User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Results 436 to 443 of 443
Like Tree667Likes

Thread: 2019 Mail In Rebates

  1. #436
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,440
    Likes Received
    2764
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)



    There is a TRY ME FREE in the packaging of KOENA Probiotic Supplement for anyone interested.
    Valid until Dec 2019. Product cost is around $38, I think.
    I saw this at SDM. Sorry I did not take a pic so cannot provide more details.
    smileyKT and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

  2. #437
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,455
    Likes Received
    2251
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)




    If anyone has a "Facebook Finish MIR" to trade can you please PM me.

    Thanks.

  3. #438
    SBW is offline
    SBW
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    154
    Likes Received
    112
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)



    Thanks for letting us know about this, Grey! I found the MIR form attached to a box of Koena.

    Name:  koena.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  272.3 KB


    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    There is a TRY ME FREE in the packaging of KOENA Probiotic Supplement for anyone interested.
    Valid until Dec 2019. Product cost is around $38, I think.
    I saw this at SDM. Sorry I did not take a pic so cannot provide more details.
    smileyKT and Cake like this.

  4. #439
    Cuckooroocuckoo Cuckoobird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,034
    Likes Received
    978
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I can't find the FB Finish rebate form. Can anybody please post the link or tell me how to find the form? TIA!
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

  5. #440
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    198
    Likes Received
    523
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    I can't find the FB Finish rebate form. Can anybody please post the link or tell me how to find the form? TIA!
    It's from Facebook...if you go back a couple posts in this thread there are photos that show exactly how to get to it
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  6. #441
    Cuckooroocuckoo Cuckoobird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,034
    Likes Received
    978
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    It's from Facebook...if you go back a couple posts in this thread there are photos that show exactly how to get to it
    Yes I know it's from Facebook and I tried so many times looking for the MIR on the Finish Page. The problem is the "Active Ads" in not showing on my page.

    Attachment 348717
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

  7. #442
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    198
    Likes Received
    523
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Do you see “Info and Ads” on the left side when you’re on the Finish page?
    Cuckoobird likes this.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  8. #443
    Cuckooroocuckoo Cuckoobird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,034
    Likes Received
    978
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Do you see “Info and Ads” on the left side when you’re on the Finish page?
    Got it. Thank you!
    Laurabelle81 likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •