it is different this year then the other years, aside from the 4th judge? I've never watched it before until it was the Top 12 or whatever.

I'm rooting for Danny Gorky, I think he has an *amazing* voice.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vibrantflame View Post
    I love watching American Idol. Can someone explain to me how it is different this year then the other years, aside from the 4th judge? I've never watched it before until it was the Top 12 or whatever.

I'm rooting for Danny Gorky, I think he has an *amazing* voice.
    usually there is only a top 24 and the guys sing one night and the girls sing another night and then there is results the third night. Then for 3 weeks they kick off 2 guys and 2 girls until they make it to top 12 and then one gets kicked off at a time. I totally agree with oyu on Danny-and it is so amazing that he is doing this after losing his wife. That shows strength to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't been watching that much of it this season. I have to get back into watching it. I love AI as well as Canadian Idol. I don't like the new format, though. I was so happy that David Cook won last year. I love him. We aren't getting Canadian Idol this year.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

David Cook is amazing! I am so glad he won too! Oh and he is kind of cute and smart...ahh...lol ok back to reality here. lol he has an amazing voice and has great control over his voice. Hopefully whoever wins this year will be good too. I am also soooo glad Tatiana got cut-I was worried she would never leave! I couldn't stand her....or her laugh. Oh and the constant flicking her hair and appearing to do her hair kind of-it annoyed me to no end. Oh and her and her bad theatrics. sorry about being mean about her but I really could not stand her. I still wonder if she is mentally stable? sorry but sometimes I had to wonder.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm SO happy that Allison got through!! I think she's absolutely amazing. Good that Adam got through (though my sister had his haircut in the '70s!), and frankly - no opinion on Kris one way or another. I thought there were other girls who could have been in that spot. I liked Jesse and Megan (did anyone else notice her hip-swaying thing while performing? My husband and I kept cracking up, and have been mimicking her ever since..), so maybe a wildcard spot might still come up.
    I liked Brooke White's performance; she's great!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    David Cook is amazing! I am so glad he won too! Oh and he is kind of cute and smart...ahh...lol ok back to reality here. lol he has an amazing voice and has great control over his voice. Hopefully whoever wins this year will be good too. I am also soooo glad Tatiana got cut-I was worried she would never leave! I couldn't stand her....or her laugh. Oh and the constant flicking her hair and appearing to do her hair kind of-it annoyed me to no end. Oh and her and her bad theatrics. sorry about being mean about her but I really could not stand her. I still wonder if she is mentally stable? sorry but sometimes I had to wonder.

Ooooh yes I am so glad that he won last season too. Definitely very talented and I love his style of music.

Hahaha Tatiana, I remember Paula's comment that she was the most-talked about contestant this season and I agree....everyone was talking about how much they wanted her off the show lol! She had a decent voice, but she definitely came across as a huge drama queen and it got tiring fast.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I am sooo happy Allison got through too-and she is only 16? That is crazy! But I guess when you got it, you got it. Oh and Adam-my goodness! He is so talented. My mom and dad were joking he even sort of looke like Mcjagger with that hair. lol Glad he got through-I mean if he didn't there would have been something wrong with the voting. Also with Kris-I think he has a good voice but maybe his song choice didn't show that so well. I thought Megan was good too and we did notice the funny hip thing-it was funny to me too!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I just watched it, I taped it. So I was 2/3 right, I thought Megan would get through and not Kris. Kris was good though. I hope Megan gets a wild card pick cause she is super cool.

It was cute to see Brooke perform too. I wonder who is going to perform on next week's results show.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information