Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Blue Friday in Ontario oh happy day
    You think it's crappy I'm ecstatic

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    If you only knew how good it used to be...........

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.rexall.ca/flushotemail

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Made a whopping 336 AM at Sobeys tonight for a $100 spend. They up'd the price of lays chips to $2.75 each and you only get 40 AM wub 4. Last time they were $2.50 and you got 100 AM wub 4. Same story with hagen dazs ice cream. Buy 4 and you get a measley 50 AM. Used to get 100 AM. I think Blue Friday is dying a slow death.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

No kidding! A few years back when Safeway would renovate and have a grand re-opening event, they'd offer 500 bonus AM wub $200. It was easy to make 1000 AM with a $200 spend. Plus it went on for several weeks so I could do it a few times.
    Back then it only cost 1400 AM for a return flight Calgary to Orlando during low season. Those were the "good old days"--earn high, spend low.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    If you only knew how good it used to be...........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    No kidding! A few years back when Safeway would renovate and have a grand re-opening event, they'd offer 500 bonus AM wub $200. It was easy to make 1000 AM with a $200 spend. Plus it went on for several weeks so I could do it a few times.
    Back then it only cost 1400 AM for a return flight Calgary to Orlando during low season. Those were the "good old days"--earn high, spend low.
    Ya I remember deals where you could get more miles than the product was worth. Really the whole program is a shell of it's former self.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ya I remember deals where you could get more miles than the product was worth. Really the whole program is a shell of it's former self.
    I remember when I donated $2,000 worth of Safeway goods to the local food bank getting a tax refund of about $850 but picked up $4,000 worth of Airmiles which I turned into Best Western Gift cards. Stayed 17 times at BW that year using AirMiles and BW bonuses. Never paid once and in most cases was able to claim a business expense as all points had been accumulated on a personal credit card (Can't do that with a business card).

The good old days.

I used to have to walk two miles to school everyday too! ;-)
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Safeway is dead and buried.
    Cant compare Sobeys to Safeway standards.

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    I remember when I donated $2,000 worth of Safeway goods to the local food bank getting a tax refund of about $850 but picked up $4,000 worth of Airmiles which I turned into Best Western Gift cards. Stayed 17 times at BW that year using AirMiles and BW bonuses. Never paid once and in most cases was able to claim a business expense as all points had been accumulated on a personal credit card (Can't do that with a business card).

The good old days.

I used to have to walk two miles to school everyday too! ;-)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    The good old days.

I remember the good old days following your thread every week and went to different Safeway for the "Grand Opening" bonus. Bought tons of Coke, Christie Crackers ... etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spend $50 get 100 airmiles at Rexall today only. If you can find good items on sale and use the $5off coupon it’s an amazing deal
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dollar Days this week aka No deals!
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

The liquor flyer for Sobeys/Safeway is buy $100 get 75 airmiles--they are chinzing out--it has always been b100g100. I'm thinking I should shop elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Dollar Days this week aka No deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ticketmaster is now a member of Airmileshops You get a bonus 50 miles if you earn at least 1 mile with them by sept 30th. I wish i would've know this yesterday as i just spent $200

other new members here

https://www.airmilesshops.ca/en/seas...ew-stores-2018
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Thu, Sep 13th, 2018 at 05:26 PM.
    operabob and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Got an email today from Airmiles:

Get 95 Air miles bonus miles when you use 95 cash miles from Sept 13-19, 2018 with these conditions:

*Offer valid September 13 to September 19, 2018. Valid at participating IGA, Les Marchés Tradition, Rachelle Béry, Jean Coutu, Shell, RONA, L'entrepôt RONA and Iris locations in Quebec; at participating IGA, Les Marchés Tradition and Jean Coutu locations in New Brunswick; and at participating Jean Coutu locations in Ontario. Qualifying redemption must be made in a single transaction.Limit of one 95 Bonus Miles offer per Collector number per partner. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 towards purchases made in a single transaction. Standard AIR MILES Cash limits and Terms and Conditions apply. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, AIR MILES offers. ®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Inc., Le Groupe Jean Coutu, Shell, RONA and Iris.'

Does this mean I can get bonus miles at each participating store as long as I have the cash miles to spend?
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post

Get 95 Air miles bonus miles when you use 95 cash miles from Sept 13-19, 2018 with these conditions:

*Offer valid September 13 to September 19, 2018. Valid at participating IGA, Les Marchés Tradition, Rachelle Béry, Jean Coutu, Shell, RONA, L'entrepôt RONA and Iris locations in Quebec; at participating IGA, Les Marchés Tradition and Jean Coutu locations in New Brunswick; and at participating Jean Coutu locations in Ontario. Qualifying redemption must be made in a single transaction.Limit of one 95 Bonus Miles offer per Collector number per partner. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 towards purchases made in a single transaction. Standard AIR MILES Cash limits and Terms and Conditions apply. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of the purchase. Can be combined with other offers, AIR MILES offers. ®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Inc., Le Groupe Jean Coutu, Shell, RONA and Iris.'

Does this mean I can get bonus miles at each participating store as long as I have the cash miles to spend?
    Yes once each different "Partner/Corporation"
    operabob and ribeena like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ribeena View Post

Sure.. if you're in one of the locations indicated (your profile says you're in Alberta).

Ron.
    operabob and ribeena like this.

Page 956 of 966 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 954 955 956 957 958 ... LastLast

Thread Information