User Tag List

Page 138 of 233 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3492
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you get nofrills offers? i only get shoppers

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

15000 wus$50 on tues and 20xwus$50 on wed....geez Shoppers is spoiling me this week!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I find the whole loading the offers too confusing and time consuming. Most of the times, I don't even know if I have loaded the offers correctly or not.

So I have given up on this program & barely shop at SDM anymore & almost never carry the card with me.

I think they just messed up a good program, at least for me.

I only occasionally shop at No Frills now, maybe once a month or so, and don't even take my PC Optimum card with me. I even closed my PC Master Card. SDM, Loblaws, RCSS, Fortinos etc, I almost never go now.

I just use a Tangerine 2 % Cash back Master Card now for grocery shopping. Generally I go to Freshco or Food Basics.
    Purdee, Ciel, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I find the whole loading the offers too confusing and time consuming. Most of the times, I don't even know if I have loaded the offers correctly or not.

So I have given up on this program & barely shop at SDM anymore & almost never carry the card with me.

I only occasionally shop at No Frills now, maybe once a month or so, and don't even take my PC Optimum card with me. I even closed my PC Master Card. SDM, Loblaws, RCSS, Fortinos etc, I almost never go now.

I just use a Tangerine 2 % Cash back Master Card now for grocery shopping. Generally I go to Freshco or Food Basics.
    I'd have to partially agree, the program has gone down a lot in quality. With PC Plus and Optimum, It was rare that I had to put in a points inquiry, now with PC Optimum it is after virtually every transaction, even ones that would work perfectly under the old system. But sadly, I still think it is one of the better grocery rewards programs. Most shops I can earn close to 20% back in points, can't do that very often with Air Miles (Cash). But most of my grocery store spending has shifted away from my PC MC and onto my (fathers; have my own supplementary card) CT WE MC (3% VS. 1%)

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

There isn't actually loading of the offers as soon as you sign in they are loaded. You need to sign in to see the offers so it shouldn't be a problem

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    4sure5 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It seems you don't realize that all your offers load when you open the PCO website or app, so basically, if you've opened either one or both and have seen the offer, it's loaded. This is true whether you tick the pink triangle in the upper right or not.

If you're content getting 2% cashback at Food Basics and Freshco, I'm not about to tell anyone where or how to shop. But fwiw, I will say that I get the same cashback on my non-PC credit card whether I shop at those stores or at Loblaws banners. So from that perspective, the points are a bonus - and one that saves me A LOT more than I get from cashback.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Maybe she is referring to their email how they say load offers now?! Especially the one day offers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I didn't know the offers automatically loaded. I thought I had to click on a few places to load them.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Maybe she is referring to their email how they say load offers now?! Especially the one day offers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Even those they are loaded once clicked. Never tied just using it without opening it.

sweetmomma likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today only@RCSS- instore offer of 10000pts when you buy $20 worth of stationary/kids arts & crafts
    sweetmomma and Cata like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Are we still receiving overall total-store spend promotion points while redeeming at Loblaws banner stores (No Frills included)- for example: redeem 50K points for "spend $50 and receive 7.5K points" and still receive 7.5K points?
    I'd love to redeem a big amount at No Frills this weekend- spend $200 and receive 30K points or 10K/$100. Has anyone done this recently?

Thanks.

PS: I recently realized some of the PC/No Name stuff is actually cheaper on sale at Loblaws vs. No Frills (NF). Apparently, NF doesn't have sale on some of the PC/No Name items ever! RCSS is too far from me to even consider tracking the prices.
    Last edited by MunS; Thu, Sep 6th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Yesterday I had a 15x points spend 30$+ @sdm . I spent 32.65$ and got 6975pts. I am a little 2,955 pts away from 50$ worth of spending money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So.... where did everyone go?? Bonus redemption weekend, and no talk of it here. Where's the chatter these days? I miss peoples deals, questions, and stories!
    sweetmomma and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    So.... where did everyone go?? Bonus redemption weekend, and no talk of it here. Where's the chatter these days? I miss peoples deals, questions, and stories!
    it seems PC is slowly taking the joy out of OPTIMUM I did not redeem as I use my points faster than that can accumulate but honestly also because they had more 20x beauty then anything in the store lately which makes it hard for me to rake them in

sweetmomma and Mich649 like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I went to SDM to take a look around and see what deals could be had and decide if I would redeem or not. Well they didn't have any of the men's fragrance samplers so just bought milk (20 x the points) and left

Page 138 of 233 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast

Thread Information