User Tag List

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Third group - not really impressed overall. Scott was the real only standout for me. Jorge was really good, and Lil was okay.
    Some of the song choices were bizarre - and even with a good 'oldie', there were bad arrangements (Arianna - The Winner Takes it All - ironic, as Simon said...).
    Can't WAIT to see the wild card picks - that'll be the most interesting of all!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I recorded some of it but what I did see I was not impressed at all either. I do hope the wild card round doesn't dissapoint. Also hoping it gets better with the top 12.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

so far all three weeks the song choices overall WERE VERY WEIRD!! what on earth people this is your one chance to get through to the round that matters!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    so far all three weeks the song choices overall WERE VERY WEIRD!! what on earth people this is your one chance to get through to the round that matters!
    I totally agree! Maybe the nerves got to them and made them do odd things? I imagine the pressure would be pretty high the way this season is set up. I know some of them can sing a whole lot better than they did because we saw them in the hollywood round. It sucks and is a bit painful to watch at times.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Last night was okay. Our picks were Lil and Scott. It was hard to pick the third, can't even remember who our other choices were.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    Last night was okay. Our picks were Lil and Scott. It was hard to pick the third, can't even remember who our other choices were.
    you must be happy then!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Woo-hoo! I was so happy that my three choices got through!
    Now for the wild card picks - some odd choices, but my biggest hope is that Anoop gets through to the final group. I cannot believe that we must suffer through Tatianna once more!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Tatiana makes for "good tv" ... even though she is so annoying i can't see straight when she's on.
    On the radio this morning the host laughed and said "wouldn't it have been hilarious if Ryan Seacrest just leaned over and punched her out"
    Everyone hates her!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

you must be happy then!
    Hehe yes we were. And I'm glad that Anoop got picked for the wildcard show tonight. I'm rooting for him. Tatiana does make good tv, but she's just so annoying!!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Tatiana makes for "good tv" ... even though she is so annoying i can't see straight when she's on.
    On the radio this morning the host laughed and said "wouldn't it have been hilarious if Ryan Seacrest just leaned over and punched her out"
    Everyone hates her!!
    Ryan punching her would have made even better "good tv"!!! I think Ryan is too nice for that tho. That would have been hilarious though! I was googling American Idol one night and there is this clip on youtube where Ryan is talking about Tatiana and how she kept doing stuff with her hair and he was puzzled and how they all have to go thru psych checks so he thought she must be stable but I think he was doubting it. It was sooo funny. Even he wonders if she is mentally stable! If she makes it into Idol's top 12 then I will wonder what people are sniffing to vote for her. The judges must have been on something to put her through instead of someone else. On twitter, most people are dead against her. One question though-did anyone else notice on Tuesday that the sound was kind of weird? When the contestants were singing the music almost seemed to be louder than them or that their mikes were not really turned on. On the playback at the end, I could actually hear what they sounded like and it sounded way better. On results night there wasnt a problem with the sound it seemed like. Did anyone else have the same thing?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wildcard picks - Jasmine, Megan, Matt and Anoop - well, I picked Megan and Anoop. I don't get why Matt got chosen; Jasmine was okay.
    Just SO happy we (hopefully) don't have to see Tatiana's histrionics any more.
    Let the finals begin!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I like Matt a lot when he has the piano to play I think he's very charismatic. You can tell he "needs" it though because it's just not the same when he sings with no instrument.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

did you see how Simon was mocking Tatiana? I think he was getting tired of her too. I think if they brought her back to add ratings they were mean to us for making us endure her annoying theatrics and they were mean to her too because I think she truly believed they brought her back because she could sing which wasnt the case. They did use her and if she ever figures that out-that could hurt. Oh and she had an accent all of a sudden again? She said that she was like Jorge Nunez and the spanish thing-she must have heard him and thought it would work for her. It was funny how Paula remarked about the accent she had never heard before. Soooo glad Tatiana the crazy person is gone. It was weird that the judges made it the top 13 tho. A different spin on things. I guess I am happy with the choices-there are others I wish could have gone through as well but then it would have been more than 13 and only one person can win anyways. Excited to hear Danny again next week.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Danny rocks.
    Tatiana knew EXACTLY what she was getting into. She was putting on a "show" for everyone and thankfully the show is over now.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Danny rocks.
    Tatiana knew EXACTLY what she was getting into. She was putting on a "show" for everyone and thankfully the show is over now.
    Yeah you are right I think. Now we can move on and talk about the 13 contestants and not waste our breath on her. It should be neat hopefully next week-maybe they will be over their nerves a bit.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information