Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Also got all my rebates back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBW
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I have a question re: FINISH mail-in rebates. According to the MIR form, you must "...attach the dated, detailed sales receipt from where you purchased FINISH..." How detailed does the receipt have to be? The reason I ask is because some retailers print the UPC on the receipt (RCSS, Walmart), but others don't (Save-On Foods, London Drugs, etc.) Having the UPC printed on the receipt is important because it's proof that you bought the correct product & quantity (for example, the terms & conditions often state that the product purchased must be 18-count to 64-count). If you buy from a retailer that DOESN'T include the UPC on the receipt, and all that's printed on the receipt is "FINISH QUANTUM" without the quantity specified, does this cause problems because it's not detailed enough? Has anyone ever had their MIR submission rejected because they bought a FINISH product from a retailer that doesn't print the UPC on the receipt?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been buying Finish for MIR from shoppers drug mart. They don't have the upc on the receipt and it's always been fine. The product is listed as "finish quantum" on the receipt.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SBW View Post
    I have a question re: FINISH mail-in rebates. According to the MIR form, you must "...attach the dated, detailed sales receipt from where you purchased FINISH..." How detailed does the receipt have to be? The reason I ask is because some retailers print the UPC on the receipt (RCSS, Walmart), but others don't (Save-On Foods, London Drugs, etc.) Having the UPC printed on the receipt is important because it's proof that you bought the correct product & quantity (for example, the terms & conditions often state that the product purchased must be 18-count to 64-count). If you buy from a retailer that DOESN'T include the UPC on the receipt, and all that's printed on the receipt is "FINISH QUANTUM" without the quantity specified, does this cause problems because it's not detailed enough? Has anyone ever had their MIR submission rejected because they bought a FINISH product from a retailer that doesn't print the UPC on the receipt?
    I never encountered any problems with my submissions. I think what they meant by "detailed" sales receipt is you have to manually write the UPC code of the item you purchased on the receipt.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    I have been buying Finish for MIR from shoppers drug mart. They don't have the upc on the receipt and it's always been fine. The product is listed as "finish quantum" on the receipt.
    Can both the pods and the rinse be on one receipt?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

For the new Finish MIRs found in Loblaws stores, someone knows if we need to buy the products there ? I know for the last ones it was written on the forms that we had to buy there, but for the new ones, I don’t see it, so I was wondering ?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It doesn't specify, so you can buy it anywhere

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Just hoping that some one will be able to answer my question I dont usually do rebates. Can I put all the rebates from the latest smarter saver in 1envi and maid even though the PO Box are different I want to do the resolve , finish and the Lysol. TIA

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Just hoping that some one will be able to answer my question I dont usually do rebates. Can I put all the rebates from the latest smarter saver in 1envi and maid even though the PO Box are different I want to do the resolve , finish and the Lysol. TIA
    I suggest reading posts 142, 146, 154, 257. That should answer your question and the different variations.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.smartsaver.ca/en/coupons-offers/

SmartSaver now has a MIR for "AIR WICK® HOLIDAY PRODUCT (Warm Apple Crumble, Woodland Pine, Warm Mahogany or Pumpkin Spice)" available to print. Today is the last day Air Wick air fresheners are on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for 20% off (https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...er-1/single/23) with 10x the Optimum points (https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/...w/airwick-nov4).

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post

SmartSaver now has a MIR for "AIR WICK® HOLIDAY PRODUCT (Warm Apple Crumble, Woodland Pine, Warm Mahogany or Pumpkin Spice)" available to print. Today is the last day Air Wick air fresheners are on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for 20% off (https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...er-1/single/23) with 10x the Optimum points (https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/...w/airwick-nov4).
    Thanks! This matches up well with the $2 coupon on the smartsaver website as well as $2 from CO51

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Thanks! This matches up well with the $2 coupon on the smartsaver website as well as $2 from CO51
    Your MIR might be rejected if any coupon appears on the receipt.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thank you for this. I wonder if the pine scented candle counts?

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your MIR might be rejected if any coupon appears on the receipt.
    Thanks...good to know. Haven't encountered that in the past, but I won't risk it

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information