User Tag List

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree627Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 15 to Dec 27, 2018)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

May be we should post where we shop and what deal we took advantage of . So as to help each other. TIA. I was excited about this since I did the last one in DEC /17 and it was easy . Finger cross maybe I will be able to do this

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Im new to this air miles thing and im sure alot of people will find this a real stupid question but it seems that alot of offers do not have a bar code or plu number for the cashier to scan on enter so will their system will just know that i used that offer ?

I noticed this on the JiffyLube offer. I was thinking about doing that offer so I went to their website and also noticed they have a coupon for 5.00 off on a oil change. Anyone thinking about doing that offer may want to check to see if your local JiffyLube also has the coupon.

I wonder if you can combine the coupon and the air miles offere

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am not sure if you can combine the two but I was on Global Pet Foods website and apparently the last Tuesday of every month is seniors day (60+) and you could get a additional 15% off. Its a good thing to know anyways if that is where you go to get your pet food.

Hmmmmm may not work

Seniors Day is the last Tuesday of every month at participating Global Pet Foods stores!You can save 15% on your entire purchase* and get 10 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles*.
    *Certain Restrictions apply:

1. Must be 60 years of age or over (proof of ID may be required)
    2. Must be present in-store at time of purchase
    3. Must spend a minimum of $50 to get 10 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles
    4. Limit of one (1) bag, box, or case of cans** of per food per month (**case of cans is not applicable for the 10 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles)
    5. Limit of one (1) 10 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles issuance per month
    6. Must be a valid rewards card holder
    7. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, or promotion
    8. Valid at participating stores only

Last edited by Thatdone; Sat, Nov 17th, 2018 at 06:58 AM.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Im new to this air miles thing and im sure alot of people will find this a real stupid question but it seems that alot of offers do not have a bar code or plu number for the cashier to scan on enter so will their system will just know that i used that offer ?
    I noticed this on the JiffyLube offer. I was thinking about doing that offer so I went to their website and also noticed they have a coupon for 5.00 off on a oil change. Anyone thinking about doing that offer may want to check to see if your local JiffyLube also has the coupon.
    I wonder if you can combine the coupon and the air miles offere

Your question is far from being “real stupid”. Some AM partners only require showing the AM card and a transaction to trigger the bonus in the database.
    Very important to keep ALL qualifying receipts during the promotion. Some people have had discrepancies with the BAM not being credited to their account. If you have your receipts handy, AM chat is very efficient in correcting any issues. The 300, 1,000, 2,000 BAM won’t arrive until early February.

I saw the coupon on the Jiffy Lube website too, the STB conditions state AM credited after discounts, etc. There shouldn’t be a problem combining. I will be going for an oil change this week, I will post if I was successful combining coupon with AM.
    Last edited by Davelikes2save; Sat, Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:30 AM.
    redhdlois and Thatdone like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FLA View Post
    Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 15 to Dec 27, 2018):

Use 3 offers and receive 300 Air Miles, 5 offers and receive 1,000 Air Miles, 7 offers receive 2,000 Air Miles!!

The website is not working yet, but will be in a few days:
    https://shoptheblock.ca/
    Does anyone know whether you earn AM on TicketMaster gift certificate purchases through airmilesshop.ca? I'm looking to use the spend $100+ on airmilesshop.ca as one of my offers but can't find any info on either website whether gift certificates qualify for AM when you purchase them. (It does say you don't earn AM when you use gift cert to purchase tickets online which makes me think you might earn them when you buy them)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    shopperwho and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

There is a Samsung Pay offer, "Link your AIR MILES Collector Number to your Samsung account". 75 Bonus Airmiles. So for getting this offer only have to link both accounts (Airmiles and Samsung) .
    Sign into your Account Profile at Samsung.ca and add your AIR MILES Collector Number.
    You’ll get 50 Reward Miles!1

Plus, get 25 Bonus Miles when you link your Collector Number to your Samsung Account between November 15, 2018 and November 26, 2018.3

So its just linking no spending involve if never linked two accounts before. Is this as I understand?
    Last edited by uanoor; Sun, Nov 18th, 2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've not looked back to see if anyone else posted this BUT I opted in to the 2 offers from both Amex and Bank Of Montreal AM Mastercard. Both cards offer the same deal. Make 25 transactions on each card between the dates of the STB promo and that will count as 1 qualifying sponsor.

So easy enough to check off 2 right there. Just make plenty of insignificant purchases since they do not say how much the transaction has to be.
    Your morning java if you buy one charge it to your card or splitting a large purchase up into 2 at the grocery store to get 2 receipts.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@walkonby for the American Express does it have to be the American Express Airmiles card I don’t have that just the regular Card TIA
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @walkonby for the American Express does it have to be the American Express Airmiles card I don’t have that just the regular Card TIA
    sorry @flemeth to get back just now, I wanted to double check the offer....and yup, it must be an AM Amex card.

Nov. 15 to Dec. 15, 2018
    Here’s how you can fulfill 1 AIR MILES® Shop the Block Bonus Offer by using your American Express®* AIR MILES® Card:

1. To opt in to this offer, enter your AIR MILES Collector Number in the box below and click "Opt in". 2. Use your American Express®* AIR MILES® Card that is linked to your Collector Number to make 25 purchase transactions between November 15, 2018 and December 15, 2018.

(Don't forget that after you opt in, any purchase transactions made after the promo start date of November 15 will count towards the spend requirement as long as they are posted to your American Express®* AIR MILES® Card account by December 15, 2018.)

That’s it! Completing the above steps will count as 1 used Bonus Offer during the 2018 AIR MILES Shop the Block Event. Conditions apply.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks very much @walkonby for letting me know. I am trying to figure out which ones I might do . I know Shell, Metro, and Bank Of Montreal on my list.
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Did Shell bought gift card and paid with my Bank of Monteral MasterCard (24 more transaction to make)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just picked up the printed coupon booklet at Metro and they do indeed have a redeem 95 get 50 air miles December 20-24 I believe. I left it in the car so I am not 100% sure.

Today I did Rona's spend 285 get 10 which counts as 1 shop. Shovels. Needed them anyway so that's a good one.
    Anna Michele likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I just picked up the printed coupon booklet at Metro and they do indeed have a redeem 95 get 50 air miles December 20-24 I believe. I left it in the car so I am not 100% sure.

Today I did Rona's spend 285 get 10 which counts as 1 shop. Shovels. Needed them anyway so that's a good one.
    You are correct about the Metro deal redeem 95 get 50 air for Dec 20-24

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Did Shell bought gift card and paid with my Bank of Monteral MasterCard (24 more transaction to make)
    ya just make lots of little bill payments if you need to get the transactions.. people even talk about loading Amazon at 15 cents a transaction
    dededi and rameen like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @Tommycoupons I plan on shopping for little things
    Tommycoupons likes this.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information