User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Unfortunately, we often know more than the cashiers, you only need to spend $50. My shop today : $50 (plus tax) - $5 survey - $6 manufacturer's coupons = $39 + taxes out of pocket. Received 140+ airmiles.

Exception to this is the gift card promos. Example, if it's a spend $30 get a $10 giftcard, you need to spend $35 if you are using the survey coupon. I seldom do these.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Wow ! What a night mare ! The poster below just spent $ 39 out of pocket after using a bunch of manufacturer coupons and the $ 5 WUB $ 25 coupon , and they got both the 40 AM from mega miles and 100 AM store promo for a total of 140 AM.

Both $ 5 OFF cpn and 40 Bonus AM Mega miles coupon was used ..both 40 Bonus AM and 100 Bonus AM were got.

I hope you at least got the 40 + 100 = 140 BAM for your troubles

DRAT!!! I was too chicken to try doing both offers thinking of course that they would say the 2 could not be combined. so....... I just did the Mega Miles coupon ( spend $40.00 ) used the $5.00 off with no battles. ( my OOP was $38.49 )
    macw1960, 2shopmom and maple7 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did this coupon can still be used?
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terry01 View Post
    did this coupon can still be used?
    Yes the coupon is good til Apr 6 but the 100 am offer at Rexall ended yesterday

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There is another offer to convert the HBC points to Air Miles. Has anyone done that offer?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    There is another offer to convert the HBC points to Air Miles. Has anyone done that offer?
    @sona my sister did it

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    DRAT!!! I was too chicken to try doing both offers thinking of course that they would say the 2 could not be combined. so....... I just did the Mega Miles coupon ( spend $40.00 ) used the $5.00 off with no battles. ( my OOP was $38.49 )
    The 100 Bonus AM WUB $ 50 - store promo offer is automatic. No coupons are required, so they can't override/prevent that as its programmed in the system. The moment you spend $ 50 you will get 100 BAM - either before coupons or after coupons ( Doen't matter ) as long as the sub-total is
    $ 50.

They can't prevent you from spending $ 50 or more in the store and the BAM - 100 AM gets triggered.

I think the confusion arises when just for the sake of it they write on all coupons - Can't be combined with any other offer - this confuses both the cashier & the customer. But all the offers still work together..LOL.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Unfortunately again, the cashier was incorrect. Next time tell her/him that you want the $5 survey, the rest is automatic ie she can't stop you from getting the 100 AM.
    I went to rexall on Saturday night. Thanks to Maple7's post, I went ahead and totaled my purchases to 50.02 before taxes and coupons. Handed over the $5.00 coupon, my manufacturer's coupons, and my MegaMiles coupon. The cashier asked if I wanted to pick up some more stuff, because I won't qualify for the 100AM. I told her it's okay, no worries. So she went ahead and did my transaction.

When the receipt printed, she was surprised and said "oh, good, you still got the 100AM! So i got 140AM and 2AM for my purchase.
    OOP spent $47.00 taxes in.

But I'm sure she will think it's "glitched" and will proceed to tell the next shopper that they need 50 dollars AFTER all coupons.
    Cashier's aren't as educated on their system as smartcanuck shoppers!

Thanks Maple7 for the reassurance, so I didn't have to pick up more items!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Well if I wasn't sure, I'd do what you did too rather than risk losing MM. The first year I did one of these airmiles promos (likely 2-3 years ago), I did the same thing and made sure I got the MM one without hassle.
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    But I'm sure she will think it's "glitched" and will proceed to tell the next shopper that they need 50 dollars AFTER all coupons.
    Definitely not a glitch, been doing it regularly for a few years now. Some day they will change the system but for now we are good.
    bobobee, 2shopmom and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

do in store product coupons work the same as manufacturer? I had 3 items on Saturday that had the instore coupon, similar to SDM, and cashier kept telling me has to be over 50.00 I know better now but in future will want to use coupons to bring oop down.
    Thanks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    do in store product coupons work the same as manufacturer? I had 3 items on Saturday that had the instore coupon, similar to SDM, and cashier kept telling me has to be over 50.00 I know better now but in future will want to use coupons to bring oop down.
    Thanks
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Mar 19th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @sona my sister did it
    great thanks. I will do that as my 5th offer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Thanks
    No, unfortunately the instore Rexall $ off stickers that they stick on packages adjust Rexall's prices down. So if you need to reach $50 and there are $10 worth of instore $ stickers, you need to get $60 worth of product.

Also, the $5 survey coupon only works if you spend $25. So again, if you bought $50 in product and had $30 worth of manufacturer's coupons, the subtotal would read $20 and the survey coupon won't work.
    Last edited by maple7; Mon, Mar 19th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.
    bobobee and 2shopmom like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

LCBO question...
    do we need a coupon for ther for the offers...
    I tried printing one this ,, and there was no barcode....
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Giseledta I read on a post in here that the LCBO offers are all posted IN the store right under the various qualifying bottles and that the AM show up right away on the receipt.

I have no idea where to post this offer.
    It was an actual snail mail letter I got today from Amex.
    They say to go to www.americanexpress.ca/bonusairmiles to register to accept the offer.

Begins March 20th, 2018 and runs until June 19th, 2018
    Earn 100 BAM wys ( that is, charged to your Amex card ) a total of $2,900. ( so that is approx 90? days )
    The letter says you have to enter the RSVP code printed on the right side of the letter and the last 5 digits of your CC number online to register.

So keep your eyes open for a letter in the mail from Amex!!
    Giseledta, Abby1 and maple7 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information