User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meriem

Thread: Deals with Air Miles in QC?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hi everyone!!!

I just subscribed to air miles but I am in QC.Maybe we should start a QC air miles thread too.Do we get offers with papers in mail or in stores.Any others stores others than IGA and Jean Coutu ?Special promos?

I would love to see deals like sobeys and safeway blue Fridays in QC and get free stuff.Is that possible?

Thank you for posting on this thread the deals and for the help.

Do I show my card everytime I make purchases at IGA even if no air miles are announced? Do we have to print the offers because my printer dont want to work I am so new to this
    This thread is currently associated with: IGA, Safeway, Sobeys
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Apr 7th, 2018 at 08:38 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I would love to see deals like sobeys and safeway blue Fridays in QC and get free stuff.Is that possible?

Thank you for posting on this thread the deals and for the help.

Do I show my card everytime I make purchases at IGA even if no air miles are announced? Do we have to print the offers because my printer dont want to work I am so new to this
    Hi cath007,
    By all means you should show your card every time you shop at IGA or Jean-Coutu, even for small piurchases. You can also earn Air Miles at Rona, Bureau en Gros, Shell gas stations, Voyages Transat etc. and online. Air Miles is not the fastest earning program but if you take advantage of promotions (such as the Mega Miles promotion that ended today) it can be very worthwhile. 95 Air Miles = 10 dollars at some retailers such as IGA and Jean Coutu.
    cath007 likes this.

Thread Information