User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
Results 451 to 462 of 462
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: 2019 Mail In Rebates

  1. #451
    Smart Canuck Horndogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario's West Coast
    Posts
    4,122
    Likes Received
    4374
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Finish 2019 Rebate Offer
    P.O. Box 12118
    Saint John, NB E2L 5E7
    Does anyone have an email address for them? I have sent for this TMF but never received it! I sent for 1last year too but never got it either!
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

    Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

  2. #452
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,519
    Likes Received
    2345
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    "There is a TRY ME FREE in the packaging of KOENA Probiotic Supplement for anyone interested.
    Valid until Dec 2019. Product cost is around $38, I think"

    I got my cheque today. $39.99. I did use the $7 coupon and got 15,000 PCO points when I purchased it...
    Last edited by Cake; Mon, Jun 17th, 2019 at 06:49 PM.

  3. #453
    CaToonie Davelikes2save's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    213
    Likes Received
    601
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    "There is a TRY ME FREE in the packaging of KOENA Probiotic Supplement for anyone interested.
    Valid until Dec 2019. Product cost is around $38, I think"
    I got my cheque today. $39.99. I did use the $7 coupon and got 15,000 PCO points when I purchased it...
    Received my $39.99 cheque today. Was at a Shoppers on the weekend and Koena was on clearance for $15. Had a $10 off coupon. For that price, it was worth trying again.
    hcao, Lavender Lady, Cake and 1 others like this.

  4. #454
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Likes Received
    86
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    Received my $39.99 cheque today. Was at a Shoppers on the weekend and Koena was on clearance for $15. Had a $10 off coupon. For that price, it was worth trying again.
    Where would I find rebate form ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

  5. #455
    SBW is offline
    SBW
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    169
    Likes Received
    153
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)



    [QUOTE=fernhout5;6990662]Where would I find rebate form ?

    The mail-in rebate form is a yellow sticker attached to the box of Koena.

    Name:  koena.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  272.3 KB
    dededi likes this.

  6. #456
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Likes Received
    86
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    [QUOTE=SBW;6990912]
    Quote Originally Posted by fernhout5 View Post
    Where would I find rebate form ?

    The mail-in rebate form is a yellow sticker attached to the box of Koena.

    Name:  koena.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  272.3 KB
    Thank u !!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

  7. #457
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    44
    Likes Received
    63
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I got this mail in rebate. Is this only purchase from amazon?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #458
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    44
    Likes Received
    63
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    I got this mail in rebate. Is this only purchase from amazon?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name:  IMG_8055.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  375.4 KB



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #459
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    44
    Likes Received
    63
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Any one know this mail - in rebate , it can purchase any store or it only can purchase in amazon in order to get rebate?Name:  IMG_8055.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  375.4 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #460
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,160
    Likes Received
    2602
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Your guess is as good as mine. I would say it can be purchased anywhere not just amazon, so I am willing to take the risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    Any one know this mail - in rebate , it can purchase any store or it only can purchase in amazon in order to get rebate?Name:  IMG_8055.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  375.4 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #461
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,519
    Likes Received
    2345
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    I believe that wording has been there in the past. I have always purchased at SDM and always received.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynngao28 View Post
    Any one know this mail - in rebate , it can purchase any store or it only can purchase in amazon in order to get rebate?Name:  IMG_8055.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  375.4 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #462
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,598
    Likes Received
    1720
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    I believe that wording has been there in the past. I have always purchased at SDM and always received.
    Is there any online link for that MIR.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •