User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Ont. now. Carrot Rewards App for free SCENE/aeroplan (or other) points

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @Rainbowdust is actually right for the earning of Petro points, I changed over from Scene to Petro as I need gas more than a movie ticket that is about a half an hour away... You get 40 Petro Points/ day and the 10/14 Challenge is 300 Bonus Petro Points onto of the regular points earned
    My apologies, since I get scene points, I did not realize that the points applied to the petro points were different. Thank you for correcting this part.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @Rainbowdust is actually right for the earning of Petro points, I changed over from Scene to Petro as I need gas more than a movie ticket that is about a half an hour away... You get 40 Petro Points/ day and the 10/14 Challenge is 300 Bonus Petro Points onto of the regular points earned
    Thank you I too am getting Petro points!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! I have been collecting Scene points as well, time to pick up a petro points card .
    Ciel likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Now that Scene points can no longer be redeemed in Sport Check, I'm collecting Save on More points!
    Ciel and JDI007 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anyone done the Borrowell - Find out your credit score offer? How long is the survey and is it safe?
    Ciel likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    Has anyone done the Borrowell - Find out your credit score offer? How long is the survey and is it safe?
    I would not do it, after the Equifax fiasco why bother harming your privacy and give out info unnecessarily unless you absolutely need to know your credit score.
    Ciel, Cuckoobird and JDI007 like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I would not do it, after the Equifax fiasco why bother harming your privacy and give out info unnecessarily unless you absolutely need to know your credit score.
    I don't really need to know my credit score but the 110 points is so tempting. You're right about the Equifax fiasco, it's not worth it.
    Ciel and IthinkIcan like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pretty amazing thank you so much for the app recommendation.
    Ciel likes this.
    An avid book reader.

show box app | android app

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I joined this a month ago, with collecting Drop. Ive earned 6000pts sp far.
    Earnwithdrop is new app, 1000pts consider $1. You earn pts while shopping like starbuck, tims, walmart etc.
    Carrot helped me earn more Drop pts which then I get to redeem amazon gift card as well.
    Check out the website earnwithdrop if you want to know more.
    Last edited by couponlady; Mon, Oct 30th, 2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: referral code removed
    Ciel, JDI007 and IthinkIcan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have more than enough Scene points now so I will look into switching over to Drop or Petro-Canada.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Earn free scene points with the carrot app. : Use my personal bonus code when you sign up for Carrot and earn 50% more points on me!
    Last edited by couponlady; Fri, Nov 3rd, 2017 at 09:21 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Double points for joining for a limited time, e.g, 200 Scene points instead of the usual 100.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's a great app to have for any Canadian who have smart phone. I link my carrot with Drop app which also allow me earn points to there. With Carrot I have earned $10 worth of amazon gift card already.
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Use my code xxxxx to get 100 free bonus points on the carrot rewards app
    Last edited by couponlady; Sat, Jan 6th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The newly updated app is working glitch free for now. If the step count seems lower than your device or Fitbit then pull down to refresh the page a few times during the day and it updates.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information